Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Freedom's Nest | FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 569 570
@mica
I would love to adopt the Coatl Male - shadow/shadow/white if still available.
Thanks in advance!
@mica
I would love to adopt the Coatl Male - shadow/shadow/white if still available.
Thanks in advance!
Hatchery/Dergs
S: Gems OPEN
LF: Graphics/Code
*wishlist*
39895490.png

24511540.png
@Mica I'd love to take the Guardian Female | Teal Poison / Navy Toxin / Stone Smoke off of your hands ^_^
@Mica I'd love to take the Guardian Female | Teal Poison / Navy Toxin / Stone Smoke off of your hands ^_^
Is the Ridgeback Male | Midnight Iridescent / Violet Shimmer / Violet Crackle still available? It's actually not for me but for a friend I would like to get him and send him to her
Is the Ridgeback Male | Midnight Iridescent / Violet Shimmer / Violet Crackle still available? It's actually not for me but for a friend I would like to get him and send him to her
could I get the one labeled as "Wildclaw Male | Teal Crystal / Spring Shimmer / Chocolate Smoke" ? Please and thanks!
@mica
could I get the one labeled as "Wildclaw Male | Teal Crystal / Spring Shimmer / Chocolate Smoke" ? Please and thanks!
@mica
@Mica
May I have the Guardian Female | Teal Poison / Blue Toxin / Lemon Gembond dragon please?
@Mica
May I have the Guardian Female | Teal Poison / Blue Toxin / Lemon Gembond dragon please?
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
@mica hi [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213921/21392051_350.png[/img] I think this dragon is very cute. Is it ok if I adopt it? also, can you help me? How many dragons can I adopt for free on flight rising? I've been posting on free dragon topics a lot.... is it ok? am I being too greedy? I am not asking for exalting, or selling. thank you
@mica
hi
21392051_350.png I think this dragon is very cute. Is it ok if I adopt it?

also, can you help me? How many dragons can I adopt for free on flight rising? I've been posting on free dragon topics a lot.... is it ok? am I being too greedy? I am not asking for exalting, or selling.

thank you
@mica May I have Beth the guardian female (Christmas color dragon)
@mica May I have Beth the guardian female (Christmas color dragon)
I would love to have the Coatl Male | Shadow Ripple / Shadow Stripes / White Underbelly. (Sorry if I copyed and pasted it!)
I would love to have the Coatl Male | Shadow Ripple / Shadow Stripes / White Underbelly. (Sorry if I copyed and pasted it!)
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
I
I
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
Oops! Sorry!
Oops! Sorry!
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 569 570