Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] CLOSED TIL NEXT TIME
1 2 3 4
@KekeAneli

I'd like a ping for future nests!
@KekeAneli

I'd like a ping for future nests!
M2Zz7wd.png
@dragonsrus
@kekeaneli

375 gems on the Violet boy please
@dragonsrus
@kekeaneli

375 gems on the Violet boy please
@kekeaneli
@phoenixfyre
450 gems :D
@kekeaneli
@phoenixfyre
450 gems :D
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
@dragonsrus
@kekeaneli

500 gems or 390,000 kt on the Violet boy
@dragonsrus
@kekeaneli

500 gems or 390,000 kt on the Violet boy
@kekeaneli @phoenixfyre
600 gems on the violet boy :-)
@kekeaneli @phoenixfyre
600 gems on the violet boy :-)
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
@dragonsrus
@kekeaneli

507,000 kt or 650 gems on the Violet boy...may need to look into your "General Store" to see what items you are wanting soon LOL
@dragonsrus
@kekeaneli

507,000 kt or 650 gems on the Violet boy...may need to look into your "General Store" to see what items you are wanting soon LOL
@kekeaneli @phoenixfyre
750 gems on the violet boy :-)
@kekeaneli @phoenixfyre
750 gems on the violet boy :-)
@dragonsrus @kekeaneli 800 gems on the violet boy please. I have the PERFECT MATE O:! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23019123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230192/23019123_350.png[/img] [/url] She's 2nd gen too *cries* I have a MIGHTY need!
@dragonsrus
@kekeaneli

800 gems on the violet boy please. I have the PERFECT MATE O:!

23019123_350.png

She's 2nd gen too *cries* I have a MIGHTY need!
@KekeAneli

Yes please sign me up for a last day Ping and also for any future nests if I don't end up with the boy I want this time. Thank you! And I will be sure to contact you if and when my lady has gorgeous babies with one of your boys!

I've been looking for a suitable mate for her for awhile now and just happened upon this thread and my heart stopped! He's totally perfect and the perfect element too!!!
@KekeAneli

Yes please sign me up for a last day Ping and also for any future nests if I don't end up with the boy I want this time. Thank you! And I will be sure to contact you if and when my lady has gorgeous babies with one of your boys!

I've been looking for a suitable mate for her for awhile now and just happened upon this thread and my heart stopped! He's totally perfect and the perfect element too!!!
@kekeaneli

I don't even have the heart to bid on the Violet boy again after seeing his potential mate from @Elysia!

However, can you add me to your pinglist for the next nest please?
@kekeaneli

I don't even have the heart to bid on the Violet boy again after seeing his potential mate from @Elysia!

However, can you add me to your pinglist for the next nest please?
1 2 3 4