Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | .:What's the Story of Your Username?:.
1 2 3 4 5
@LadyFunkMaster

Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising! My username is a character I made in a book I was going to write. As for the name of my favorite dragon, I don't really have a favorite, but to answer the question, I would say Kyra, who's name is another character from a different book I was going to write.

The names don't have much of a meaning behind them. Sorry about that, but if you ever need any help with anything, I would be more than happy to help.
@LadyFunkMaster

Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising! My username is a character I made in a book I was going to write. As for the name of my favorite dragon, I don't really have a favorite, but to answer the question, I would say Kyra, who's name is another character from a different book I was going to write.

The names don't have much of a meaning behind them. Sorry about that, but if you ever need any help with anything, I would be more than happy to help.
"Shall the world be saved by her who weeps for it"
@LadyFunkMaster

Welcome to FR and..Ahh!! Is a wonderful story!! I have a pirate character,too...is a cat-girl called Captain Cat,heheh~
Humm...my username are two words in "quechua",is a native peruvian lenguage (I'm peruvian) and means "MoonFlower" (killa= moon-sisa=flower)

is the name of one character that I have,too
@LadyFunkMaster

Welcome to FR and..Ahh!! Is a wonderful story!! I have a pirate character,too...is a cat-girl called Captain Cat,heheh~
Humm...my username are two words in "quechua",is a native peruvian lenguage (I'm peruvian) and means "MoonFlower" (killa= moon-sisa=flower)

is the name of one character that I have,too
My username is my own name! I was literally counting down until flight rising opened so as soon as the server got turned on the first time I was there putting in my name. I could tell you why my parents named me Caleb but I wont.
My username is my own name! I was literally counting down until flight rising opened so as soon as the server got turned on the first time I was there putting in my name. I could tell you why my parents named me Caleb but I wont.
W2MrFXc.png
My username is because an old persona of mine her name was Tuna, and I have a pet hen named Poeky so I combined the names.
Not that much of a story but eh it's what it came from.
My username is because an old persona of mine her name was Tuna, and I have a pet hen named Poeky so I combined the names.
Not that much of a story but eh it's what it came from.
---
Toni or Chaos - They/Them - Adult - Artist
Wow, thanks for the welcoming me everyone! I honestly like reading everyone's story they don't have to be detailed or dramatic, to me after you've been on the internet for awhile your username no matter how simple can mean a lot. I've had a few usernames over the years and they all mean something to me.

@Whirli
Sometimes things just stick and it's meant to be. Thanks for telling your story. :)

@LadyKalira
My Pirate character was also a character in s story a friend was going to write years ago, now it's just a fond memory. Thanks for sharing.

@Killasisa
Peruvian is a beautiful language I had a Peruvian friend in the High School and he introduced me to the language. I made a character in a story I wrote Peruvian. Very pretty name and dragon by the way!

@Caleb
Lol, you don't have to share. My guess is it the Bible story, brave Caleb?

@Tunapoeky
That's a good story, a beloved pet and a part of yourself. I'm sure it means a lot to you. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, thanks for the welcoming me everyone! I honestly like reading everyone's story they don't have to be detailed or dramatic, to me after you've been on the internet for awhile your username no matter how simple can mean a lot. I've had a few usernames over the years and they all mean something to me.

@Whirli
Sometimes things just stick and it's meant to be. Thanks for telling your story. :)

@LadyKalira
My Pirate character was also a character in s story a friend was going to write years ago, now it's just a fond memory. Thanks for sharing.

@Killasisa
Peruvian is a beautiful language I had a Peruvian friend in the High School and he introduced me to the language. I made a character in a story I wrote Peruvian. Very pretty name and dragon by the way!

@Caleb
Lol, you don't have to share. My guess is it the Bible story, brave Caleb?

@Tunapoeky
That's a good story, a beloved pet and a part of yourself. I'm sure it means a lot to you. Thanks for sharing.

@LadyPunkMaster

Wow!! really??!! is great!! learn new languages is very wonderful!! if your friend is a peruvian maybe can understand if you say "Que lechero" to say "You're very lucky" XDDD heh~ ah!! thank you!! nwn heheh~
@LadyPunkMaster

Wow!! really??!! is great!! learn new languages is very wonderful!! if your friend is a peruvian maybe can understand if you say "Que lechero" to say "You're very lucky" XDDD heh~ ah!! thank you!! nwn heheh~
@LadyFunkMaster

I used to have a hamster that was very important to me, and her name was Taco. I had previously had hamsters, all with different names, but I ended up calling all of them Doodle(kinda like a weird, ongoing nickname). Put those together, and you get Tacodoodle! It's even better because even if you don't know the story behind it, you could see it as a doodle of a taco. :)
@LadyFunkMaster

I used to have a hamster that was very important to me, and her name was Taco. I had previously had hamsters, all with different names, but I ended up calling all of them Doodle(kinda like a weird, ongoing nickname). Put those together, and you get Tacodoodle! It's even better because even if you don't know the story behind it, you could see it as a doodle of a taco. :)
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
@LadyFunkMaster Hiya! And welcome to FR! So nice to have new members! Um i dont know HOW i even got my name! Um i guess i got it from my oc and added TheKat XP Lol t
@LadyFunkMaster Hiya! And welcome to FR! So nice to have new members! Um i dont know HOW i even got my name! Um i guess i got it from my oc and added TheKat XP Lol t
@LadyFunkMaster Hiya! I'm a new member myself, though I do have a veteran guiding me here ^w^

Let's see, the story of my username? It's the second username I've used since I used the interwebs, and that was when I was 14. It started off as me being a huge fan of this old cartoon called Shaolin Wuzang. And when I signed up to a certain site I was all like "Oh! I need to name myself something cool and noticable!!" And so I typed out shaolinfan, but then that name was taken, ergo adding the 1 xP
@LadyFunkMaster Hiya! I'm a new member myself, though I do have a veteran guiding me here ^w^

Let's see, the story of my username? It's the second username I've used since I used the interwebs, and that was when I was 14. It started off as me being a huge fan of this old cartoon called Shaolin Wuzang. And when I signed up to a certain site I was all like "Oh! I need to name myself something cool and noticable!!" And so I typed out shaolinfan, but then that name was taken, ergo adding the 1 xP
@Tacodoodle

That's adorable. Commemorate a good pet, thanks for sharing

@Shaolinfan1

That's cool it's funny how things stick around for so long. Looks like it was a good show (I looked it up because I'd never heard of it, and I love cartoons). I've never seen that show here in the States, I thought you were talking about this show we had called, Xiaolin Showdown (don't look it up it was dumb!) Thanks for sharing.

@Tacodoodle

That's adorable. Commemorate a good pet, thanks for sharing

@Shaolinfan1

That's cool it's funny how things stick around for so long. Looks like it was a good show (I looked it up because I'd never heard of it, and I love cartoons). I've never seen that show here in the States, I thought you were talking about this show we had called, Xiaolin Showdown (don't look it up it was dumb!) Thanks for sharing.

1 2 3 4 5