Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 5k gems 1:990
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 88 89
@Bellatriarch, you sure can! Send me a Crossroads trade request with the gems and I'll respond with the appropriate amount of treasure. :)
@Bellatriarch, you sure can! Send me a Crossroads trade request with the gems and I'll respond with the appropriate amount of treasure. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

I can sell you 100
@Alphaeon

I can sell you 100
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@Alphaeon
I can sell you 35 gems. Shall I set up a CR?
@Alphaeon
I can sell you 35 gems. Shall I set up a CR?
@CyanLight, yep, sounds great! :)
@CyanLight, yep, sounds great! :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon i have 390g if you want them.
@Alphaeon i have 390g if you want them.
@Alphaeon

I can sell you 680 gems.
@Alphaeon

I can sell you 680 gems.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@DragonofMordor, that would be great. :) You can send a CR whenever you're ready!
@DragonofMordor, that would be great. :) You can send a CR whenever you're ready!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon how many are you still needing? I have 750 that I can sell
@Alphaeon how many are you still needing? I have 750 that I can sell
EbQ64Sk.pngrYBpWTF.pngOBIUsbk.pngMFtpCZj.pngBLiawEq.pngBxYVbpR.png
@Stardew, I can definitely take 750! Send a CR whenever you're ready.
@Stardew, I can definitely take 750! Send a CR whenever you're ready.
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

Boop!
Boop!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 88 89