Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anybody may join
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@DannyFenton @Willow
Storm came wih Ashes, Berylla, Midnight, and Cobalt. " alright what is the plan? " Storm asked commandingly completely suggesting a war. " We don't know yet " Aspiration replied. " Wait a minute... I hear rustling... or something... " Said Storm. " We need not plan here for someone could be listening. " he said listening to the surroundings.
@DannyFenton @Willow
Storm came wih Ashes, Berylla, Midnight, and Cobalt. " alright what is the plan? " Storm asked commandingly completely suggesting a war. " We don't know yet " Aspiration replied. " Wait a minute... I hear rustling... or something... " Said Storm. " We need not plan here for someone could be listening. " he said listening to the surroundings.
{ Guys, *Wiiiow

Also...wasn't Storm with Vita? }
{ Guys, *Wiiiow

Also...wasn't Storm with Vita? }
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
( @Willow no Storm went off to grab some dragons )
( @Willow no Storm went off to grab some dragons )
{ Please ping me Wiiiow. Willow is not my name. }
{ I may not respond until @Pandacow posts her response. }

Vita shuffled his wings as the spiral flitted away. Were they serious? It seemed far-fetched, but he didn't plan to stick around and find out.
"We have to go," he called into the trees, looking behind him at the same time.
"I'm sorta busy right now," Saber hissed back, her voice firey. Vita was startled at the edge in her tone.
{ Please ping me Wiiiow. Willow is not my name. }
{ I may not respond until @Pandacow posts her response. }

Vita shuffled his wings as the spiral flitted away. Were they serious? It seemed far-fetched, but he didn't plan to stick around and find out.
"We have to go," he called into the trees, looking behind him at the same time.
"I'm sorta busy right now," Saber hissed back, her voice firey. Vita was startled at the edge in her tone.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Wiiiow
Storm started patrolling around the borders of the area they were in but he found nothing. " Aspiration! " He called. " yes Storm " Aspiration replied. " Go hunt quickly for the group. " he commanded. " Storm... I have always wondered... why do you treat me like this when were both the leaders. I find this very unfair. Maybe it's time you stop treating me like a random dragon in the clan? " Aspiration asked. " Fine then. Why don't you give orders then? " Storm challanged. " I will " Aspiration replied. " Alright Storm go hunting for the group and Cobalt patrol the area. " Aspiration commanded.
@Wiiiow
Storm started patrolling around the borders of the area they were in but he found nothing. " Aspiration! " He called. " yes Storm " Aspiration replied. " Go hunt quickly for the group. " he commanded. " Storm... I have always wondered... why do you treat me like this when were both the leaders. I find this very unfair. Maybe it's time you stop treating me like a random dragon in the clan? " Aspiration asked. " Fine then. Why don't you give orders then? " Storm challanged. " I will " Aspiration replied. " Alright Storm go hunting for the group and Cobalt patrol the area. " Aspiration commanded.
@Wiiiow @Pandacow @Fruitloops @DannyFenton ([b]Did I miss anyone?[/b])[i][/i] Nia shoved Glade to the side and gave the other pearlcatcher a smile. The wildclaw was still quite young and the way the other dragon talked and looked made her very interesting to Nia, "Don't mind her, she has an imagination!" Nia tittered at the expense of Glade. Glade huffed and glared at Nia, "Imagination indeed!" Giving a soft growl Nia glared at her friend and turned back to the pearlcatcher, "We're lost you see. One of our clan leaders discovered this amazing flower that sounds delicious and we both wanted a little adventure. But we kind of got turned around. Would you happen to know where the giant Willow tree stand is? It stands right by one of the waterfalls not far from the chasm of the Lightbeam Ruins and the Viridian Labyrinth?" Glade's eyes widened as Nia spouted out where exactly their lair was located at, but she didn't reprimand Nia. Instead Glade stared at the other pearlcatcher, watching her closely to see how the other would react. ----------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10829542] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/108296/10829542_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23609950] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236100/23609950_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/11510.png[/img] "Mother, I don't understand why you brought us out here. Its not like we're the best trackers around!" Lacewing snapped as she was hit in the head again with another tree branch, "And why in the world did you have me bring Coryn? He's still getting used to me!" Panda just laughed, "Sweetheart, when you get to be my age, then you can go ahead and ask those questions. As to why we brought Coryn, if we need to get in touch with the clan, that wetland unicorn will be the best bet. [i]We're[/i] not flying dragons, we're grounded due to our weight and because of that we don't move all that fast." Lacewing nodded in understanding but fire sprung out of her mouth as another branch snapped against her head, "MOTHER!!!! Will you watch what you are doing please!" "Sorry sweetheart. It's a thick forest." Both continued on silently when they heard a hustle and bustle in the bushes ahead. [b] "Alright Storm go hunting for the group and Cobalt patrol the area." [/b] Looking at one another, Lacewing slowly stuck her head through the bushes. With her being the darker of the two, the only thing that would giver her away were her orange fire eyes that glared in the gloom. Stepping back into the bushes she looked at her mother with a frown, "it sounds like they're looking for a group of dragons... are they part of the one clan that's suppose to live close by?" Panda frowned in thought. Things could get ugly if these dragons were wanting to start a war. "Lace, go back to the clan and get Kazera, Desi, Ghost, Linc, and Lynx-" "That's all our top notch warriors!!!" whispered Lacewing. "Exactly! The clan will still be protected but, we're going to need our warriors out here, now go!!!" she pushed Lacewing softly towards the direction of the lair. Suddenly the branches overhead shook and Bellesima's head came down to stare at them. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24846232] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248463/24846232_350.png[/img] [/url] "It's already done Panda. I heard everything when I went out on patrol. This part of the forest marks our boundries. On the other side is the First Grovel." "Grove, Belle," reprimanded Lacewing. "Whatever, Kazera said you were to come back to the lair and help protect the inner boundries. I'm to come too!" spat Belle with disgust. Lacewing looked at her mother with worry, "Mother stay directly in these bushes until the others arrive." Panda just gave a look to her daughter, "Really Lace?" she asked in a bored tone. Turning away Panda immediately dismissed her daughter and Belle to keep her ears open for the other dragons, "Go now and be silent!" As soon as her daughter and Belle were well away, Panda laughed softly before stumbling out of the bushes singing at the top of her voice, "OH THERE ONCE WAS AN IMPERIAL WHO DRANK A GALLON OF THE LONGNECKS BREW AND IN THE MORNING HE SAID "LOW AND BEHOLD I GREW WINGS AS BIG AS YOU!" hiccuping softly she stared in wonderment at the dragons before her, "Lo, what you," *[b]hic[/b]* "be doin on my" *[b]hic[/b]* "land?"
@Wiiiow @Pandacow @Fruitloops @DannyFenton
(Did I miss anyone?)

Nia shoved Glade to the side and gave the other pearlcatcher a smile. The wildclaw was still quite young and the way the other dragon talked and looked made her very interesting to Nia, "Don't mind her, she has an imagination!" Nia tittered at the expense of Glade.

Glade huffed and glared at Nia, "Imagination indeed!"

Giving a soft growl Nia glared at her friend and turned back to the pearlcatcher, "We're lost you see. One of our clan leaders discovered this amazing flower that sounds delicious and we both wanted a little adventure. But we kind of got turned around. Would you happen to know where the giant Willow tree stand is? It stands right by one of the waterfalls not far from the chasm of the Lightbeam Ruins and the Viridian Labyrinth?"

Glade's eyes widened as Nia spouted out where exactly their lair was located at, but she didn't reprimand Nia. Instead Glade stared at the other pearlcatcher, watching her closely to see how the other would react.

10829542_350.png

23609950_350.png

11510.png

"Mother, I don't understand why you brought us out here. Its not like we're the best trackers around!" Lacewing snapped as she was hit in the head again with another tree branch, "And why in the world did you have me bring Coryn? He's still getting used to me!"

Panda just laughed, "Sweetheart, when you get to be my age, then you can go ahead and ask those questions. As to why we brought Coryn, if we need to get in touch with the clan, that wetland unicorn will be the best bet. We're not flying dragons, we're grounded due to our weight and because of that we don't move all that fast."

Lacewing nodded in understanding but fire sprung out of her mouth as another branch snapped against her head, "MOTHER!!!! Will you watch what you are doing please!"

"Sorry sweetheart. It's a thick forest."

Both continued on silently when they heard a hustle and bustle in the bushes ahead.

"Alright Storm go hunting for the group and Cobalt patrol the area."

Looking at one another, Lacewing slowly stuck her head through the bushes. With her being the darker of the two, the only thing that would giver her away were her orange fire eyes that glared in the gloom. Stepping back into the bushes she looked at her mother with a frown, "it sounds like they're looking for a group of dragons... are they part of the one clan that's suppose to live close by?"

Panda frowned in thought. Things could get ugly if these dragons were wanting to start a war. "Lace, go back to the clan and get Kazera, Desi, Ghost, Linc, and Lynx-"

"That's all our top notch warriors!!!" whispered Lacewing.

"Exactly! The clan will still be protected but, we're going to need our warriors out here, now go!!!" she pushed Lacewing softly towards the direction of the lair. Suddenly the branches overhead shook and Bellesima's head came down to stare at them.

24846232_350.png

"It's already done Panda. I heard everything when I went out on patrol. This part of the forest marks our boundries. On the other side is the First Grovel."

"Grove, Belle," reprimanded Lacewing.

"Whatever, Kazera said you were to come back to the lair and help protect the inner boundries. I'm to come too!" spat Belle with disgust.

Lacewing looked at her mother with worry, "Mother stay directly in these bushes until the others arrive."

Panda just gave a look to her daughter, "Really Lace?" she asked in a bored tone. Turning away Panda immediately dismissed her daughter and Belle to keep her ears open for the other dragons, "Go now and be silent!"

As soon as her daughter and Belle were well away, Panda laughed softly before stumbling out of the bushes singing at the top of her voice, "OH THERE ONCE WAS AN IMPERIAL WHO DRANK A GALLON OF THE LONGNECKS BREW AND IN THE MORNING HE SAID "LOW AND BEHOLD I GREW WINGS AS BIG AS YOU!" hiccuping softly she stared in wonderment at the dragons before her, "Lo, what you," *hic* "be doin on my" *hic* "land?"
IRkrlkr.pngy6tbxWr.pngs91d4l6.png
@Novaryn

"Hmm, lost lost lost," Jasmii chittered, tilting her head in an exaggerated manner.
"There are quite a lot of willow trees; take your pick. But no elms! No elms, ashes, oaks, maples, cherry blossoms, sakura." She snickered loudly at her own personal joke. Getting met with only stares, Jasmii became annoyed they didn't laugh with her.
@Novaryn

"Hmm, lost lost lost," Jasmii chittered, tilting her head in an exaggerated manner.
"There are quite a lot of willow trees; take your pick. But no elms! No elms, ashes, oaks, maples, cherry blossoms, sakura." She snickered loudly at her own personal joke. Getting met with only stares, Jasmii became annoyed they didn't laugh with her.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Novaryn
Storm looked shocked at her sudden appearance. Then from that he gave her a glare. " Storm we need not harm her " Aspiration said softly. " My apologies " Storm said. " we didn't know we were on your land. " He said quietly. Cobalt was chuckling because of her song. Midnight was giving the dragon a look of interest. " Storm should we go somewhere else? " she asked. " Look... we aren't looking for a war we want peace only. Although we might need to resort to war if some... things happen. " Aspiration explained. " May I ask if you want us to leave? "
@Novaryn
Storm looked shocked at her sudden appearance. Then from that he gave her a glare. " Storm we need not harm her " Aspiration said softly. " My apologies " Storm said. " we didn't know we were on your land. " He said quietly. Cobalt was chuckling because of her song. Midnight was giving the dragon a look of interest. " Storm should we go somewhere else? " she asked. " Look... we aren't looking for a war we want peace only. Although we might need to resort to war if some... things happen. " Aspiration explained. " May I ask if you want us to leave? "
@Novaryn @WiIIow [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21401818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214019/21401818_350.png[/img] [/url] Alchemist decided to drop the act. She didn't want to do this for an entire hour. Sighing, she said [b]"I just visit the Labyrinth now and then. This is my birthplace. I miss it sometimes, so I occasionally visit. I just wanted to take a simple stroll and then go back home. I'll keep your clan information a secret, I don't really care, actually."[/b] Sighing again, she waited for an answer from the Wildclaw.
@Novaryn @WiIIow

21401818_350.png

Alchemist decided to drop the act. She didn't want to do this for an entire hour. Sighing, she said "I just visit the Labyrinth now and then. This is my birthplace. I miss it sometimes, so I occasionally visit. I just wanted to take a simple stroll and then go back home. I'll keep your clan information a secret, I don't really care, actually." Sighing again, she waited for an answer from the Wildclaw.
@Pandacow

"Mmhm, and that explain why you continued t-"
"Saber, now." Vita called from the ground, his chest feeling tight. Saber huffed in annoyance.
"What happened to the whole tundra chase?" The female muttered loudly.
"We have more pressing matters at the moment, but continue, if you think it's so much more important."
Saber took a breath, and glared back in the direction of the voice.
"Whatever. Go visit your Ma and Pa like a normal dragon wo-"
"SABER."
The female Wildclaw leapt down from the tree, gritting her teeth.
"Gladekeeper's beard, Vita, I was coming." she complained, pushing through the bracken.
@Pandacow

"Mmhm, and that explain why you continued t-"
"Saber, now." Vita called from the ground, his chest feeling tight. Saber huffed in annoyance.
"What happened to the whole tundra chase?" The female muttered loudly.
"We have more pressing matters at the moment, but continue, if you think it's so much more important."
Saber took a breath, and glared back in the direction of the voice.
"Whatever. Go visit your Ma and Pa like a normal dragon wo-"
"SABER."
The female Wildclaw leapt down from the tree, gritting her teeth.
"Gladekeeper's beard, Vita, I was coming." she complained, pushing through the bracken.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25