Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thundercrack stuff = A+
1 2 3
Gold star for everyone who contributed.
Gold star for everyone who contributed.
April showers bring forth May flowers
[quote name="Ichamo" date=2016-07-24 00:59:37] THAT A P P A R E L WHY DOESN'T WATER EVER GET GOOD STUFF LIKE THIS @ ADMINS ONE WORD: TRIDENT [/quote] I feel that in my soul.
Ichamo wrote on 2016-07-24:
THAT A P P A R E L

WHY DOESN'T WATER EVER GET GOOD STUFF LIKE THIS

@ ADMINS

ONE WORD: TRIDENT

I feel that in my soul.
its so beautiful i loVE
its so beautiful i loVE
looove the coat and the goblins :D oh plz let plague have an awesome looking goblin TuT
looove the coat and the goblins :D oh plz let plague have an awesome looking goblin TuT
DVcXRyP.png
i need 600 coats you hear me
i need 600 coats you hear me
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[quote name="sinousine" date=2016-07-24 02:05:05] Sparkling Goblin > Lightning Sprite tbh. [/quote] THIS
sinousine wrote on 2016-07-24:
Sparkling Goblin > Lightning Sprite tbh.
THIS
rSvYfKQ.png
[quote name="Troye" date=2016-07-24 15:07:00] [quote name="sinousine" date=2016-07-24 02:05:05] Sparkling Goblin > Lightning Sprite tbh. [/quote] THIS [/quote] truuuuuuuuuu
Troye wrote on 2016-07-24:
sinousine wrote on 2016-07-24:
Sparkling Goblin > Lightning Sprite tbh.
THIS

truuuuuuuuuu
Loving this vista!
Loving this vista!
Oh my god that coat looks AWESOME.
Oh my god that coat looks AWESOME.
event-sig-small-4.png
Lightning is my flight and my favorite aesthetic! There's nothing about this TCC that I don't like. The coat is INCREDIBLE, and a lot higher quality than the usual festival items we get. Many of the accents that I was a fan of didn't get picked, but mine did, so I guess I can't complain, haha. Cheers!
Lightning is my flight and my favorite aesthetic! There's nothing about this TCC that I don't like. The coat is INCREDIBLE, and a lot higher quality than the usual festival items we get. Many of the accents that I was a fan of didn't get picked, but mine did, so I guess I can't complain, haha. Cheers!
rGQO6V7.png
1 2 3