Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Admit a fear
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Spiders, even a common wolf spider crawling on my foot will make me scream.

Pregnancy. Your whole life and body being irreversibly destroyed by a parasitic growth in you? No thanks.

Abandonment. I've had people I met online ghost on me. I've had people who I thought were friends give me the cold shoulder. Especially now that I have an SO; I'm terrified that one day they'll leave or worse, they'll change to where I have to leave them. So I do my best to hide my depression when it hits. Unfortunately my acting isn't enough to convince them so
Spiders, even a common wolf spider crawling on my foot will make me scream.

Pregnancy. Your whole life and body being irreversibly destroyed by a parasitic growth in you? No thanks.

Abandonment. I've had people I met online ghost on me. I've had people who I thought were friends give me the cold shoulder. Especially now that I have an SO; I'm terrified that one day they'll leave or worse, they'll change to where I have to leave them. So I do my best to hide my depression when it hits. Unfortunately my acting isn't enough to convince them so
Rational fears aside, I am afraid of lots of social anxiety related things: answering the phone/making phone calls, public speaking, sometimes I get kinda nervous about going to new places or doing new things or appointment visits.

I think I've gotten a bit better about handling some of those things at least
Rational fears aside, I am afraid of lots of social anxiety related things: answering the phone/making phone calls, public speaking, sometimes I get kinda nervous about going to new places or doing new things or appointment visits.

I think I've gotten a bit better about handling some of those things at least
sU6pe.png
Signature image drawn by Lpip. The character is property of them!
I'm afraid that I'm every mistake and negative thought that has ever crossed my mind.
I'm afraid that I'm every mistake and negative thought that has ever crossed my mind.
xe/xyr/xem
I'm afraid of making mistakes.
I'm afraid of making mistakes.
I'm horribly afraid of automatic toilets

yep
I'm horribly afraid of automatic toilets

yep
who up rising they flight
Probably the most stupidest fears but...death
Probably the most stupidest fears but...death
UZVTEBc.png
I have a weird phobia of bikes??? Long story short, almost killed a baby with one and now refuse to even touch one :P
I have a weird phobia of bikes??? Long story short, almost killed a baby with one and now refuse to even touch one :P
tamaki | pan-ace | androgynous | they/them
mUqyhCn.png
Centipedes and silverfish. BLERhgh.
Centipedes and silverfish. BLERhgh.
UBaiWUV.pngeswSnrS.pngypcKWM0.png
gziv3Ja.png2VtxnMX.pngmlHpBMC.png
I'm super scared of the dentist... It's kinda weird.

When I think about it now, I have no fear of the dentist, and I don't see who could be scared... But the second I step into the dentist's building I freak out. I have a panic attack everytime they try to clean my teeth. that dentists office banned me from the building and I'm not allowed to go back to that dentist... I don't know what's wrong with me. I take meds for it but I'm...

To top that, my mom gets very mad at me whenever she has to drag me to the dentist. She was trying to find a dentist that would sedate me, (yes I would be blacked out), but they can only do that to adults, and the nearest dentist that does the sedation is five hours away ugh
I'm super scared of the dentist... It's kinda weird.

When I think about it now, I have no fear of the dentist, and I don't see who could be scared... But the second I step into the dentist's building I freak out. I have a panic attack everytime they try to clean my teeth. that dentists office banned me from the building and I'm not allowed to go back to that dentist... I don't know what's wrong with me. I take meds for it but I'm...

To top that, my mom gets very mad at me whenever she has to drag me to the dentist. She was trying to find a dentist that would sedate me, (yes I would be blacked out), but they can only do that to adults, and the nearest dentist that does the sedation is five hours away ugh
clicky please !!
SSR_a3.png screen_shot_2016_08_08_at_11_4.png3fPWG.gifuWWGn.gif3k1UH.gif2Wz1M.gifzF8fW.gifjXOnj.gifHJjco.gifaihlA.gif
Sometimes even reading the word spider can evoke these intense intrusive thoughts of spiders spilling out of the walls and climbing down my throat until I choke to death. So that's fun.
Sometimes even reading the word spider can evoke these intense intrusive thoughts of spiders spilling out of the walls and climbing down my throat until I choke to death. So that's fun.

iATzB2Z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39