Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | .:What's the Story of Your Username?:.
1 2 3 4 5
@LadyFunkMaster

Welcome to flight rising!!

My username story is actually tumblr related!

I was creating a new blog, and waywardwolfnacho was the first username that showed up as one of the generated ones. Simple, I know, but I sorta got attached to it and yeah...!

@LadyFunkMaster

Welcome to flight rising!!

My username story is actually tumblr related!

I was creating a new blog, and waywardwolfnacho was the first username that showed up as one of the generated ones. Simple, I know, but I sorta got attached to it and yeah...!

@LadyFunkMaster

My username actually has a funny backstory XD

When i was little, i used to say a LOT of things wrong.
Freckle was one of them.
I said it Frenkle instead.
For some reason that stuck with me and voila, its my username XD
@LadyFunkMaster

My username actually has a funny backstory XD

When i was little, i used to say a LOT of things wrong.
Freckle was one of them.
I said it Frenkle instead.
For some reason that stuck with me and voila, its my username XD
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
Thanks everyone for your responses! I didn't expect people to still be replying! I like to respond to everyone that posts but, it's starting to get away from me.

I just want to say, thank you for the warm welcome and I hope you all are blessed by God. Please feel free to keep posting I read all the responses. :)
Thanks everyone for your responses! I didn't expect people to still be replying! I like to respond to everyone that posts but, it's starting to get away from me.

I just want to say, thank you for the warm welcome and I hope you all are blessed by God. Please feel free to keep posting I read all the responses. :)
I'm not really new, but thought I may as well reply to this. I usually use "Allysha" for my site/game names, but wanted something different, so went with the first interesting name I could think of that wasn't a combination of two words or a common name.
I'm not really new, but thought I may as well reply to this. I usually use "Allysha" for my site/game names, but wanted something different, so went with the first interesting name I could think of that wasn't a combination of two words or a common name.
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
@LadyFunkMaster My username is actually from an alien 'queen' that's from a book I'm working on writing. She's scary-creepy and views humans as little more than talking food. I haven't yet been able to find a good dragon to represent her, sadly. :( I've always liked the name and have been using it for a long while whenever I run into something in need of a username, along with a few others, but I'm actually about to change it to a new username, once I can get my representing derg together. ^.^ Luckily for me, I've come across only one instance when Kaltana was already taken as a username, so it makes it easy when I need one.
@LadyFunkMaster My username is actually from an alien 'queen' that's from a book I'm working on writing. She's scary-creepy and views humans as little more than talking food. I haven't yet been able to find a good dragon to represent her, sadly. :( I've always liked the name and have been using it for a long while whenever I run into something in need of a username, along with a few others, but I'm actually about to change it to a new username, once I can get my representing derg together. ^.^ Luckily for me, I've come across only one instance when Kaltana was already taken as a username, so it makes it easy when I need one.
Come to the Dark Side.
We have cookies.
@LadyFunkMaster Mine started with an rp i was in. i made an OC (original Character) from scratch and ran with it. when i finally found a dragon that matched what she looks like in her true form i took the name. and gave it too her as well. her full name is actually Alaster Sunsong. if u dont mind here she is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18914684] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189147/18914684_350.png[/img][/url]
@LadyFunkMaster

Mine started with an rp i was in. i made an OC (original Character) from scratch and ran with it. when i finally found a dragon that matched what she looks like in her true form i took the name. and gave it too her as well. her full name is actually Alaster Sunsong.

if u dont mind here she is:

18914684_350.png
OC9E4r3.png
@LadyFunkMaster
In 2015 I played MCPE my username was AltoSaxIsAWESOME but people just call me Alto. Soon I was getting accounts for websites that wont let you have 16 letters so I picked 3 random numbers so it became Alto729. In 2016 I just somehow liked the numbers 1958 so now on almost every website my username is Alto1958.
@LadyFunkMaster
In 2015 I played MCPE my username was AltoSaxIsAWESOME but people just call me Alto. Soon I was getting accounts for websites that wont let you have 16 letters so I picked 3 random numbers so it became Alto729. In 2016 I just somehow liked the numbers 1958 so now on almost every website my username is Alto1958.
94gCA.gifIehlz.gifZsfOh.gifUsAd2.gif
1_orig.png
94gCA.gif
Ok so, my username started before Flight Rising. So, I had joined this writing site called Quotev, and I had very stupidly put my name as my actual name. Flash foreword about 2 weeks to school. I was bored in class, and drew a car with dragon wings, horns, and tail. I named her FrostWing. As I went back to Quotev to change my username(Username and name are two different things, keep in mind), from the also very stupid @ DragonQueen964. (At the time I was obsessed with this mobile game Clash of Kings, and my username on there was DragonQueen964 because I loved dragons and it was a game of royalty.) I changed it to ElementalDragons, which is based off my Elemental dragon story I have on Quotev, but that isn't important. Before this I had 3 accounts for stuff, Animal Jam(Dragondawn964), Roblox(Spectrumdawn964), and Minecraft(At the time was DarkFyreDragon). I noticed there was a spot to change your name, so I decided to make it FrostWing, after my dragoncat I had drawn. It had stuck ever since. As I expanded over websites, I noticed FrostWing was often taken as a username. I made two mistakes during that time: one was making my Dragon's Den username Frostdragon964, and my FeralHeart username FrostWing9. So, I went to change my Minecraft username again, after I had changed it from DarkFyreDragon to IcicleClaw964, to FrostWingDragon, because I wanted to express my love for dragons. When I joined Tumblr, I typed in FrostWing but of course it was taken. So I typed in FrostWingDragon after my Minecraft username, and decided to add an S just in case I wanted to make it into a blog. When I joined websites after this I made my username FrostWingDragons if FrostWing was taken. So, one day on Quitev one of my friends said that FR registration was open. I saw it involved dragons, so I joined. FrostWing was taken, so I did FrostWingDragons. This concludes my very long story of usernaming!
Ok so, my username started before Flight Rising. So, I had joined this writing site called Quotev, and I had very stupidly put my name as my actual name. Flash foreword about 2 weeks to school. I was bored in class, and drew a car with dragon wings, horns, and tail. I named her FrostWing. As I went back to Quotev to change my username(Username and name are two different things, keep in mind), from the also very stupid @ DragonQueen964. (At the time I was obsessed with this mobile game Clash of Kings, and my username on there was DragonQueen964 because I loved dragons and it was a game of royalty.) I changed it to ElementalDragons, which is based off my Elemental dragon story I have on Quotev, but that isn't important. Before this I had 3 accounts for stuff, Animal Jam(Dragondawn964), Roblox(Spectrumdawn964), and Minecraft(At the time was DarkFyreDragon). I noticed there was a spot to change your name, so I decided to make it FrostWing, after my dragoncat I had drawn. It had stuck ever since. As I expanded over websites, I noticed FrostWing was often taken as a username. I made two mistakes during that time: one was making my Dragon's Den username Frostdragon964, and my FeralHeart username FrostWing9. So, I went to change my Minecraft username again, after I had changed it from DarkFyreDragon to IcicleClaw964, to FrostWingDragon, because I wanted to express my love for dragons. When I joined Tumblr, I typed in FrostWing but of course it was taken. So I typed in FrostWingDragon after my Minecraft username, and decided to add an S just in case I wanted to make it into a blog. When I joined websites after this I made my username FrostWingDragons if FrostWing was taken. So, one day on Quitev one of my friends said that FR registration was open. I saw it involved dragons, so I joined. FrostWing was taken, so I did FrostWingDragons. This concludes my very long story of usernaming!
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
(making an effort to be more active on the forums since that seems neatorino ; w;)

so my username on FR is actually missing a "Jones" at the end. my go-to username when i sign up for anything is usually JelloPuddingJones (or JelloPuddingJ/JelloPudding if the original is too long)

the backstory? long, long, long, LONG ago, back when i was just a wee 13-15 year old (i'm currently 19) i used to be an avid roleplayer. i started on gaiaonline, then moved onto facebook when that was a thing (is it still a thing? i dunno)

anyways, my main roleplay account was for an anime character from a show called Hetalia. long story short, hetalia is just nations are personified as anime dudes and they're p neat. i roleplayed as the USA aka Alfred F. Jones. he's my son and will always be my son.

now on facebook, at least with the general group of people i ended up roleplaying with, people usually ended up giving their characters a silly middle name if they weren't sure what their character's was (or just for funsies). when i made my account, i had recently watched some comic dub where a girl said "jello pudding" a lot in a funny way, so my roleplay facebook's name was Alfred Jellopudding Jones.

ever since, i've adapted JelloPuddingJones as a user name anywhere and everywhere. Flight Rising, League of Legends, Steam, Tumblr. basically, if you see JelloPuddingJones/JelloPuddingJ anywhere, it's probably me. can't say much for JelloPudding, though
(making an effort to be more active on the forums since that seems neatorino ; w;)

so my username on FR is actually missing a "Jones" at the end. my go-to username when i sign up for anything is usually JelloPuddingJones (or JelloPuddingJ/JelloPudding if the original is too long)

the backstory? long, long, long, LONG ago, back when i was just a wee 13-15 year old (i'm currently 19) i used to be an avid roleplayer. i started on gaiaonline, then moved onto facebook when that was a thing (is it still a thing? i dunno)

anyways, my main roleplay account was for an anime character from a show called Hetalia. long story short, hetalia is just nations are personified as anime dudes and they're p neat. i roleplayed as the USA aka Alfred F. Jones. he's my son and will always be my son.

now on facebook, at least with the general group of people i ended up roleplaying with, people usually ended up giving their characters a silly middle name if they weren't sure what their character's was (or just for funsies). when i made my account, i had recently watched some comic dub where a girl said "jello pudding" a lot in a funny way, so my roleplay facebook's name was Alfred Jellopudding Jones.

ever since, i've adapted JelloPuddingJones as a user name anywhere and everywhere. Flight Rising, League of Legends, Steam, Tumblr. basically, if you see JelloPuddingJones/JelloPuddingJ anywhere, it's probably me. can't say much for JelloPudding, though
My Wishlist
Check out my big Cloud Serpent Fandragon project!
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
I literally have no idea how I got my username, bahaha.
I literally have no idea how I got my username, bahaha.
spyrotrot_dr.gif
1 2 3 4 5