Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Friend battles?
1 2 3
Horray :)
Horray :)
Who doesn't love fighting?!
Who doesn't love fighting?!
Drake Clans' Hatchery and Reserve= Link
I'd love this! Support :D

I really think it would make leveling dragons more purposeful and fun! :3

Also could do team matches or something but I love the friend battle idea a lot!
Please do this! XD
I'd love this! Support :D

I really think it would make leveling dragons more purposeful and fun! :3

Also could do team matches or something but I love the friend battle idea a lot!
Please do this! XD
25kraja.png -MiniClaw done by NekoMimi101
[quote name="Delira" date="2013-07-12 09:23:57"]I really like this! (Though I'd have to train some other dragons to fight my lightning clan sister) But what about levels? Say I want to fight my friend"DeliraIsTheBest" for fun, but while my fighting dragons are level 12 and 11, theirs are all say... 5. I guess stats would have to be raised/reduced for the fights, to even it out and make it more fun.[/quote] If it were for just friendly competition and not any kind of EXP or money (save for an amount bet on by both players, funded by their own pockets) then it shouldn't matter the level. If you want a fair fight then your friend would have to level their dragons or you'd have to find lower level ones. If not she can try to fight you and she loses then gg.
Delira wrote on 2013-07-12 09:23:57:
I really like this! (Though I'd have to train some other dragons to fight my lightning clan sister)

But what about levels? Say I want to fight my friend"DeliraIsTheBest" for fun, but while my fighting dragons are level 12 and 11, theirs are all say... 5.

I guess stats would have to be raised/reduced for the fights, to even it out and make it more fun.

If it were for just friendly competition and not any kind of EXP or money (save for an amount bet on by both players, funded by their own pockets) then it shouldn't matter the level. If you want a fair fight then your friend would have to level their dragons or you'd have to find lower level ones. If not she can try to fight you and she loses then gg.
Itd be great to practice against my friends.
Itd be great to practice against my friends.
The admins said that this will be added eventually.
The admins said that this will be added eventually.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Dueling system would be nice for sure :)
Dueling system would be nice for sure :)
ppp-badge_solostore.gif m6asBGp.pngnD713ZL.gif
FWMW3nE.png
All the support and happiness to hear this is in the works!
All the support and happiness to hear this is in the works!
yes
yes
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
I Support.
I Support.
1 2 3