Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | A message from a local church...
1 2 3
[img]https://i.redd.it/md1lw7jhj37x.jpg[/img] [b][i]I C A N ' T S T O P L A U G H I N G - - -[/i][/b]
md1lw7jhj37x.jpg

I

C A N ' T

S T O P

L A U G H I N G

- - -
39262092.png
Omg lol thats just.. Perfect XD
Omg lol thats just.. Perfect XD
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
*shifty eyes*

what else has God seen
*shifty eyes*

what else has God seen
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
... my hand slipped, god

I swear
... my hand slipped, god

I swear
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
And I'll do it again!
And I'll do it again!
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU REPENT YOUR SINS NOWWWW!
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU REPENT YOUR SINS NOWWWW!
39262092.png
???

So these silly 'message boards' are really a thing with churches over there? I thought it was just some ridiculous gag of the simpsons.
???

So these silly 'message boards' are really a thing with churches over there? I thought it was just some ridiculous gag of the simpsons.
Nope, most churches have those over here from what I've seen. After all, they're not really 'Murrican if they're not trying to persuade/threaten you, right?
Nope, most churches have those over here from what I've seen. After all, they're not really 'Murrican if they're not trying to persuade/threaten you, right?
Oh oh, this is actually a real thing. I took a picture of it as we drove past it. XD
Oh oh, this is actually a real thing. I took a picture of it as we drove past it. XD
39262092.png
Refers to what? LOLS
Refers to what? LOLS
JWlblI8.png
1 2 3