Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Admit a fear
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
Fear of abandonment. Fear of emotional vulnerability. Fear of being a disappointment.
Fear of abandonment. Fear of emotional vulnerability. Fear of being a disappointment.
1uHBJ.gif
...mushrooms....
...mushrooms....
LIo8D8G.gif
@GoldenBeetle LOL! I see a badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUUUSHROOOM
@GoldenBeetle LOL! I see a badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUUUSHROOOM
OLAUQNQe_400x400.jpg
Thunderstorms! (shudder)
Unfortunately, I live in a place that has Thunderstorms ALL THE TIME. (*crying*)
I love rain ALOT, but Thunderstorms? NOPE!
Thunderstorms! (shudder)
Unfortunately, I live in a place that has Thunderstorms ALL THE TIME. (*crying*)
I love rain ALOT, but Thunderstorms? NOPE!
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
Terrified of losing the one person I have left in my life. They're everything to me, literally
Terrified of losing the one person I have left in my life. They're everything to me, literally
Te amo mucho mi principe~
Ngl, I'm actually kinda scared of going near train tracks because I always think of awful scenarios like "What if a train was coming and I have no way to escape in time?"

Like, everytime I'm in the car with my mom and we drive over train tracks, I always pray to god that we make it over them as fast as possible
Ngl, I'm actually kinda scared of going near train tracks because I always think of awful scenarios like "What if a train was coming and I have no way to escape in time?"

Like, everytime I'm in the car with my mom and we drive over train tracks, I always pray to god that we make it over them as fast as possible
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
Flies. Just... flies.
Flies. Just... flies.
being weak has to be the main one
being weak has to be the main one
-Lightning (struck the house I was living in as a kid, been afraid ever since)
-Being in cars in general (so many bad drivers out there and I'm constantly panicked on busy roads. Main reason I'm never getting a driver's liscence)
-Abandonment which is a pretty common one
-Murky water/the ocean (so many scary critters that you'll never see coming)
-Lightning (struck the house I was living in as a kid, been afraid ever since)
-Being in cars in general (so many bad drivers out there and I'm constantly panicked on busy roads. Main reason I'm never getting a driver's liscence)
-Abandonment which is a pretty common one
-Murky water/the ocean (so many scary critters that you'll never see coming)
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Deap water (pools are fine because you can see the bottom, but a lake or the ocean?) and needles.

I start getting freaked in deap water because from any direction something can grab your ancle and drag you down or swallow you up whole.
And i think i got myself antsy about needles in public school from flu shots. It feals... Invasive?
Deap water (pools are fine because you can see the bottom, but a lake or the ocean?) and needles.

I start getting freaked in deap water because from any direction something can grab your ancle and drag you down or swallow you up whole.
And i think i got myself antsy about needles in public school from flu shots. It feals... Invasive?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39