Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
slots still open!
slots still open!
Oh wow, you've got some gorgeous stuff!! :) I'd love to commission you when I can afford it. :)
Oh wow, you've got some gorgeous stuff!! :) I'd love to commission you when I can afford it. :)
fZVmdhk.png
thank you so much everyone ;o; it means a lot
thank you so much everyone ;o; it means a lot
@Orangel Oh my gosh, I've been admiring your pixels for a while and I'll definitely have to come back and get one when I have more treasure! You wouldn't happen to still be interested in imperial hatchlings would you?
@Orangel Oh my gosh, I've been admiring your pixels for a while and I'll definitely have to come back and get one when I have more treasure! You wouldn't happen to still be interested in imperial hatchlings would you?
FR_signature.png
@krin It honestly depends xD; I wasn't really planning on taking imps/skydancers because i'd rather have the money than the dragon
@krin It honestly depends xD; I wasn't really planning on taking imps/skydancers because i'd rather have the money than the dragon
@Orangel No problem, I have some hatching soon and when I sell them off I'll ping you again! Thanks :D
@Orangel No problem, I have some hatching soon and when I sell them off I'll ping you again! Thanks :D
FR_signature.png
@Orangel - Can I claim the two slots? I'd love one pixel and one doodle ;-;
@Orangel - Can I claim the two slots? I'd love one pixel and one doodle ;-;
@symmy Sure thing! feel free to pm me the info whenever :3
@symmy Sure thing! feel free to pm me the info whenever :3
doin some doodlies
doin some doodlies
YOU GUYS NEED TO JUST BUY THIS ART OK? They are the best doodles I have ever seen they should not even be called doodles they are works of art.
YOU GUYS NEED TO JUST BUY THIS ART OK? They are the best doodles I have ever seen they should not even be called doodles they are works of art.
52017.png Call me koki ~ she/her ~ lvl 34 ~ married to pearsinky 77.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14