Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thundercrack stuff = A+
1 2 3
The coat. I want it in MEATSPACE.
The coat. I want it in MEATSPACE.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED FOR THIS COAT. TESLA NEEDS THIS COAT FOR HIS EXPERIMENTS. plus the little thingies on the coat should hopefully absorb all the static electricity in his fur. he has a LOT of static electricity in his fur
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED FOR THIS COAT. TESLA NEEDS THIS COAT FOR HIS EXPERIMENTS. plus the little thingies on the coat should hopefully absorb all the static electricity in his fur. he has a LOT of static electricity in his fur
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Sparkling Goblin > Lightning Sprite tbh.
Sparkling Goblin > Lightning Sprite tbh.
DQLlbOg.png
EVERYTHING IS PERFECT AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE.

I WILL WORK OVERTIME IF THAT MEANS THIS SHADOWLING CAN GET A FEW EXTRA SPROCKETS FOR THOSE AMAZING COATS.
EVERYTHING IS PERFECT AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE.

I WILL WORK OVERTIME IF THAT MEANS THIS SHADOWLING CAN GET A FEW EXTRA SPROCKETS FOR THOSE AMAZING COATS.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
I like the goblin waaaaay better than the sprites, and the coat is REALLY, R E A L L Y cool, if only it didn't do the ripping through the wing membrane thing with most breeds ;w;
I like the goblin waaaaay better than the sprites, and the coat is REALLY, R E A L L Y cool, if only it didn't do the ripping through the wing membrane thing with most breeds ;w;
wqF5Gxt.png
***** about the emblem/vista/familiar BUT THOSE COATS OH LORD.

I need at least 10 of those. I would need more if they had different colours
***** about the emblem/vista/familiar BUT THOSE COATS OH LORD.

I need at least 10 of those. I would need more if they had different colours
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
I NEED FIVE MILLION XILLION COATS STAT.

IM GETTING BACK TO WORK AND THERE WILL OVER TIME.

SO MUCH IVER TIME TO GET ALL THE COATS.
I NEED FIVE MILLION XILLION COATS STAT.

IM GETTING BACK TO WORK AND THERE WILL OVER TIME.

SO MUCH IVER TIME TO GET ALL THE COATS.
TyYgOYZ.png
Dat jacket tho.

Dat jacket tho.

Woke up to look at Thundercrack stuff and was like 'Awww sick.' at that coat, I'm glad I had sprockets saved up from last year. :>
Woke up to look at Thundercrack stuff and was like 'Awww sick.' at that coat, I'm glad I had sprockets saved up from last year. :>
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
I see a lot of pain and suffering in my future if this coat gets a Joxar chest recolor and it's ridiculously rare/expensive so I won't be able to get 500 of them.
I see a lot of pain and suffering in my future if this coat gets a Joxar chest recolor and it's ridiculously rare/expensive so I won't be able to get 500 of them.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
1 2 3