Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Zodiacs Disscussion [Day 4]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60
I'm sorry everyone, but @grimmistress keeps mispinging me.

Ugh...

Well... the one good thing is that we haven't lost any town. If need me to come out with a roleclaim, I will, but I'm not sure that's the best.

and honestly, I have a hard time starting conversation and all I see is fluff.
I'm sorry everyone, but @grimmistress keeps mispinging me.

Ugh...

Well... the one good thing is that we haven't lost any town. If need me to come out with a roleclaim, I will, but I'm not sure that's the best.

and honestly, I have a hard time starting conversation and all I see is fluff.
Wow look at me being inactive on this thread :/

Has anyone roleclaimed yet?
Wow look at me being inactive on this thread :/

Has anyone roleclaimed yet?
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_✦
‣ text
‣ text
‣ text
‣ text
‣ text
‣ text
@Asylums
Don't think so!
@Asylums
Don't think so!
No one has roleclaimed yet, and no one has talked about anything happening besides the two deaths of AWP and Beheaded.

I've never seen this lvl of fluff before in a mafia game before, though it is my first forum mafia game lol
No one has roleclaimed yet, and no one has talked about anything happening besides the two deaths of AWP and Beheaded.

I've never seen this lvl of fluff before in a mafia game before, though it is my first forum mafia game lol
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@brokenstone
don't worry, this is my first one ever

@GrimMistress
any chance we can have the link over to the lynch thread on the front page so it's easy to get to? I don't want to scroll through 5 or more pages in an attempt to find it again
@brokenstone
don't worry, this is my first one ever

@GrimMistress
any chance we can have the link over to the lynch thread on the front page so it's easy to get to? I don't want to scroll through 5 or more pages in an attempt to find it again
unknown.png
I think a roleclaim this early would guarantee you being targeted by most everyone.
I think a roleclaim this early would guarantee you being targeted by most everyone.
NLdJQtw.png
@Shadowlugia711

I apologise, I'll make sure to edit the pinglist I copy for posts xD

@Mediumdee

Thank you for bringing it to my attention, I've added the Lynch thread link to the Rules post on page 1.

@Shadowlugia711

I apologise, I'll make sure to edit the pinglist I copy for posts xD

@Mediumdee

Thank you for bringing it to my attention, I've added the Lynch thread link to the Rules post on page 1.

Sorry for not being too active today, my poor feline child had a doctor's appointment D:
Sorry for not being too active today, my poor feline child had a doctor's appointment D:
I'm back from school.

@BlueAlphyn885
Yep. no double z's here

@Casiope
It's fine. just try to remember in the future is all i ask.
I'm back from school.

@BlueAlphyn885
Yep. no double z's here

@Casiope
It's fine. just try to remember in the future is all i ask.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
So, uh, just gonna try and start some convo here based off observations.

@Casiope seems to be thoroughly leading any productive conversation thus far. Could just be a townie trying to help, or could be maf trying to get a hold of all our minds.

@Brokenstone not that this really says all that much, but the tone of your posts seems kind of cocky to me. Perhaps something that should be read into? Maybe...
So, uh, just gonna try and start some convo here based off observations.

@Casiope seems to be thoroughly leading any productive conversation thus far. Could just be a townie trying to help, or could be maf trying to get a hold of all our minds.

@Brokenstone not that this really says all that much, but the tone of your posts seems kind of cocky to me. Perhaps something that should be read into? Maybe...
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60