Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LIGHT SPRITE - RAFFLE IS ENDED
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 105 106
It is now just about 10 am my time and 7 am FR time. Since I work the night shift 1030 pm - 7 am it is time for me to get some sleep. If anyone wishes to send me entries please make sure they are sent by PM. I will process them when I waken. @Abucketofdragons I hope you get your messages and send in the treasure by PM quickly so you do not miss out. Sorry but I couldn't accept the treasure through a crossroads as the entry rules clearly states all fees must be sent by PM.
It is now just about 10 am my time and 7 am FR time. Since I work the night shift 1030 pm - 7 am it is time for me to get some sleep. If anyone wishes to send me entries please make sure they are sent by PM. I will process them when I waken. @Abucketofdragons I hope you get your messages and send in the treasure by PM quickly so you do not miss out. Sorry but I couldn't accept the treasure through a crossroads as the entry rules clearly states all fees must be sent by PM.
@Qnyxz Sorry, I missed that part. x.x Doing it through PM this time.
@Qnyxz Sorry, I missed that part. x.x Doing it through PM this time.
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png
Abucketofdragons entries added to the spreadsheet.
ENTRIES REMAINING =
Abucketofdragons entries added to the spreadsheet.
ENTRIES REMAINING =
@Qnyxz Okay...I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna buy a ticket! I'll send you the payment.
@Qnyxz Okay...I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna buy a ticket! I'll send you the payment.
Mura entry added to the spreadsheet
ENTRIES REMAINING =
Mura entry added to the spreadsheet
ENTRIES REMAINING =
commenting on this so I can find it if there are still entries left in August.
commenting on this so I can find it if there are still entries left in August.
aYhvX0g.pngzdbZ9VU.pngPPzxarU.png
@Zialeska with only 12 entries remaining I kind of doubt there will be.
@Zialeska with only 12 entries remaining I kind of doubt there will be.
It's that time of day again for me. Time for me to go to work. Ya I know everyone dreads that time. If anyone wants to claim one or more of the 12 remaining entries while I am away at work feel free to PM me the entry fee. I will process them when I return.
It's that time of day again for me. Time for me to go to work. Ya I know everyone dreads that time. If anyone wants to claim one or more of the 12 remaining entries while I am away at work feel free to PM me the entry fee. I will process them when I return.
Dinner break at work. Time for a quick post.
Dinner break at work. Time for a quick post.
Still sitting at 12 entries remaining. Once they are gone we will get to the prize drawing.
Still sitting at 12 entries remaining. Once they are gone we will get to the prize drawing.
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 105 106