Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Cute cup dregs(BSJ limited)
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 109 110
@ordif could I be put on your waitlist please, and your guardian pinglist, thanks! (very cute are by the way!)
@ordif could I be put on your waitlist please, and your guardian pinglist, thanks! (very cute are by the way!)
@ordif

Waitlist and pinglist for Spirals :D
@ordif

Waitlist and pinglist for Spirals :D
@ordif I'd love to be put on the pinglist for when you have slots available please!
@ordif I'd love to be put on the pinglist for when you have slots available please!
Calenmiriel_Umbra.png
GMT | FR + 8
@ordif
May I please be added for slots and any new breeds?
@ordif
May I please be added for slots and any new breeds?
It's Electrifying!

6klg2iF.png
@ordif I would love to be put on the waitlist/pinglist please!
@ordif I would love to be put on the waitlist/pinglist please!
@ordif this is amazing! could you ping me when you get a noc, imp and coatl slot? c: thank you~ have a good one!
@ordif this is amazing! could you ping me when you get a noc, imp and coatl slot? c: thank you~ have a good one!
ksuWW5A.gif
@ordif I need to be on your ping list for everything. Also I would like to be on your waitlist. <3
@ordif I need to be on your ping list for everything. Also I would like to be on your waitlist. <3
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@ordif

Ping/waitlist please?
@ordif

Ping/waitlist please?
tumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco7_100.pngprogress-rainbow-rainbow-splotch-blm.pngtumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco8_100.png
@Ordif

I'd love to be added to pretty much all of your Ping lists! Please and thank you! <3

May I use one of your little dergs to add you to my favorite artists section?
@Ordif

I'd love to be added to pretty much all of your Ping lists! Please and thank you! <3

May I use one of your little dergs to add you to my favorite artists section?
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@ordif

I would like to be added to your waitlist please :) I love you cup dragons. They are so adorable!
@ordif

I would like to be added to your waitlist please :) I love you cup dragons. They are so adorable!
bV7Iy8e.png46ba27693e551458616eb20e4871abb3.pngi5tcv6.jpg
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 109 110