Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2016
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 97 98
Thank you for offering this service – I'm really glad there's a way to get our progenitors back. I've had constant regret about it for the last two years because I didn't know anything when I first started, ha. ;w;
Thank you for offering this service – I'm really glad there's a way to get our progenitors back. I've had constant regret about it for the last two years because I didn't know anything when I first started, ha. ;w;
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
....wondering .... how many will be renamed to DejaVu? Or Lazarus?
....wondering .... how many will be renamed to DejaVu? Or Lazarus?
mM2VM9X.png
Yay! My progen can come back! I thought she was ugly so I got rid of her but once scatterscrolls became a thing, I regretted it. Now to decide how to pretty her up.
Yay! My progen can come back! I thought she was ugly so I got rid of her but once scatterscrolls became a thing, I regretted it. Now to decide how to pretty her up.
Bless you guys for allowing us to get our Progens back! I deeply regretted it as soon as I did more research when I first started playing FR!

Thank goodness I remembered that I never gened them and one of the dragon's secondary color. I found that dragon's breed (because I knew that the female had stonewash as her secondary gene and I only had one nest with her and my other progen. And I remembered that the nest was only populated by the female's breed) by going all the way back to the beginning of my Lair's history and finding out what breed the hatchlings of the first nest were! Then I just popped in her breed, gender, secondary coloring, primary coloring (which I remembered after about 10 minutes of searching), and genes (all basic lol) and found her on the second page! After that it was easy to find my other Progen by clicking on one of their exalted children to see who the other parent was. It took me about 20 minutes total but I found their ID's and they can be returned to me!
Bless you guys for allowing us to get our Progens back! I deeply regretted it as soon as I did more research when I first started playing FR!

Thank goodness I remembered that I never gened them and one of the dragon's secondary color. I found that dragon's breed (because I knew that the female had stonewash as her secondary gene and I only had one nest with her and my other progen. And I remembered that the nest was only populated by the female's breed) by going all the way back to the beginning of my Lair's history and finding out what breed the hatchlings of the first nest were! Then I just popped in her breed, gender, secondary coloring, primary coloring (which I remembered after about 10 minutes of searching), and genes (all basic lol) and found her on the second page! After that it was easy to find my other Progen by clicking on one of their exalted children to see who the other parent was. It took me about 20 minutes total but I found their ID's and they can be returned to me!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@cathii

I don't know if anyone has said this already (there's a lot of thread to parse), but if you remember their names, sex and species you could always try your luck with dragon search. You can get their ID from the URL and their colors by plugging the ID into the scrying workshop
@cathii

I don't know if anyone has said this already (there's a lot of thread to parse), but if you remember their names, sex and species you could always try your luck with dragon search. You can get their ID from the URL and their colors by plugging the ID into the scrying workshop
OPrb6go.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Congratulations to the winners!

And progens back. Nice!
Congratulations to the winners!

And progens back. Nice!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
@atalaeai

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but you could use dragon search with just her name, breed, sex, and eye color. That ought to narrow it down some. You can get their ID from the URL
@atalaeai

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but you could use dragon search with just her name, breed, sex, and eye color. That ought to narrow it down some. You can get their ID from the URL
OPrb6go.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Hooray! I felt so bad for exalting them aaa. I thought they were super ugly before. I then found out that you can change their breed and genes later on. ( ^v^ ) I'm so happy to be able to get them back! Now to get the scrolls and stuff though..
Hooray! I felt so bad for exalting them aaa. I thought they were super ugly before. I then found out that you can change their breed and genes later on. ( ^v^ ) I'm so happy to be able to get them back! Now to get the scrolls and stuff though..
hagaglglglgl
so like,,,what do you do when youve searched for your progen but shes not there,,,
i searched her name,breed,and trip. basic but shes not showing up?. i dont remember her ID either
so like,,,what do you do when youve searched for your progen but shes not there,,,
i searched her name,breed,and trip. basic but shes not showing up?. i dont remember her ID either
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
You know, I took a hiatus from the game some time ago, and I thought at the time that it would be permanent, so I exalted everyone except for one lone, angsty dragon. When I came back, I felt a twinge of regret for my lost beauties, but largely, the fresh start was a positive experience.

I literally clapped my hands and jumped out of my seat when I read this announcement. I guess that twinge of regret was always lurking somewhere in me, no matter how much I thought I'd let it go!

Thank you to our admins for making this decision and for the work you're doing to bring our exalted ones back to us. :)
You know, I took a hiatus from the game some time ago, and I thought at the time that it would be permanent, so I exalted everyone except for one lone, angsty dragon. When I came back, I felt a twinge of regret for my lost beauties, but largely, the fresh start was a positive experience.

I literally clapped my hands and jumped out of my seat when I read this announcement. I guess that twinge of regret was always lurking somewhere in me, no matter how much I thought I'd let it go!

Thank you to our admins for making this decision and for the work you're doing to bring our exalted ones back to us. :)
hJWOfQK.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 97 98