Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] CLOSED TIL NEXT TIME
1 2 3 4
@KekeAneli Can I please be put on the future nest list and last day ping for these girls? :)
@KekeAneli Can I please be put on the future nest list and last day ping for these girls? :)
G2 imperials for sale
@KekeAneli
Could I get a last day ping please?
(if there's a future nest list that would be great too XD )
@KekeAneli
Could I get a last day ping please?
(if there's a future nest list that would be great too XD )
@KekeAneli 500g on the Twilight/Fog/Nightshade girl please :) I'd love a last day ping, and to be added to your pinglist for future hatchlings as well! :)

@dragonsrus
@KekeAneli 500g on the Twilight/Fog/Nightshade girl please :) I'd love a last day ping, and to be added to your pinglist for future hatchlings as well! :)

@dragonsrus
@KekeAneli @Astale 700g on the Twilight/Fog/Nightshade girl please? I see them grown up and I definitely would prefer her over the sister, although they both have their charms :)
@KekeAneli @Astale 700g on the Twilight/Fog/Nightshade girl please? I see them grown up and I definitely would prefer her over the sister, although they both have their charms :)
@KekeAneli @Phoenixfyre
750g on the Twilight girl please :D
@KekeAneli @Phoenixfyre
750g on the Twilight girl please :D
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
@dragonsrus Got it!
@Phoenixfyre Outbid!
@dragonsrus Got it!
@Phoenixfyre Outbid!
fire1.gif
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png
Family
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhm48s1qmzhvw_540.png
bump
bump
fire1.gif
Family
@KekeAneli @Phoenixfyre I just remembered that this auction was still happening! Would I be able to bid 250g on the Thistle girl? :)
@KekeAneli @Phoenixfyre I just remembered that this auction was still happening! Would I be able to bid 250g on the Thistle girl? :)
@Astale Pretty sure you were in time :) Congrats! I have no room at the moment so I am not even going to attempt to outbid LOL [quote name="Astale" date=2016-07-21 17:24:02] KekeAneli Phoenixfyre I just remembered that this auction was still happening! Would I be able to bid 250g on the Thistle girl? :) [/quote]
@Astale Pretty sure you were in time :) Congrats! I have no room at the moment so I am not even going to attempt to outbid LOL
Astale wrote on 2016-07-21:
KekeAneli Phoenixfyre I just remembered that this auction was still happening! Would I be able to bid 250g on the Thistle girl? :)
@Astale @dragonsrus Congratulations on your winning bids! Please set up a two-way crossroads at your earliest convienence!!!
@Astale @dragonsrus Congratulations on your winning bids! Please set up a two-way crossroads at your earliest convienence!!!
fire1.gif
Family
1 2 3 4