Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | you know this anime? lets CHAT!!!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@SoullessRogue
hahha! who's your favorite from Aot/snk ?! 0o0
@SoullessRogue
hahha! who's your favorite from Aot/snk ?! 0o0
@Nulume (its okay! X>)
YES! Touka is amazing! >.< I think of Nisiki as a brother! I was so sad when Hide died at the end of the anime... I felt really bad for Kaneki too. Ciel is so cute agree! lol. I also really like stein! I ship him so hard with Medusa! OMG!!! Have you seen Free! ? or Attack On Titan? XD
@Nulume (its okay! X>)
YES! Touka is amazing! >.< I think of Nisiki as a brother! I was so sad when Hide died at the end of the anime... I felt really bad for Kaneki too. Ciel is so cute agree! lol. I also really like stein! I ship him so hard with Medusa! OMG!!! Have you seen Free! ? or Attack On Titan? XD
@Tempura
Yes! we do! ;) L did go down fighting *sniff* poor L! ;< I ship Ganta and shiro but I also ship Toto with Shiro! I mean its adorableeee! look at them two! It's sooo cute!! Also who is favorite in Free! and Aot/snk ?!
@Tempura
Yes! we do! ;) L did go down fighting *sniff* poor L! ;< I ship Ganta and shiro but I also ship Toto with Shiro! I mean its adorableeee! look at them two! It's sooo cute!! Also who is favorite in Free! and Aot/snk ?!
@SkyyeofEmber
Hello! X> my fav pairings are Gajevy, and Jerza!!! (Jerza is Perfection bro!!) I'm not huge into Gruvia.. because, Gray is my favorite character, and I love him to much to ship him with anybody. I really like juvia too, but not a big fan of the ship. hahaha. Who is your favorite character?!
@SkyyeofEmber
Hello! X> my fav pairings are Gajevy, and Jerza!!! (Jerza is Perfection bro!!) I'm not huge into Gruvia.. because, Gray is my favorite character, and I love him to much to ship him with anybody. I really like juvia too, but not a big fan of the ship. hahaha. Who is your favorite character?!
@Taku98 (Its fine! X>)
i See, thats cool!>.< I really like Studio Ghibli films, even tho I have only seen Spirited Away (I LOVE!) and Howl's moving Castle. I have been wanting to see My Neighbor Totoro, for awhile! It looks so good, just like everything they make!! Have you seen Attack on titan or Tokyo Ghoul?!
@Taku98 (Its fine! X>)
i See, thats cool!>.< I really like Studio Ghibli films, even tho I have only seen Spirited Away (I LOVE!) and Howl's moving Castle. I have been wanting to see My Neighbor Totoro, for awhile! It looks so good, just like everything they make!! Have you seen Attack on titan or Tokyo Ghoul?!
@XxSkullBunnyxX
Definitely Black Butler! I loved Book of Murder the most out of all of the series and OVAs. Now I'm patiently awaiting Book of the Atlantic. >< Do you have a favorite series/part of Black Butler?
@XxSkullBunnyxX
Definitely Black Butler! I loved Book of Murder the most out of all of the series and OVAs. Now I'm patiently awaiting Book of the Atlantic. >< Do you have a favorite series/part of Black Butler?
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
@XxSkullBunnyxX

I have seen Tokyo Ghoul but not Attack on Titan. I tried to watch it but I just didn't like it.

I LOVE Studio Ghibli. You should watch Kiki's Delivery Service too!
@XxSkullBunnyxX

I have seen Tokyo Ghoul but not Attack on Titan. I tried to watch it but I just didn't like it.

I LOVE Studio Ghibli. You should watch Kiki's Delivery Service too!
I love anime *^*
I love anime *^*
Nic-Nex-Profile.gif
@XxSkullBunnyxX Yup Touka is amazing :,D !!
I don't like Nishiki a lot, his story is sad but all ghouls does have a sad story. And yes, when Hide died I was so sad too, like "why Kaneki has to have a final like this one" ? </3
I ship Medusa and Stein but in a insanity way. I don't think Medusa can love someone, I think she only sees other as a weapeon (do you see the joke there ? okno) to get what she wants.
I haven't watched neither of them, I now a little about Free.
Here is the list of what animes I have watched so far xD
Kuroshitsuji
Sakura Card Captor
Soul Eater
KHR
Kimi ni Todoke
Hamtaro
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Pandora Hearts
Blue Exorcist
Death Note
DRRR
The Unlimited Hyoubu Kyousuke
Tokyo Ghoul
Death Parade
Zankyou no Terror
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Hetalia
Deadman Wonderland
Karneval
@XxSkullBunnyxX Yup Touka is amazing :,D !!
I don't like Nishiki a lot, his story is sad but all ghouls does have a sad story. And yes, when Hide died I was so sad too, like "why Kaneki has to have a final like this one" ? </3
I ship Medusa and Stein but in a insanity way. I don't think Medusa can love someone, I think she only sees other as a weapeon (do you see the joke there ? okno) to get what she wants.
I haven't watched neither of them, I now a little about Free.
Here is the list of what animes I have watched so far xD
Kuroshitsuji
Sakura Card Captor
Soul Eater
KHR
Kimi ni Todoke
Hamtaro
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Pandora Hearts
Blue Exorcist
Death Note
DRRR
The Unlimited Hyoubu Kyousuke
Tokyo Ghoul
Death Parade
Zankyou no Terror
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Hetalia
Deadman Wonderland
Karneval
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@XxSkullBunnyxX

Hmm… Levi ;-;
@XxSkullBunnyxX

Hmm… Levi ;-;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18