Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 648 649
im glad this thread has become more lighthearted again. i'm sorry that i had to be the one to drag this discussion out, but i'm also really pleased to see that the community handled it really civilly. i love all of you guys, keep being cool ♥
im glad this thread has become more lighthearted again. i'm sorry that i had to be the one to drag this discussion out, but i'm also really pleased to see that the community handled it really civilly. i love all of you guys, keep being cool ♥
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
Hello everyone. I saw this yesturday and felt like joining in but was feeling shy. I'm a Lithromantic Demisexual Gay(Lesbian) Genderfluid. Only a few people know about me being a lithro lesbian genderfluid and i recently figured out that I'm demi. Though my family only know that I'm a gay female but nothing else.
Hello everyone. I saw this yesturday and felt like joining in but was feeling shy. I'm a Lithromantic Demisexual Gay(Lesbian) Genderfluid. Only a few people know about me being a lithro lesbian genderfluid and i recently figured out that I'm demi. Though my family only know that I'm a gay female but nothing else.
man i just came back to this thread and it seems like there's been a lot of hate towards aromantics/asexuals lately? damn. just know that you guys are completely valid and you belong in the LGBTQ+ community. nobody here should feel shunned for what their sexuality is. that's exactly the opposite of what the LGBTQ+ community wants
man i just came back to this thread and it seems like there's been a lot of hate towards aromantics/asexuals lately? damn. just know that you guys are completely valid and you belong in the LGBTQ+ community. nobody here should feel shunned for what their sexuality is. that's exactly the opposite of what the LGBTQ+ community wants
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
Hi! I'm in my early thirties, and I'm polyamorous.

I came out on Facebook last year and sometimes share poly-positive things I find. My friends are completely supportive, and even some of my classmates from school on my friends list are as well.

As far as my family goes, only my mom knows. She really doesn't approve and says that she prays for me. My family as a whole is very conservative and judgmental.

Fortunately, I live over 1,000 miles away with my husband so there's no chance of running into someone I know on while I'm on a date with anyone who isn't my husband.

I feel so fortunate that Houston has a decent sized poly community with a lot of awesome people in it. There's a discussion group here that was extremely helpful when we were new to pursuing romantic relationships with other people, although we'd been sexually open for our entire relationship.
Hi! I'm in my early thirties, and I'm polyamorous.

I came out on Facebook last year and sometimes share poly-positive things I find. My friends are completely supportive, and even some of my classmates from school on my friends list are as well.

As far as my family goes, only my mom knows. She really doesn't approve and says that she prays for me. My family as a whole is very conservative and judgmental.

Fortunately, I live over 1,000 miles away with my husband so there's no chance of running into someone I know on while I'm on a date with anyone who isn't my husband.

I feel so fortunate that Houston has a decent sized poly community with a lot of awesome people in it. There's a discussion group here that was extremely helpful when we were new to pursuing romantic relationships with other people, although we'd been sexually open for our entire relationship.
Hi everyone! I'm 22 and I've been out as trans for ... several years now. I've never been happier. I still have people in my life who don't quite accept me - such as my own father - but all of my friends and mum's side of the family have been really supportive and lovely. I'm also happily together with my boyfriend of a year and a half.

I started out very scared and anxious but I've grown a lot of confidence over time which I think is really important as it enables me to be an activist again. I feel privileged living in one of the largest cities and speaking from a position where I feel I can somewhat safety express myself and also deliver opinions and points of view that might not otherwise be voiced. Which is why I'm really passionate about journalism and media which is what I'm studying at the moment. Representation is super important.

@Determination, 100% agree with you. We shouldn't have this atmosphere of hate especially at times like this when it's essential we unite supporting one another. Solidarity to my ace mates. xo
Hi everyone! I'm 22 and I've been out as trans for ... several years now. I've never been happier. I still have people in my life who don't quite accept me - such as my own father - but all of my friends and mum's side of the family have been really supportive and lovely. I'm also happily together with my boyfriend of a year and a half.

I started out very scared and anxious but I've grown a lot of confidence over time which I think is really important as it enables me to be an activist again. I feel privileged living in one of the largest cities and speaking from a position where I feel I can somewhat safety express myself and also deliver opinions and points of view that might not otherwise be voiced. Which is why I'm really passionate about journalism and media which is what I'm studying at the moment. Representation is super important.

@Determination, 100% agree with you. We shouldn't have this atmosphere of hate especially at times like this when it's essential we unite supporting one another. Solidarity to my ace mates. xo
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj_zpsge7ey49g.png bfyvoDN.gif
Hi! I'm an asexual, agender, 17 year old and am romantically interested in women.

A story I can remember is when I was shopping with my mom and we were picking out clothes when she asked If there were any boys I liked. I said no. She then responded "Any girls~?" With a smile and I said no louder than before. My mom knew I was hella gay since I was little. I didn't find out until Freshman year in Highschool when a bunch of my friends were leaving the lunch table cause they had to leave early. They were all taking turns hugging me and giving me affection and the moment I realized was like "oh. OH!" It was a real AHA! moment for me.

I've been doing pretty well since then. And am here to support my fellow LGBTQ+ community!
Hi! I'm an asexual, agender, 17 year old and am romantically interested in women.

A story I can remember is when I was shopping with my mom and we were picking out clothes when she asked If there were any boys I liked. I said no. She then responded "Any girls~?" With a smile and I said no louder than before. My mom knew I was hella gay since I was little. I didn't find out until Freshman year in Highschool when a bunch of my friends were leaving the lunch table cause they had to leave early. They were all taking turns hugging me and giving me affection and the moment I realized was like "oh. OH!" It was a real AHA! moment for me.

I've been doing pretty well since then. And am here to support my fellow LGBTQ+ community!
Ah, reading the posts about asexuality and how ace folks don't feel included in the queer community makes me sad! There's a big stigma and expectation that all asexual people are sex-repulsed and celibate. Not true! For some, yes, but not all.

Anyways, after that little rant, I will be 19 in just under two months and I am also on the asexual spectrum, being either grey-asexual or completely asexual; I haven't figured that out yet.
I used to identify as pansexual but now I think bisexual is probably a more accurate way to describe myself? I like both men and non-binary folks (shrugs).

Oh! I guess another important tidbit would be that I am trans.
Ah, reading the posts about asexuality and how ace folks don't feel included in the queer community makes me sad! There's a big stigma and expectation that all asexual people are sex-repulsed and celibate. Not true! For some, yes, but not all.

Anyways, after that little rant, I will be 19 in just under two months and I am also on the asexual spectrum, being either grey-asexual or completely asexual; I haven't figured that out yet.
I used to identify as pansexual but now I think bisexual is probably a more accurate way to describe myself? I like both men and non-binary folks (shrugs).

Oh! I guess another important tidbit would be that I am trans.
I'm a trans female that's been on E for a while now! Everyone around me recognises me as a female and unless I mention I'm trans a lot of people think I'm cisfem which honestly makes me so happy [:
I've found that just putting on mascara and some lipstick (I usually just wear something matte because it's so pretty imo) makes me look a lot more feminine which is great [:
I'm a trans female that's been on E for a while now! Everyone around me recognises me as a female and unless I mention I'm trans a lot of people think I'm cisfem which honestly makes me so happy [:
I've found that just putting on mascara and some lipstick (I usually just wear something matte because it's so pretty imo) makes me look a lot more feminine which is great [:
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
I'm 25 yrs old and agender. I'm Asexual, Alterous and romance repusled. I think the one thing about my queerness I take sooooo much pride and love in is being agender. There's no mistaking that I'm not male, not female, and not...anything else XD. I'm just me who gets a big freakin question mark when people ask me to narrow down my gender.
I'm 25 yrs old and agender. I'm Asexual, Alterous and romance repusled. I think the one thing about my queerness I take sooooo much pride and love in is being agender. There's no mistaking that I'm not male, not female, and not...anything else XD. I'm just me who gets a big freakin question mark when people ask me to narrow down my gender.
y0773uw.png
they/them pronouns please
I'm 26, positively, absolutely agender. In the asexual spectrum, as well as the aromantic one. Xe/xy/xryself pronouns, not out IRL, save for close friends. I've also been questioning whether I feel more comfortable IDing as a bisexual ace. Aesthetically and sensually, I'm attracted towards anyone besides men, cis or otherwise. The big ??? for it all is the idea of a sexual gaze directed at me causes massive anxiety and repulsion, and any sort of squish I've had has also made me panic because I'd rather have friends and get mad at myself for feeling lonely.
I'm 26, positively, absolutely agender. In the asexual spectrum, as well as the aromantic one. Xe/xy/xryself pronouns, not out IRL, save for close friends. I've also been questioning whether I feel more comfortable IDing as a bisexual ace. Aesthetically and sensually, I'm attracted towards anyone besides men, cis or otherwise. The big ??? for it all is the idea of a sexual gaze directed at me causes massive anxiety and repulsion, and any sort of squish I've had has also made me panic because I'd rather have friends and get mad at myself for feeling lonely.
xe/xyr/xem
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 648 649