Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2
CLOSED
CLOSED
@ammymimi
SB pls
@ammymimi
SB pls
I feel a bit out of the loop for this but could someone explain how the auctioning works? I don't know how the bidding works and what the SB / AB means, and what the current price is so I can see if I can bid on it.

Because the dragon and the art look amazing but I need to figure out the cost.
I feel a bit out of the loop for this but could someone explain how the auctioning works? I don't know how the bidding works and what the SB / AB means, and what the current price is so I can see if I can bid on it.

Because the dragon and the art look amazing but I need to figure out the cost.
@kirdneh SB means the starting bid, or the minimum bid someone can make for the dragon. AB is autobuy- if you offer that much for the dragon, you can buy it outright.

The current bid is 850,000t or 1000g, which is also the SB.
@kirdneh SB means the starting bid, or the minimum bid someone can make for the dragon. AB is autobuy- if you offer that much for the dragon, you can buy it outright.

The current bid is 850,000t or 1000g, which is also the SB.
3zFVAeb.gifeB7aTzw.gifBruf3KS.gif
@Hyracia thanks a ton! Makes sense now.

@ammymimi I'll bid 2000g then.
@Hyracia thanks a ton! Makes sense now.

@ammymimi I'll bid 2000g then.
@kirdneh oops, i'm sorry, your messages didn't show here!! anyway, thanks @Hyracia for explaining!

updated!

OOPS ALSO @Handsome you've been outbid!
@kirdneh oops, i'm sorry, your messages didn't show here!! anyway, thanks @Hyracia for explaining!

updated!

OOPS ALSO @Handsome you've been outbid!
@ammymimi
2300g .o.
@ammymimi
2300g .o.
BuK0NeM_zpsd747b9f6.gif
@Ammymimi
@Yearofdragon

When you bid it's nice if you ping the person you're out bidding so it's all easier to keep track.
:D

4000 gems
@Ammymimi
@Yearofdragon

When you bid it's nice if you ping the person you're out bidding so it's all easier to keep track.
:D

4000 gems
updated!

@kirdneh you've been outbid!
updated!

@kirdneh you've been outbid!
@ammymimi
@handsome

Aaa, sorry! I've never been in an auction before!

4440g .o.
@ammymimi
@handsome

Aaa, sorry! I've never been in an auction before!

4440g .o.
BuK0NeM_zpsd747b9f6.gif
1 2