Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This means war. (plague vs nature fun!)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
*arms self with spray bottles of Lysol and Scrubbing Bubbles*

I heard we had a little germ infection here.

Y'all look like something I scrubbed off the ring of my toilet.
*arms self with spray bottles of Lysol and Scrubbing Bubbles*

I heard we had a little germ infection here.

Y'all look like something I scrubbed off the ring of my toilet.
@Macabre ah how sad...a mindless beast, born without a brain only able to communicate in gifs and images....truly an exemplary child of the rotten. here. perhaps this is more on your level: [img]http://i.imgur.com/VHuCUU6.gif[/img] ------- as a OOC side note: ........i seriously need more gifs if this is going to devolve into this >.>; also am snickering like crazy. this thread == incredibly fun
@Macabre ah how sad...a mindless beast, born without a brain only able to communicate in gifs and images....truly an exemplary child of the rotten.

here. perhaps this is more on your level:
VHuCUU6.gif

as a OOC side note: ........i seriously need more gifs if this is going to devolve into this >.>; also am snickering like crazy. this thread == incredibly fun
...a matter of life and death...
I would prefer if we don't devolve into spamming gifs and random rainbows, thank you.

I realize rainbows are a plague in-flight joke but when you're just posting endless cutesy rainbows it kind of defeats the point of this thread.
I would prefer if we don't devolve into spamming gifs and random rainbows, thank you.

I realize rainbows are a plague in-flight joke but when you're just posting endless cutesy rainbows it kind of defeats the point of this thread.
@Tsumego
I don't know how you're connecting plague flight to... Dracula... so no. Sorry, not communicating here.

@Sunreon
Careful where you spray that. If it can kill mighty germs, it'll definitely kill your plants too.
@Tsumego
I don't know how you're connecting plague flight to... Dracula... so no. Sorry, not communicating here.

@Sunreon
Careful where you spray that. If it can kill mighty germs, it'll definitely kill your plants too.
9b0PCpf.png
@Macabre

Little do you know! We've been planning this for a while now. New advances in GMO technology (with a little help from Lightning) mean that we've developed unstoppable plants for our army!

All new kudzu, honeysuckle, bamboo, blackberry, and poison ivy.

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oops, hey Plague, I think your leg just rotted off and fell to the floor. You didn't need that, did you? It was all skin and bones (literally) anyway.
@Macabre

Little do you know! We've been planning this for a while now. New advances in GMO technology (with a little help from Lightning) mean that we've developed unstoppable plants for our army!

All new kudzu, honeysuckle, bamboo, blackberry, and poison ivy.

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oops, hey Plague, I think your leg just rotted off and fell to the floor. You didn't need that, did you? It was all skin and bones (literally) anyway.
Plaguemomma smells so bad she entered the Hunger Games and won in thirty seconds.

Plaguemomma is so nasty that her radio is stuck on "Ridin' Dirty."

Plaguemomma's the reason why Sonic the Hedgehog is running and Waldo is hiding.

Plaguemomma's so ugly Ripley can't even believe it.

Plaguemomma's so busted Bob the Builder couldn't even fix it.

Goldfish won't even smile back at the Plaguemomma.
Plaguemomma smells so bad she entered the Hunger Games and won in thirty seconds.

Plaguemomma is so nasty that her radio is stuck on "Ridin' Dirty."

Plaguemomma's the reason why Sonic the Hedgehog is running and Waldo is hiding.

Plaguemomma's so ugly Ripley can't even believe it.

Plaguemomma's so busted Bob the Builder couldn't even fix it.

Goldfish won't even smile back at the Plaguemomma.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif ZEknoG3.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
[quote name="Rhea" date="2013-10-29 10:27:41"][color=green]Hey man, I suppose if I were Plague I'd be a little wary of our rival's reproductive stuff, after all. [i]Pollen is plant sperm.[/i][/quote] And flowers are plant genitalia. e_e
Rhea wrote on 2013-10-29 10:27:41:
Hey man, I suppose if I were Plague I'd be a little wary of our rival's reproductive stuff, after all.

Pollen is plant sperm.

And flowers are plant genitalia. e_e
8wF4Uc8.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/dJjm8Sw.jpg[/img] I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually dragons. Every dragon on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you plague dragons do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Plague dragons are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure. [color=grey] p.s. all hail the ladybeard
dJjm8Sw.jpg

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually dragons. Every dragon on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you plague dragons do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Plague dragons are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

p.s. all hail the ladybeard
[quote name="Toastdurr" date="2013-10-29 13:13:06"][img]http://i.imgur.com/dJjm8Sw.jpg[/img] I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually dragons. Every dragon on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you plague dragons do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Plague dragons are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure. [color=grey] p.s. all hail the ladybeard[/quote] We're here to make sure your nasty moss and creepers don't crawl everywhere and smother everything in green, squishy filth. That's a nice equilibrium, now isn't it? You make stuff, we destroy everything you hold dear. :D? Including the beards.
Toastdurr wrote on 2013-10-29 13:13:06:
dJjm8Sw.jpg

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually dragons. Every dragon on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you plague dragons do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Plague dragons are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

p.s. all hail the ladybeard

We're here to make sure your nasty moss and creepers don't crawl everywhere and smother everything in green, squishy filth. That's a nice equilibrium, now isn't it? You make stuff, we destroy everything you hold dear. :D?

Including the beards.

sMtGoSU.png
Plague helps [i]weed out[/i] the weaklings, and those that survive live on. Those that die are simply composted for your mother's grow-pots and gangly root feet so that she may continue on with her strange (and morbid) glossy leaf-sheen. If you die from a simple disease, did you really deserve to live in the first place? [quote name="Ikunoche" date="2013-10-29 12:43:48"][quote name="Rhea" date="2013-10-29 10:27:41"][color=green]Hey man, I suppose if I were Plague I'd be a little wary of our rival's reproductive stuff, after all. [i]Pollen is plant sperm.[/i][/quote] And flowers are plant genitalia. e_e[/quote] /brbdying
Plague helps weed out the weaklings, and those that survive live on. Those that die are simply composted for your mother's grow-pots and gangly root feet so that she may continue on with her strange (and morbid) glossy leaf-sheen.

If you die from a simple disease, did you really deserve to live in the first place?

Ikunoche wrote on 2013-10-29 12:43:48:
Rhea wrote on 2013-10-29 10:27:41:
Hey man, I suppose if I were Plague I'd be a little wary of our rival's reproductive stuff, after all.

Pollen is plant sperm.

And flowers are plant genitalia. e_e

/brbdying
Remember when we hugged the PlagueMother and she choked us out with her miasma? It was awesome.
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17