Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@empire he's beautiful, and completely fine! would you like any specific expressions? C:
@empire he's beautiful, and completely fine! would you like any specific expressions? C:
@Orangel
I'd like one of them to be smiling / happy, but everything else is totally up to you, have fun with it! xD

I know you said you'd like to be paid after you finish, but I'd be happy to hand the Imp over to you after you finish the first piece. What do you think? :3
@Orangel
I'd like one of them to be smiling / happy, but everything else is totally up to you, have fun with it! xD

I know you said you'd like to be paid after you finish, but I'd be happy to hand the Imp over to you after you finish the first piece. What do you think? :3
767VVTs.png
@Empire I'm fine with being paid after x) I want to make sure youre happy with your pictures first!
@Empire I'm fine with being paid after x) I want to make sure youre happy with your pictures first!
@Orangel pffffffsh I'm sure I'll be happy with them :)
We can discuss it later, but I'd be more than willing to pay upfront

Is there anything else you need to know at the moment?

Ooh forgot to mention earlier, but there's definitely no need to include the marigold petal stuff in the pictures :3
@Orangel pffffffsh I'm sure I'll be happy with them :)
We can discuss it later, but I'd be more than willing to pay upfront

Is there anything else you need to know at the moment?

Ooh forgot to mention earlier, but there's definitely no need to include the marigold petal stuff in the pictures :3
767VVTs.png
open again! i'm no longer taking dragons in return for art until flight rising makes lair space cheaper lol
open again! i'm no longer taking dragons in return for art until flight rising makes lair space cheaper lol
boomp
boomp
@Orangel Might you take an imp for some art?
@Orangel Might you take an imp for some art?
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
@morau the first thing it says on my front page it says in bold is that i'm not accepting dragons for art .-. sorry, though! lair space is way too expensive for me to keep taking dragons!
@morau the first thing it says on my front page it says in bold is that i'm not accepting dragons for art .-. sorry, though! lair space is way too expensive for me to keep taking dragons!
@Orangel
Whoops, I came from your tumblr and messaged you instead of posting on here, sorry! Are you open right now?
@Orangel
Whoops, I came from your tumblr and messaged you instead of posting on here, sorry! Are you open right now?
@dshbrds I am! And don't worry about it. If I linked you to the thread from my tumblr it wouldn't have worked haha glitchy site....
@dshbrds I am! And don't worry about it. If I linked you to the thread from my tumblr it wouldn't have worked haha glitchy site....
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14