Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 4
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 165 166
[quote] [item=Bluebite Rattler] [b]Name:[/b] Bluebite Rattler [b]Caption:[/b][i] If it bites you, you'll be blue. And by blue, we mean dead.[/i][/quote]
Quote:
Bluebite Rattler
Name: Bluebite Rattler
Caption: If it bites you, you'll be blue. And by blue, we mean dead.
Bluebite Rattler. : It's venom is toxic, making the bite turn a ghastly electric blue. Also, don't ask him if he has Bluetooth.
Bluebite Rattler. : It's venom is toxic, making the bite turn a ghastly electric blue. Also, don't ask him if he has Bluetooth.
Frankenstein3.jpg
[item=Ruby Brooch] Item: Ruby Brooch Caption: A brooch so flashy it's almost an eyesore.
Ruby Brooch

Item: Ruby Brooch
Caption: A brooch so flashy it's almost an eyesore.
[item=bluebite rattler] This rattler's venom glows bright blue when exposed to air. This may be a glowing inconvenience for a dragon if they're bitten, but the beastclans take advantage of its color and use it as a deadly warpaint.
Bluebite Rattler
This rattler's venom glows bright blue when exposed to air. This may be a glowing inconvenience for a dragon if they're bitten, but the beastclans take advantage of its color and use it as a deadly warpaint.
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
[item=pleco] Even better than Baldwin at converting plants to seafood.
Pleco

Even better than Baldwin at converting plants to seafood.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
[item=ruby brooch] [b]Ruby Brooch[/b] "The rubies used to make these brooches are often found in close proximity to sapphires and garnets."
Ruby Brooch
Ruby Brooch
"The rubies used to make these brooches are often found in close proximity to sapphires and garnets."
QjxN3Ta.jpg
[item=Ruby Brooch][/center] Name: Ruby Brooch Caption: A dulled red pin which clips onto clothing. The bird doesn't shine, no matter how you try to polish it's gems.
Ruby Brooch [/center]

Name: Ruby Brooch
Caption: A dulled red pin which clips onto clothing. The bird doesn't shine, no matter how you try to polish it's gems.
wpEE9mo.png
[item=Polar Wooly] Name: Polar Wooly Caption: It tickles - all the way down.
Polar Wooly

Name: Polar Wooly
Caption: It tickles - all the way down.
mM2VM9X.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/18921.png[/img] "For whom does the bell toll? It tolls for thee."
18921.png
"For whom does the bell toll? It tolls for thee."
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@avey (so i can find it later) Edit: Whoops, only one submission allowed; please ignore other submission and only go with fish one (keeping the second one for posterity only). [item=Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse] [b]Name: [/b]Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse [b]Caption: [/b]Some rebellious young Pearlcatchers like to style their manes to resemble the dorsal fins of these feisty little fish; those wrasse-cals! Scrapped Entry: [item=Polar Wooly] [sub][s][b]Name[/b]: Polar Wooly [b]Caption[/b]: The summers of the Snowsquall Tundra are so short it can take a dozen for a Polar Wooly to enter pupation. A cryroprotectant lets them survive freezing solid. 159 characters when I tested it. Also a bit of an aside but Woolly as in 'Woolly Mammoth' is spelled with two l's, not one. I am not sure if that was intentional or not. [/s]
@avey (so i can find it later)

Edit: Whoops, only one submission allowed; please ignore other submission and only go with fish one (keeping the second one for posterity only).

Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse
Name: Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse
Caption: Some rebellious young Pearlcatchers like to style their manes to resemble the dorsal fins of these feisty little fish; those wrasse-cals!

Scrapped Entry:
Polar Wooly
Name: Polar Wooly
Caption: The summers of the Snowsquall Tundra are so short it can take a dozen for a Polar Wooly to enter pupation. A cryroprotectant lets them survive freezing solid.

159 characters when I tested it.

Also a bit of an aside but Woolly as in 'Woolly Mammoth' is spelled with two l's, not one. I am not sure if that was intentional or not.
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 165 166