Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 ... 420 421 422 423 424 ... 448 449
I can't waiiiiit for the centaur potions! :D Is there anybody in foxbury who'd be able to grab me a copy of the recipe when it's out? I've seen the colours in Furvilla's google drive, and I already have a paintie ready for one.
I can't waiiiiit for the centaur potions! :D Is there anybody in foxbury who'd be able to grab me a copy of the recipe when it's out? I've seen the colours in Furvilla's google drive, and I already have a paintie ready for one.
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
WHEN THIS GAME OUT
WHEN THIS GAME OUT
To live with sickness yet not be sick.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png[/code]
i'm a little late to the party but, tHE FORUMS ARE BACK! *chanting* yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ye
i'm a little late to the party but, tHE FORUMS ARE BACK! *chanting* yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ye
xpxalNl.gif
Hey, I don't know if anyone else is getting this right now, but every page I try to go to on Furvilla is giving me an error?
I don't see any of my villagers besides the active one and the forum sidebar isn't showing up??
What's going on?
Hey, I don't know if anyone else is getting this right now, but every page I try to go to on Furvilla is giving me an error?
I don't see any of my villagers besides the active one and the forum sidebar isn't showing up??
What's going on?

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
Everyone has the same error, somethings up with the site :/
Everyone has the same error, somethings up with the site :/
Michi/Koromo | she/them | +2 FR
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngH7ZHiYt.pngeIe2Cpu.pngLrK9u2q.png
@michiyoLove
Aw crap, ok, that's good to know though- thanks! I was worried I was banned or something.

I hope they weren't DDoSed?...
@michiyoLove
Aw crap, ok, that's good to know though- thanks! I was worried I was banned or something.

I hope they weren't DDoSed?...

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
Man right when I'm expecting my paintie to be accepted this error thing happens. I just found this thread, so I'm excited to show off future works here. This is one of my OC's Sprinkle. [img]https://s32.postimg.org/wirwino0l/Sprinkle_DONE.png[/img] Here is a reference picture. [img]http://file.toyhou.se/images/1723508_4XZqkqJ9JdAzMgf.png[/img]
Man right when I'm expecting my paintie to be accepted this error thing happens.

I just found this thread, so I'm excited to show off future works here.

This is one of my OC's Sprinkle.

Sprinkle_DONE.png

Here is a reference picture.

1723508_4XZqkqJ9JdAzMgf.png
Good to know I wasn't the only one, I was going around asking my friends if they could get on since I thought I was banned or something.
Good to know I wasn't the only one, I was going around asking my friends if they could get on since I thought I was banned or something.
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@After
I actually did send in a bug report....I thought my iPad was just having issues again.
This is frustrating.
@After
I actually did send in a bug report....I thought my iPad was just having issues again.
This is frustrating.
7zcCDc4.jpg
aaaa furvilla is down and I die. they haven't posted anything about it on their twitter or anything yet so hopefully everything is okay :^( I wanna see my furry children again

EDIT: furvilla is back up now, but it only says 1 online so there's probably still some issues with the site rn
aaaa furvilla is down and I die. they haven't posted anything about it on their twitter or anything yet so hopefully everything is okay :^( I wanna see my furry children again

EDIT: furvilla is back up now, but it only says 1 online so there's probably still some issues with the site rn
70b6199b0bcd69bc5d603c4225051e76.png
1 2 ... 420 421 422 423 424 ... 448 449