Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WildPack (closed)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@Lynxloverdafirst
@Taishiro
@The12thDoctor
@Saphirosa
@Rainhowl
@DragonSeeker

Honeyfrost flicked her ears in agreement, dutifully taking up Star's left flank and paying a quick glance to Wisher as the trio left camp. Immediately, her ears began to twitch, gathering the sounds of the forest around them as she padded silently through the underbrush. Her mouth dropped open just slightly to scent the air, her nostrils flaring just a touch. "Everything here is stale. Do you want to try near the stream?" she murmured softly, pausing to lick down her chest fur, overtly conscious of every snag of the twigs against her flawless coat. "The heat may have flushed them out to the water."
@Lynxloverdafirst
@Taishiro
@The12thDoctor
@Saphirosa
@Rainhowl
@DragonSeeker

Honeyfrost flicked her ears in agreement, dutifully taking up Star's left flank and paying a quick glance to Wisher as the trio left camp. Immediately, her ears began to twitch, gathering the sounds of the forest around them as she padded silently through the underbrush. Her mouth dropped open just slightly to scent the air, her nostrils flaring just a touch. "Everything here is stale. Do you want to try near the stream?" she murmured softly, pausing to lick down her chest fur, overtly conscious of every snag of the twigs against her flawless coat. "The heat may have flushed them out to the water."
5UAVHLB.png
@requiemsforroses
@Lynxloverdafirst
@Rainhowl
@Airbuddy
@Taishiro
@WynterFalcyn
@Saphirosa
@DragonSeeker

Shadow licked her maw as she finished her meal, however her lips curled back at the taste of her own blood. She really needed to get that checked out... Deciding the oak was the best place as any she started to search for some moss, to stem the bleeding... As hard as this would be to fix herself, it was better then leaving it open and allowing it to fester. That happened once before, and death nearly occurred because if it. If it wasn't for that one male... She growled herself out of the memory, pushing herself up onto her back paws to claw at the tree to get some sap, searching around for some other increments that would stop infection, before taking a mouth full of moss and laying down to get to work.
@requiemsforroses
@Lynxloverdafirst
@Rainhowl
@Airbuddy
@Taishiro
@WynterFalcyn
@Saphirosa
@DragonSeeker

Shadow licked her maw as she finished her meal, however her lips curled back at the taste of her own blood. She really needed to get that checked out... Deciding the oak was the best place as any she started to search for some moss, to stem the bleeding... As hard as this would be to fix herself, it was better then leaving it open and allowing it to fester. That happened once before, and death nearly occurred because if it. If it wasn't for that one male... She growled herself out of the memory, pushing herself up onto her back paws to claw at the tree to get some sap, searching around for some other increments that would stop infection, before taking a mouth full of moss and laying down to get to work.
Three hours ahead of flight rising
@requiemforroses
@lynxloverdafirst
@the12thdoctor
@wynterfalcyn
@rainhowl
@saphirosa
@airbuddy
@dragonseeker
Ghost slowed her pace to keep astride with Yui, more interested in watching the younger wolf's technique than trying to feed herself 'either way, probably wouldn't have taken more than a leg' she thought to herself and leapt towards the deer in hopes of turning it towards the other wolf.
@requiemforroses
@lynxloverdafirst
@the12thdoctor
@wynterfalcyn
@rainhowl
@saphirosa
@airbuddy
@dragonseeker
Ghost slowed her pace to keep astride with Yui, more interested in watching the younger wolf's technique than trying to feed herself 'either way, probably wouldn't have taken more than a leg' she thought to herself and leapt towards the deer in hopes of turning it towards the other wolf.
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
Sorry if my responses take a while. I have a very sporadic work schedule as well as a work out schedule for AFROTC. :/
Sorry if my responses take a while. I have a very sporadic work schedule as well as a work out schedule for AFROTC. :/
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@requiemsforroses
@Lynxloverdafirst
@Rainhowl
@Taishiro
@Saphirosa
@DragonSeeker
@The12thDoctor
Core grew suspicious. The blood trail stopped where the wolf supposedly ate most of it, as there was a deer carcass laying there with some meat still on it. Despite wanting to eat the meat, Core realized that the wolf scent with the blood had not been a pack scent. He now followed the wolf scent, figuring out that it had probably gotton injured by the mother deer. After a while, he realized that he had been heading towards a mossy oak tree. Without bothering to continue following the trail, he just headed for the tree where the injured wolf most likely would be, tending to it's wounds with the moss. Just because he was big, didn't mean he was stupid.
@requiemsforroses
@Lynxloverdafirst
@Rainhowl
@Taishiro
@Saphirosa
@DragonSeeker
@The12thDoctor
Core grew suspicious. The blood trail stopped where the wolf supposedly ate most of it, as there was a deer carcass laying there with some meat still on it. Despite wanting to eat the meat, Core realized that the wolf scent with the blood had not been a pack scent. He now followed the wolf scent, figuring out that it had probably gotton injured by the mother deer. After a while, he realized that he had been heading towards a mossy oak tree. Without bothering to continue following the trail, he just headed for the tree where the injured wolf most likely would be, tending to it's wounds with the moss. Just because he was big, didn't mean he was stupid.
TuubBzG.png
@requiemsforroses
@Lynxloverdafirst
@Rainhowl
@Airbuddy
@Taishiro
@WynterFalcyn
@Saphirosa
@DragonSeeker

In the middle of tending to her wounds, Shadows head shot up and her nose tilted into the air, her lips instantly drawing back as she smell wafted over her nose. It was another wolf, male to be exact. And to think she was having a good day. Standing up, she ditched her mending, which was half done, in favour of hiding. There was no way in hell she was going to get flanked by a male... Not that she was scared, or at least the male himself didn't. Her larger female size helps out in a battle. But it wasn't that. If worst comes to worst, memories are going to flood in, and what she becomes after that... That.
That is what scares her.
@requiemsforroses
@Lynxloverdafirst
@Rainhowl
@Airbuddy
@Taishiro
@WynterFalcyn
@Saphirosa
@DragonSeeker

In the middle of tending to her wounds, Shadows head shot up and her nose tilted into the air, her lips instantly drawing back as she smell wafted over her nose. It was another wolf, male to be exact. And to think she was having a good day. Standing up, she ditched her mending, which was half done, in favour of hiding. There was no way in hell she was going to get flanked by a male... Not that she was scared, or at least the male himself didn't. Her larger female size helps out in a battle. But it wasn't that. If worst comes to worst, memories are going to flood in, and what she becomes after that... That.
That is what scares her.
@requiemsforroses
@Lynxloverdafirst
@Rainhowl
@Taishiro
@Saphirosa
@DragonSeeker
@The12thDoctor
Core knew there was a wolf somewhere here. He glanced around, sure that this wolf had already scented him. He didn't want to appear threatening, partly because it wasn't his place to fight and partly because no wolf should be under the interpretation that the pack was bad and always wanted to fight. He approached the tree cautiously, sniffing the air for the exact location. He smiled and wagged his tail. ''I know your here somewhere!'' he said nicely. Now if only this other wolf would show herself. He was pretty slow in comparison to other wolves so if she ran, he might not catch up. Core knew he could find her given the time, but he didn't want to scare her. A long time ago, he had scared a rouge wolf out of the territory by just looking for it. If only the wolf could have joined or at least put up a fight. He never knew what happened after and naturally assumed the worst.
@requiemsforroses
@Lynxloverdafirst
@Rainhowl
@Taishiro
@Saphirosa
@DragonSeeker
@The12thDoctor
Core knew there was a wolf somewhere here. He glanced around, sure that this wolf had already scented him. He didn't want to appear threatening, partly because it wasn't his place to fight and partly because no wolf should be under the interpretation that the pack was bad and always wanted to fight. He approached the tree cautiously, sniffing the air for the exact location. He smiled and wagged his tail. ''I know your here somewhere!'' he said nicely. Now if only this other wolf would show herself. He was pretty slow in comparison to other wolves so if she ran, he might not catch up. Core knew he could find her given the time, but he didn't want to scare her. A long time ago, he had scared a rouge wolf out of the territory by just looking for it. If only the wolf could have joined or at least put up a fight. He never knew what happened after and naturally assumed the worst.
TuubBzG.png
@requiemsforroses
@rainhowl ( sorry for the delay)
@Airbuddy
@Taishiro
@The12thDoctor
@Saphirosa
@dragonseeker ( could you please)
Angel stopped in her tracks apon seeing and hearing the wolf. She looked at him and took a step back before speaking,"um....I'm sorry" she said nervously, she wanted to run and hide somewhere bit bye the time she found some place to hide he would have found her by then. "My parents,..." she said before looking down at the floor. "Their......dead."
@requiemsforroses
@rainhowl ( sorry for the delay)
@Airbuddy
@Taishiro
@The12thDoctor
@Saphirosa
@dragonseeker ( could you please)
Angel stopped in her tracks apon seeing and hearing the wolf. She looked at him and took a step back before speaking,"um....I'm sorry" she said nervously, she wanted to run and hide somewhere bit bye the time she found some place to hide he would have found her by then. "My parents,..." she said before looking down at the floor. "Their......dead."
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
@requiemsforroses
@Lynxloverdafirst
@Rainhowl
@Airbuddy
@Taishiro
@WynterFalcyn
@Saphirosa
@DragonSeeker

Shadow let out a low growl, not loud enough for the wolf to hear, but she could still feel it vibrate in her throat. He was trying to seem nice. She knew that trick. That's how they used to reel them in.... Pinning her ears back and curling her lip, she decided to show herself, only because her own curiosity got the best of her, and to see what this males intentions are. He was clearly part of a pack; why else would he try to find her?
Slowly but surely she stepped out of the bush she was hiding in, her fur prickled, her lip curled, her posture taute and ready to fight. Nearly dancing, she turned so she was at a certain angle with the wolf, following his movements with eyes that danced like fire, her steps instant the moment he either got closer or shifted his stance. "What do you want?" Her voice was low, a snarl, ears pinned back as she prepared herself for either an attack, or sweet words.
@requiemsforroses
@Lynxloverdafirst
@Rainhowl
@Airbuddy
@Taishiro
@WynterFalcyn
@Saphirosa
@DragonSeeker

Shadow let out a low growl, not loud enough for the wolf to hear, but she could still feel it vibrate in her throat. He was trying to seem nice. She knew that trick. That's how they used to reel them in.... Pinning her ears back and curling her lip, she decided to show herself, only because her own curiosity got the best of her, and to see what this males intentions are. He was clearly part of a pack; why else would he try to find her?
Slowly but surely she stepped out of the bush she was hiding in, her fur prickled, her lip curled, her posture taute and ready to fight. Nearly dancing, she turned so she was at a certain angle with the wolf, following his movements with eyes that danced like fire, her steps instant the moment he either got closer or shifted his stance. "What do you want?" Her voice was low, a snarl, ears pinned back as she prepared herself for either an attack, or sweet words.
@requiemsforroses
@Lynxloverdafirst
@Rainhowl (ahahahaha I actually accidentally skipped the second series and went right for the third.... CX And now I'm on the third book. And am like 'ill go back to the second series as soon as I finish this one yes' but yeah. I might bring in a new apprentice or two if I need to possibly fill in for WynterFalcyn.)
@Airbuddy
@Taishiro
@WynterFalcyn
@Saphirosa
@The12thDoctor

((Sorry, guys! I had a late night last night... :I )

Star nodded. "That's a good idea. Let's go." She mumbled, leading the way toward the stream. Wisher pushed his way through the underbrush, taking up the rear behind Honeyfrost. His place was not next to his leader, even though he was her brother. He kept all his senses alert for prey, but another scent crossed his nose. Rogue! He stopped short, fur bristling. "Star, there's a rogue near us..." He growled, but Star had already smelled it. She was sniffing the air, but didn't seem provoked. "Wisher, please stand up. If this rogue means well, then there's no need for attacking." She said, then looked at Honeyfrost and motioned with her tail to follow. She stalked forward, toward the scent, and peeked through the bushes. Sure enough, there was a black and cream-colored wolf, eating a squirrel as if they hadn't eaten in weeks. It was a male, by the looks, and he was strong and battle-ready, despite how thin he looked.

Rift finished eating, licking his muzzle before his head jolted up. Something white had caught his eye, and soon after, his nose. He turned his head slowly, eyes narrowed at the wolf looking at him. He stood, taking a rather offensive stance. "What do you want?" He growled. He wasn't aware of the other two behind the white wolf until he picked up their scents. One male, and one more female. Then he realized he was being confronted by pack wolves.
@requiemsforroses
@Lynxloverdafirst
@Rainhowl (ahahahaha I actually accidentally skipped the second series and went right for the third.... CX And now I'm on the third book. And am like 'ill go back to the second series as soon as I finish this one yes' but yeah. I might bring in a new apprentice or two if I need to possibly fill in for WynterFalcyn.)
@Airbuddy
@Taishiro
@WynterFalcyn
@Saphirosa
@The12thDoctor

((Sorry, guys! I had a late night last night... :I )

Star nodded. "That's a good idea. Let's go." She mumbled, leading the way toward the stream. Wisher pushed his way through the underbrush, taking up the rear behind Honeyfrost. His place was not next to his leader, even though he was her brother. He kept all his senses alert for prey, but another scent crossed his nose. Rogue! He stopped short, fur bristling. "Star, there's a rogue near us..." He growled, but Star had already smelled it. She was sniffing the air, but didn't seem provoked. "Wisher, please stand up. If this rogue means well, then there's no need for attacking." She said, then looked at Honeyfrost and motioned with her tail to follow. She stalked forward, toward the scent, and peeked through the bushes. Sure enough, there was a black and cream-colored wolf, eating a squirrel as if they hadn't eaten in weeks. It was a male, by the looks, and he was strong and battle-ready, despite how thin he looked.

Rift finished eating, licking his muzzle before his head jolted up. Something white had caught his eye, and soon after, his nose. He turned his head slowly, eyes narrowed at the wolf looking at him. He stood, taking a rather offensive stance. "What do you want?" He growled. He wasn't aware of the other two behind the white wolf until he picked up their scents. One male, and one more female. Then he realized he was being confronted by pack wolves.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18