Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Halloween Haunts! (Guardians + Gaoler)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Tinyspacekid they are still available! They do make cute hatchlings, but I admit I wasn't in love with their tert range. I'll pull them from the AH and set up the CR for you! (Of course you're welcome to look at their offspring or their progeny scrys and be sure you like the possibilities first!)
@Tinyspacekid they are still available! They do make cute hatchlings, but I admit I wasn't in love with their tert range. I'll pull them from the AH and set up the CR for you! (Of course you're welcome to look at their offspring or their progeny scrys and be sure you like the possibilities first!)
OUvnFRA.png
What would be the lowest price you would bid for fyndreya @eoghania?
What would be the lowest price you would bid for fyndreya @eoghania?
@Frostpool I'd say probably 9kt, simply bc that's about how much I can get per dragon during exalt pushes.
@Frostpool I'd say probably 9kt, simply bc that's about how much I can get per dragon during exalt pushes.
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania ok could I please reserve him bc I don't have that much left but he looks so nice and I would really like her. Thanks
@eoghania ok could I please reserve him bc I don't have that much left but he looks so nice and I would really like her. Thanks
@Frostpool Sure! I do holds by setting up a Crossroads trade, so you'll see the trade request show up in a bit but there's no rush! This just helps me from accidentally selling/exalting something someone wanted.
@Frostpool Sure! I do holds by setting up a Crossroads trade, so you'll see the trade request show up in a bit but there's no rush! This just helps me from accidentally selling/exalting something someone wanted.
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania Thank you very much you are very kind.
@eoghania Thank you very much you are very kind.
I must ask, how much for Mage? They'd be a great start to my collection!
I must ask, how much for Mage? They'd be a great start to my collection!
@NekoAce I am SO sorry - I just saw your comment! I normally play on mobile these days and I can't check my notifs very easily on there :( I actually have already exalted him :( but I can ping you next time his parents breed if you like?
@NekoAce I am SO sorry - I just saw your comment! I normally play on mobile these days and I can't check my notifs very easily on there :( I actually have already exalted him :( but I can ping you next time his parents breed if you like?
OUvnFRA.png
^^
^^
OUvnFRA.png
^^
^^
OUvnFRA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7