Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Friend battles?
1 2 3
Yes, seriously! We need this if battle tournaments will ever be a thing.
Yes, seriously! We need this if battle tournaments will ever be a thing.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
*snickers* this thread is a dinosaur. 2013 wow. but yeah, it'd be a cool thing
*snickers* this thread is a dinosaur. 2013 wow. but yeah, it'd be a cool thing
This seem like fun. Support.
This seem like fun. Support.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
I think that's awesome. There's currently very little incentive to have any kind of PVP team, and this would be a fun way of adding incentive to that. I'm pretty sure that some people would even start organizing tournaments with it!

Imagine how fun tournaments could be!
I think that's awesome. There's currently very little incentive to have any kind of PVP team, and this would be a fun way of adding incentive to that. I'm pretty sure that some people would even start organizing tournaments with it!

Imagine how fun tournaments could be!
I suggested this a while ago, so I totally support it! I thought it would be so cool to battle friends for fun :D
I suggested this a while ago, so I totally support it! I thought it would be so cool to battle friends for fun :D
This is a neat idea, but I would honestly prefer the admins fix the regular PVP matches before they go and add something new. It's hard enough to connect to random players.
This is a neat idea, but I would honestly prefer the admins fix the regular PVP matches before they go and add something new. It's hard enough to connect to random players.
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
this hasn't been posted on for a while... clears dust off topic

I believe that this would be a good idea. I'd personally like to join battles with friends and have matches with them rather than people I don't know because It'd be fun! This topic was made 3 years, almost 4 years ago and I'd like to ask if there's any updates on this inquiry? I'd love to know!
this hasn't been posted on for a while... clears dust off topic

I believe that this would be a good idea. I'd personally like to join battles with friends and have matches with them rather than people I don't know because It'd be fun! This topic was made 3 years, almost 4 years ago and I'd like to ask if there's any updates on this inquiry? I'd love to know!
8 hours ahead of Flight Rising server time;
1 2 3