Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anybody may join
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Pandacow
{ Sorry this is slower, but I don't know how to rush this any faster without power-playing. }

Saber's talons gripped the thick branch, and her tail wrapped around the trunk. Most of the time she was scanning the ground, though getting distracted by the soft rustling of Vita. If they did catch the dragon, what would they do? They weren't really the zero-tolerance type, so she doubted anything fatal would come out of the ordeal, but Vita seemed anxious enough to do anything. Gritting her teeth, Saber closed her eyes and focused. Mistralis had taught her that living things naturally sensed other living things - from body heat, to breathing to energy. She grabbed out with her senses, and felt what Vita must have felt - the smallest hum in your chest, combined with an uneasy feeling. There could be another explanation, but there was only one way to find out.
"Come out!" Saber called firmly, eyes darting. Why would the dragon stick around when two apt predators were searching? There must be a reason.
@Pandacow
{ Sorry this is slower, but I don't know how to rush this any faster without power-playing. }

Saber's talons gripped the thick branch, and her tail wrapped around the trunk. Most of the time she was scanning the ground, though getting distracted by the soft rustling of Vita. If they did catch the dragon, what would they do? They weren't really the zero-tolerance type, so she doubted anything fatal would come out of the ordeal, but Vita seemed anxious enough to do anything. Gritting her teeth, Saber closed her eyes and focused. Mistralis had taught her that living things naturally sensed other living things - from body heat, to breathing to energy. She grabbed out with her senses, and felt what Vita must have felt - the smallest hum in your chest, combined with an uneasy feeling. There could be another explanation, but there was only one way to find out.
"Come out!" Saber called firmly, eyes darting. Why would the dragon stick around when two apt predators were searching? There must be a reason.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Novaryn @WiIIow [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21401818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214019/21401818_350.png[/img] [/url] Alchemist looked at the dragons looking for her. [i]Hopefully they won't find me soon..[/i] she thought, swishing her tail. Alchemist suddenly had a thought occur to her. What if, by the time they found her, they were so frustrated and angry that they took her hostage? She didn't want that. She heard a soft thud in front of her. She turned around, and found herself face-to-face with an Barking Jester, panting slightly. She heard another thud, which she could only assume was another Barking Jester. [i]Crack.[/i] The branch started to crack with the weight of the Jesters combined with Alchemist. She quickly jumped to the closest branch, claws scrabbling on the rough bark. She could hear the Wildclaw say something, but she didn't care. Her life was more important then a few intimidating words. She finally scrambled up to a safe position on the branch with a sigh of relief, and it seemed that this was a stronger one than the one before. The Jesters returned, and one of them started to lick her face. She didn't really mind; she had survived the falling branch that nearly killed her.
@Novaryn @WiIIow

21401818_350.png

Alchemist looked at the dragons looking for her. Hopefully they won't find me soon.. she thought, swishing her tail.

Alchemist suddenly had a thought occur to her. What if, by the time they found her, they were so frustrated and angry that they took her hostage? She didn't want that.

She heard a soft thud in front of her. She turned around, and found herself face-to-face with an Barking Jester, panting slightly. She heard another thud, which she could only assume was another Barking Jester.

Crack.

The branch started to crack with the weight of the Jesters combined with Alchemist. She quickly jumped to the closest branch, claws scrabbling on the rough bark. She could hear the Wildclaw say something, but she didn't care. Her life was more important then a few intimidating words.

She finally scrambled up to a safe position on the branch with a sigh of relief, and it seemed that this was a stronger one than the one before. The Jesters returned, and one of them started to lick her face. She didn't really mind; she had survived the falling branch that nearly killed her.
@Pandacow

Saber froze when she heard the familiar snap of a branch. A large one, at that. As startled as she was, the sound gave her a pinpoint of where something was. Instead of triumphant, she grew increasingly worried. Maybe it was her own ego, and having half their clan Wildclaws at the moment, but what Tundra wouldn't flee from one? She didn't know much about Tundras, but they didn't look very dangerous.
What if it was something else? A massive guardian, perhaps, laying, waiting for her to wander by.
Stop thinking like that. Vita's already on that mindset, it's not a job for two.
Saber had been stalking across a branch, ready to pounce to the next tree on the way, when the sound of rustling leaves grew different. Living in the woods most of her life, she could easily differ layers of movement. And now, there were more than one.
Her breath grew shakey, and her talons wobbled on the branch; this had to be a trap. She didn't want to call out to Vita, or draw too much attention. Making a rash, instinct decision, she launched herself at the next tree, landing heavily on a thick branch.
"Come out! I know your here!" Saber called again, though her voice cracked on the last word.
@Pandacow

Saber froze when she heard the familiar snap of a branch. A large one, at that. As startled as she was, the sound gave her a pinpoint of where something was. Instead of triumphant, she grew increasingly worried. Maybe it was her own ego, and having half their clan Wildclaws at the moment, but what Tundra wouldn't flee from one? She didn't know much about Tundras, but they didn't look very dangerous.
What if it was something else? A massive guardian, perhaps, laying, waiting for her to wander by.
Stop thinking like that. Vita's already on that mindset, it's not a job for two.
Saber had been stalking across a branch, ready to pounce to the next tree on the way, when the sound of rustling leaves grew different. Living in the woods most of her life, she could easily differ layers of movement. And now, there were more than one.
Her breath grew shakey, and her talons wobbled on the branch; this had to be a trap. She didn't want to call out to Vita, or draw too much attention. Making a rash, instinct decision, she launched herself at the next tree, landing heavily on a thick branch.
"Come out! I know your here!" Saber called again, though her voice cracked on the last word.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Novaryn @WiIIow [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21401818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214019/21401818_350.png[/img] [/url] Judging from the Wildclaw's voice, it seemed that she was scared. She was probably thinking that she was more powerful than she was, or that she had a hidden ally, which she had neither of. [i]Perfect. I can trick him. Hopefully I'll do good. I haven't lived in a Shadow clan almost all my life for nothing!"[/i] She hissed out of the shadows [b]"Why would I reveal myself? I mean no harm, after all. I don't have really any use for your clan information. What would a Shadow clan do with a Nature clan's info?"[/b]
@Novaryn @WiIIow

21401818_350.png

Judging from the Wildclaw's voice, it seemed that she was scared. She was probably thinking that she was more powerful than she was, or that she had a hidden ally, which she had neither of. Perfect. I can trick him. Hopefully I'll do good. I haven't lived in a Shadow clan almost all my life for nothing!"

She hissed out of the shadows "Why would I reveal myself? I mean no harm, after all. I don't have really any use for your clan information. What would a Shadow clan do with a Nature clan's info?"
@Pandacow

Saber winced. She had hoped that the Tundra hadn't heard what they were talking about, but she still expected the worst. She tried to remember the words she and Vita exchanged. They talked about setting fire to their Trees. Perhaps to an outsider, they were just really over-the-top nature freaks? They worshipped every single piece of wood with growth in it? She scowled at herself in frustration. They had referred to them as an item, or belonging. She doubted the Tundra had put together the entire picture from the short conversation, but it may just be enough.
Saber had been hesitating for just a bit too long.
"Why would a 'harmless' piece of fluff stick around to eavesdrop?" Saber challenged, just a bit too boldly. She grunted; her voice sounded more like desperate accusing than skillful jabbing. It may be enough to get the Tundra out in the open.
@Pandacow

Saber winced. She had hoped that the Tundra hadn't heard what they were talking about, but she still expected the worst. She tried to remember the words she and Vita exchanged. They talked about setting fire to their Trees. Perhaps to an outsider, they were just really over-the-top nature freaks? They worshipped every single piece of wood with growth in it? She scowled at herself in frustration. They had referred to them as an item, or belonging. She doubted the Tundra had put together the entire picture from the short conversation, but it may just be enough.
Saber had been hesitating for just a bit too long.
"Why would a 'harmless' piece of fluff stick around to eavesdrop?" Saber challenged, just a bit too boldly. She grunted; her voice sounded more like desperate accusing than skillful jabbing. It may be enough to get the Tundra out in the open.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Willow @Pandacow (Jumping in to something random XD) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21669928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216700/21669928_350.png[/img] [/url] Aspiration was wandering nearby when he heard voices. Using his excellent hearing he tracked it and found the dragons. He just started at them having no clue of what to do. " Um..... Hi...? Was I interrupting anything important? " He asks ready to leave. Seeing a dark shape in the trees in the corner of his eye he shows no signal of knowing the Tundra is there. He eagerly waits the dragon's response.
@Willow @Pandacow
(Jumping in to something random XD)

21669928_350.png

Aspiration was wandering nearby when he heard voices. Using his excellent hearing he tracked it and found the dragons. He just started at them having no clue of what to do. " Um..... Hi...? Was I interrupting anything important? " He asks ready to leave. Seeing a dark shape in the trees in the corner of his eye he shows no signal of knowing the Tundra is there. He eagerly waits the dragon's response.
@Novaryn

The pearlcatcher made a guttural growl, glaring at the spotted familiar. No fun, no fun. She spiraled down the trunk of the tree with relative ease, showing a toothy grin at the pair of dragons the entire time. Jasmii wasn't as delusional or feral as she came off to be at first, but she found the different reactions she got entertaining.
The dragon arched her shoulders and stretched, trying to as closely mimic her desired counterpart as possible. Seemingly relaxed, she plopped down at the base of the tree, watching the duo with slightly curious, watery eyes. Jasmii held a smirk behind her mask. At what? She didn't know exactly, but she had a new approach she wanted to try out: mixed messages.
@Novaryn

The pearlcatcher made a guttural growl, glaring at the spotted familiar. No fun, no fun. She spiraled down the trunk of the tree with relative ease, showing a toothy grin at the pair of dragons the entire time. Jasmii wasn't as delusional or feral as she came off to be at first, but she found the different reactions she got entertaining.
The dragon arched her shoulders and stretched, trying to as closely mimic her desired counterpart as possible. Seemingly relaxed, she plopped down at the base of the tree, watching the duo with slightly curious, watery eyes. Jasmii held a smirk behind her mask. At what? She didn't know exactly, but she had a new approach she wanted to try out: mixed messages.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Willow @Pandacow @Novaryn (Is it ok to ping everyone?) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25032013] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250321/25032013_350.png[/img] [/url] Aspiration calls his friend Storm. "Aspiration what is I- what? Who are these? " He questions commanding at Aspiration. " I don't know! " exclaimed Aspiration. " Hmm... " Storm floats a bit closer to the group letting himself show. " Did you really have to do that Storm? Aspiration asked. " I can already tell we're not supposed to be here. " He claimed. " Does it really matter if we're supposed to be here or not? We already are here so it doesn't matter anymore " Storm said sternly. He glances around and decides to wait for something.
@Willow @Pandacow @Novaryn
(Is it ok to ping everyone?)

25032013_350.png

Aspiration calls his friend Storm. "Aspiration what is I- what? Who are these? " He questions commanding at Aspiration. " I don't know! " exclaimed Aspiration. " Hmm... " Storm floats a bit closer to the group letting himself show. " Did you really have to do that Storm? Aspiration asked. " I can already tell we're not supposed to be here. " He claimed. " Does it really matter if we're supposed to be here or not? We already are here so it doesn't matter anymore " Storm said sternly. He glances around and decides to wait for something.
@Wiiiow
@Pandacow

Glade and Nia arched back as they looked at the odd looking pearlcatcher. Nia was quite interested in the way her apparel made her look more beastiel and matched her pelt quite nicely. Glade had one simple question, "Y-your not going to eat us and s-s-slurp our bones are yo-you?"

Nia rolled her eyes and stepped hard on Glade's foot, "don't ask her that! Very impolite Glade. And the other dragons say I'm the impolite one!" She hrrumphed loudly before turning back to the other dragon, "my name is Nia, from the clan of Novaryn, this is Glade. Who are you?"

Kazera was tired as she came home and was glad that the clan was less frantic. Stepping over to Ghost she said quietly, "Call a clan gathering around the central fire."

Walking around she was happy with the outcome of their new lair. Thanks to the fae making cured tree sap the walls of the lair were thick and solid. Only one wall was built of nothing but vines. It blended so well because they chose their lair around a tree that had several vines that hung down.

As the members gathered together, she grew worried. The clan was small so she new who was instantly missing. Leaning over to Almaya who just arrived laughing, she growled low, "Where's Glade and Nia? They're not here."

Almaya shrugged thoughtfully, "I haven't seen them since supper, they probably went out into the forest to play."

Kazera spat in frustration before turning to the clan, "We've had a small encounter with the clan that lives near by. They're very cautious so if anyone goes out stay within the borders of our territory until a proper meeting can be set up. We don't want bloodshed! Not with the harpies wanting our heads." Turning to Belle she watched as the guardians eyes flashed in annoyance, "Belle, conduct more perimeter checks, I have to go back out and look for our missing."

Panda walked forward then, "Kazera, I and Lacewing can go look for them. They all be on the ground, should be easy to find them and your tired. Most dragons are not meant to run. But I guess with those wings of yours and Desi's its tiresome."

Kazera gave a cynical smile and nodded her thanks, "it'll get dark soon. Find them and bring them home!"
@Wiiiow
@Pandacow

Glade and Nia arched back as they looked at the odd looking pearlcatcher. Nia was quite interested in the way her apparel made her look more beastiel and matched her pelt quite nicely. Glade had one simple question, "Y-your not going to eat us and s-s-slurp our bones are yo-you?"

Nia rolled her eyes and stepped hard on Glade's foot, "don't ask her that! Very impolite Glade. And the other dragons say I'm the impolite one!" She hrrumphed loudly before turning back to the other dragon, "my name is Nia, from the clan of Novaryn, this is Glade. Who are you?"

Kazera was tired as she came home and was glad that the clan was less frantic. Stepping over to Ghost she said quietly, "Call a clan gathering around the central fire."

Walking around she was happy with the outcome of their new lair. Thanks to the fae making cured tree sap the walls of the lair were thick and solid. Only one wall was built of nothing but vines. It blended so well because they chose their lair around a tree that had several vines that hung down.

As the members gathered together, she grew worried. The clan was small so she new who was instantly missing. Leaning over to Almaya who just arrived laughing, she growled low, "Where's Glade and Nia? They're not here."

Almaya shrugged thoughtfully, "I haven't seen them since supper, they probably went out into the forest to play."

Kazera spat in frustration before turning to the clan, "We've had a small encounter with the clan that lives near by. They're very cautious so if anyone goes out stay within the borders of our territory until a proper meeting can be set up. We don't want bloodshed! Not with the harpies wanting our heads." Turning to Belle she watched as the guardians eyes flashed in annoyance, "Belle, conduct more perimeter checks, I have to go back out and look for our missing."

Panda walked forward then, "Kazera, I and Lacewing can go look for them. They all be on the ground, should be easy to find them and your tired. Most dragons are not meant to run. But I guess with those wings of yours and Desi's its tiresome."

Kazera gave a cynical smile and nodded her thanks, "it'll get dark soon. Find them and bring them home!"
IRkrlkr.pngy6tbxWr.pngs91d4l6.png
@Novaryn

Jasmii raised an eye.
"That is impolite." the pearlcatcher scolded, dodging the last question. Her voice was deep and thrumming, but she said the words with drag. Tapping her talons silently on the earthen ground, she continued.
"Why would anyone ever do that. It all sound so animalistic. So BEASTLY!" Jasmii struggled not to snicker at the last few words, and covered it up with a sudden boom of the last word.
"Where would you come from that the first thing that pops into your head is death? Horrible!"
@Novaryn

Jasmii raised an eye.
"That is impolite." the pearlcatcher scolded, dodging the last question. Her voice was deep and thrumming, but she said the words with drag. Tapping her talons silently on the earthen ground, she continued.
"Why would anyone ever do that. It all sound so animalistic. So BEASTLY!" Jasmii struggled not to snicker at the last few words, and covered it up with a sudden boom of the last word.
"Where would you come from that the first thing that pops into your head is death? Horrible!"
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25