Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Oszs' Accents: Jaguar Coatls Last Run?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31
@anika no problem, your copy is on hold n_n
@anika no problem, your copy is on hold n_n
@Oszs - can you hold me a copy of Glasswing Too until tonight? I can pay when I get home from work. Thank you!
@Oszs - can you hold me a copy of Glasswing Too until tonight? I can pay when I get home from work. Thank you!
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@Kardi your copy is on hold n_n
@Kardi your copy is on hold n_n
@Oszs I got a copy a super long while ago so you can take me off the list. My guy here has been wearing it for a while already [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=710946] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7110/710946_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Oszs

I got a copy a super long while ago so you can take me off the list. My guy here has been wearing it for a while already

710946_350.png
@Clifftop he's gorgeous! Those colors and his subtle apparel is really stunning!
Thanks for sharing, I've removed you from the ping list, but I'll be sure to feature your lovely dragon sometime ;u;
@Clifftop he's gorgeous! Those colors and his subtle apparel is really stunning!
Thanks for sharing, I've removed you from the ping list, but I'll be sure to feature your lovely dragon sometime ;u;
@Oszs

Aaaaa thank you, he is part of my older dragon group too. It's all thanks to your beautiful accent though, give yourself some credit as well. c:
@Oszs

Aaaaa thank you, he is part of my older dragon group too. It's all thanks to your beautiful accent though, give yourself some credit as well. c:
@Oszs

I was also able to get a copy of the one I wanted a while back, so you can take me off as well. Thank you for the ping!
@Oszs

I was also able to get a copy of the one I wanted a while back, so you can take me off as well. Thank you for the ping!
southernclan4_zpsy9n25txj.png
Nice to see you, marymouse! Your ping request has been remove. c:
Nice to see you, marymouse! Your ping request has been remove. c:
@Oszs I'll take the last copy of the Lacewing Too for female Skydancers if it is still available. I have the gems. Let me know and I'll send them over.

Can you hold a copy of the male for me? I can get the gems in the next day or two.

Also, please add me to your pinglist. :)

Thank you!
M
@Oszs I'll take the last copy of the Lacewing Too for female Skydancers if it is still available. I have the gems. Let me know and I'll send them over.

Can you hold a copy of the male for me? I can get the gems in the next day or two.

Also, please add me to your pinglist. :)

Thank you!
M
jpj0w0.jpg
@MorganButterBoy sounds good, both your copies are on hold, send the CRs when you are ready! n_n

Thank you! You've been added to the ping list c:
@MorganButterBoy sounds good, both your copies are on hold, send the CRs when you are ready! n_n

Thank you! You've been added to the ping list c:
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31