Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson anyone??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SwagMasterJ
Exactly!
Blue Pancakes ! :)
(did you see any strawberry field in the movie?)
@SwagMasterJ
Exactly!
Blue Pancakes ! :)
(did you see any strawberry field in the movie?)
@Conan02C

No I did not!
They missed so many important factors. If they had gotten them right, my heart would've been so happy :(
@Conan02C

No I did not!
They missed so many important factors. If they had gotten them right, my heart would've been so happy :(
Peace out home scout
@SwagMasterJ
I may be able to get a picture of it, not sure though. my laptop is weird when it comes to putting pictures on here lol
@SwagMasterJ
I may be able to get a picture of it, not sure though. my laptop is weird when it comes to putting pictures on here lol
KkfvfWZ.png
@HollyOkami

I feel you. My laptop is all funky about it.
@HollyOkami

I feel you. My laptop is all funky about it.
Peace out home scout
We need a good adaptation. A REALLY good one so we can forget about those..."movies"

Netflix should redeem the series, they're doing a wonderful job with everything so far. What do you guys think?
We need a good adaptation. A REALLY good one so we can forget about those..."movies"

Netflix should redeem the series, they're doing a wonderful job with everything so far. What do you guys think?
@Pigritia

Yes they should! Can we make a petition for that?? Those movies shame the fandom.
@Pigritia

Yes they should! Can we make a petition for that?? Those movies shame the fandom.
Peace out home scout
@SwagMasterJ
I love Percy Jackson. I've read pretty much all of Rick Riordans Child/Teen fiction books.
Whats your favourite couple/ship? Mine's Solangelo.
@SwagMasterJ
I love Percy Jackson. I've read pretty much all of Rick Riordans Child/Teen fiction books.
Whats your favourite couple/ship? Mine's Solangelo.
gSWTvLZ.pngqojQtmv.png
@winterrose21

OMG you love PJ too? Best Icicle ever! *high fives with lots of snowflakes*

Give me Percabeth or give me death. That's the only couple I really ship, asides from that I enjoy the interaction between Reyna and Nico so much!
@winterrose21

OMG you love PJ too? Best Icicle ever! *high fives with lots of snowflakes*

Give me Percabeth or give me death. That's the only couple I really ship, asides from that I enjoy the interaction between Reyna and Nico so much!
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.pngjYsXFew.gificesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@Helmut

Percabeth was just the best, Especially in The Mark Of Athena, This was before Solangelo was thing.
@Helmut

Percabeth was just the best, Especially in The Mark Of Athena, This was before Solangelo was thing.
gSWTvLZ.pngqojQtmv.png
@winterrose21

Awesome! I really love Caleo and Solangelo. I don't think I could choose which one is my OTP. XD
@winterrose21

Awesome! I really love Caleo and Solangelo. I don't think I could choose which one is my OTP. XD
Peace out home scout
1 2 3 4 5 6 7