Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Halloween Haunts! (Guardians + Gaoler)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yh @eoghania
Yh @eoghania
I don't have much cash, but I do have a few White White Silvers for sale. Would you consider a trade for one of the cybermanxangel hatchlings?
@eoghania
I don't have much cash, but I do have a few White White Silvers for sale. Would you consider a trade for one of the cybermanxangel hatchlings?
@eoghania
@DoctorAllonzy I absolutely would! I could use some fresh blood in my lair ^_^
@DoctorAllonzy I absolutely would! I could use some fresh blood in my lair ^_^
OUvnFRA.png
Hello!
I was wondering if we could possibly Breed
my Dragon
Solaina

and
your Dragon
Spirit

I really want to breed to make a dragon with

Primary: Coral Crystal
Secondary: Seafoam (any)
Tertiary: White/Maize Underbelly

Seeing as Spirit is NOT for sale, I am hoping he is available for breeding :>

Thank you!

Hello!
I was wondering if we could possibly Breed
my Dragon
Solaina

and
your Dragon
Spirit

I really want to breed to make a dragon with

Primary: Coral Crystal
Secondary: Seafoam (any)
Tertiary: White/Maize Underbelly

Seeing as Spirit is NOT for sale, I am hoping he is available for breeding :>

Thank you!

@MrsPreinz oh goodness! I didn't see your post! I'm so sorry. I actually just listed Spirit on the AH, and he is still available! Would you like to purchase him? If the price is a problem, I'm open to haggling ^_^

(edit: I put them in scrying and they would have the cutest hatchlings!)
@MrsPreinz oh goodness! I didn't see your post! I'm so sorry. I actually just listed Spirit on the AH, and he is still available! Would you like to purchase him? If the price is a problem, I'm open to haggling ^_^

OUvnFRA.png
[quote name="eoghania" date=2016-04-21 10:24:14] @MrsPreinz oh goodness! I didn't see your post! I'm so sorry. I actually just listed Spirit on the AH, and he is still available! Would you like to purchase him? If the price is a problem, I'm open to haggling ^_^ (edit: I put them in scrying and they would have the cutest hatchlings!) [/quote] I WOULD LOVE TO BUY HIM!!! How much are you wanting? I can't go higher than 100k
eoghania wrote on 2016-04-21:

I WOULD LOVE TO BUY HIM!!!
How much are you wanting? I can't go higher than 100k
@MrsPreinz Just saw you got him from the AH! I'm glad he hadn't sold yet! ^__^ I hope you enjoy him :3
@MrsPreinz Just saw you got him from the AH! I'm glad he hadn't sold yet! ^__^ I hope you enjoy him :3
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania

I like the look of this Noc lady Unnamed female, #25936949, I have a soft spot for Noc's. I can offer the asking price of 20kt or a trade for any of the dergs I currently have up for sale (all of page 5)
@eoghania

I like the look of this Noc lady Unnamed female, #25936949, I have a soft spot for Noc's. I can offer the asking price of 20kt or a trade for any of the dergs I currently have up for sale (all of page 5)
Vj0BLbc.png
@Star0Alchemist I would definitely trade her for Sho, if you'd be up for it! (I have a soft spot for Imps, it seems)
@Star0Alchemist I would definitely trade her for Sho, if you'd be up for it! (I have a soft spot for Imps, it seems)
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania

Awesome :) I'll set up a CR for you
@eoghania

Awesome :) I'll set up a CR for you
Vj0BLbc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7