Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | =~~Spinaria's Shop~~=
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 351 352
@chocomonster

Yes and yes~

If lemecrazy keeps this up today, she will get her 2nd copy.
But even if she becomes Top1 for the third time tomorrow, she has reached the 2 copies cap, and the copy will go to the 2nd place.
@chocomonster

Yes and yes~

If lemecrazy keeps this up today, she will get her 2nd copy.
But even if she becomes Top1 for the third time tomorrow, she has reached the 2 copies cap, and the copy will go to the 2nd place.
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
@Spinaria

Since someone else picked up the spare maple night breeze, I'll grab a spare petal blue gems to get to 5. Payment for all three will be in the mail shortly.
@Spinaria

Since someone else picked up the spare maple night breeze, I'll grab a spare petal blue gems to get to 5. Payment for all three will be in the mail shortly.
Thank you @thefrogg for buying extra :)

Reprint payment request ping
For Petal Blue Gems:
500g
@Ellowen@WimpyFox@MaleficWhim

I will submit reprint for a 5-print tonight, so please send in payment via PM or one way crossroad.
The payment deadline for the above skin is Sunday, Aug 14.
By then if I still didn't receive any payment or explanation from you, I will remove you from the list.
Or if you have changed decision, let me know. :)
Thank you @thefrogg for buying extra :)

Reprint payment request ping
For Petal Blue Gems:
500g
@Ellowen@WimpyFox@MaleficWhim

I will submit reprint for a 5-print tonight, so please send in payment via PM or one way crossroad.
The payment deadline for the above skin is Sunday, Aug 14.
By then if I still didn't receive any payment or explanation from you, I will remove you from the list.
Or if you have changed decision, let me know. :)
@Spinaria

Thank you so much for explaining that to me ^-^
(Sadly my lair is so tiny that I would probably have much better luck trying to buy from people who win a second copy :') )

My I be added to your custom waitlist? Your accents/skins/art (Your new sig is soooo pretty XD) are gorgeous and would love to get a custom of yours! (Whenever that far far away day is XD)
@Spinaria

Thank you so much for explaining that to me ^-^
(Sadly my lair is so tiny that I would probably have much better luck trying to buy from people who win a second copy :') )

My I be added to your custom waitlist? Your accents/skins/art (Your new sig is soooo pretty XD) are gorgeous and would love to get a custom of yours! (Whenever that far far away day is XD)
@Spinaria
Can I be put on the pinglist for Raging Ifrit? c:
@Spinaria
Can I be put on the pinglist for Raging Ifrit? c:

Koji | He/him
FR +3
Note for forum games:
I have dragons in the den as well
I'll be the last for Lily of the Valley Coatl F. Will pay upon confirmation.
I'll be the last for Lily of the Valley Coatl F. Will pay upon confirmation.
@indigozeal

Added you to the slot, next time plz remember to ping me or I will miss your post. ^^
@indigozeal

Added you to the slot, next time plz remember to ping me or I will miss your post. ^^
@Spinaria
Slot for Tsuru Imp F ,xiexie ~
@Spinaria
Slot for Tsuru Imp F ,xiexie ~
@Spinaria, sorry I didn't the pings until now! Just making sure I still have a copy for Maple Night Breeze, as well as Petal Gems? I will whip up payment in a jiffy. My apologies <3
@Spinaria, sorry I didn't the pings until now! Just making sure I still have a copy for Maple Night Breeze, as well as Petal Gems? I will whip up payment in a jiffy. My apologies <3
@Ellowen

Yes your slots for both are included in these last rounds reprint.
@Ellowen

Yes your slots for both are included in these last rounds reprint.
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 351 352