Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 4k gems 1:990
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 88 89
@Pieeee, I'll take em if you still got em! :D Just shoot me a CR!
@Pieeee, I'll take em if you still got em! :D Just shoot me a CR!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon ;

I can sell you all 745.
@Alphaeon ;

I can sell you all 745.
Buying again! :)
Buying again! :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Can I sell you any amount you want to buy? :D
Can I sell you any amount you want to buy? :D
XKrZiyx.png
@Irregular, that'd be great! I'm still looking for 925. :) If you're good with that amount, just send me a Crossroads trade and I'll respond ASAP with the needed treasure!
@Irregular, that'd be great! I'm still looking for 925. :) If you're good with that amount, just send me a Crossroads trade and I'll respond ASAP with the needed treasure!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

I have 105 gems atm. PM if you want them! :)
I have 105 gems atm. PM if you want them! :)
Boop, need gems!!!!
Boop, need gems!!!!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon , how does 112 gems sound?
@Alphaeon , how does 112 gems sound?
@Nettlewing, I'd love to trade for them! Feel free to send a CR. :)
@Nettlewing, I'd love to trade for them! Feel free to send a CR. :)
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

Wow it's been quite a while! Bumping for more gems. :D
Wow it's been quite a while! Bumping for more gems. :D
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 88 89