Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thinking of changing flights
So as much as I love the nature flight, I've been feeling kinda bored in it. I'm looking for a flight that has a bit more active forums and participates in dominance often. I love dem dom bonus

The flights i'm thinking about
-Plague
-Light
-Ice

I'm also open to the other flights as well. So please tell me about your flight. :)
So as much as I love the nature flight, I've been feeling kinda bored in it. I'm looking for a flight that has a bit more active forums and participates in dominance often. I love dem dom bonus

The flights i'm thinking about
-Plague
-Light
-Ice

I'm also open to the other flights as well. So please tell me about your flight. :)
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
join light! we love to chat and we love $$$. all that glitters is gold in my book.
join light! we love to chat and we love $$$. all that glitters is gold in my book.
Plague! We may have a kinda unsettling aesthetic, but the community is very nice. and so is the constant dom bonus We have a lvl 25 rent, lair expansion funding, gene funding, and much more.

We don't have super active forums, but we love to chat and are super nice and friendly despite the stereotypes.
Plague! We may have a kinda unsettling aesthetic, but the community is very nice. and so is the constant dom bonus We have a lvl 25 rent, lair expansion funding, gene funding, and much more.

We don't have super active forums, but we love to chat and are super nice and friendly despite the stereotypes.
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Clan Lore //coming soon//
-Art Shop
@Artemiis

Join Plague! Along with the dragon renting, gene funding, and expansion funding, we have a service that gives food to people who need it! The community is really friendly, (and of course the dom benefits ngl...)
@Artemiis

Join Plague! Along with the dragon renting, gene funding, and expansion funding, we have a service that gives food to people who need it! The community is really friendly, (and of course the dom benefits ngl...)
BiPrideFlag.gif
@candycanexolo
Drools at dragon money I am but a poor soul so $$$ would be very helpful. I also like the idea of talking a lot.

@JaxieCat
I was kinda considering Plague because it's Nature's sister flight. The community sounds nice from what you've told me.

@Staryo

I'll definitely keep this in mind.
@candycanexolo
Drools at dragon money I am but a poor soul so $$$ would be very helpful. I also like the idea of talking a lot.

@JaxieCat
I was kinda considering Plague because it's Nature's sister flight. The community sounds nice from what you've told me.

@Staryo

I'll definitely keep this in mind.
Dom Shop
@Artemiis

Just reminding, you're not actually allowed to bump discussion threads.

Light flight has interested me for a while, I think it would be an interesting choice for anyone.
@Artemiis

Just reminding, you're not actually allowed to bump discussion threads.

Light flight has interested me for a while, I think it would be an interesting choice for anyone.
@Artemiis Plague would love to have another sister over! We have lots of people changing to and from nature, so I'm sure you'd find your place. Seeing as you're interested in dominance, I'm convinced you'd enjoy your time here. In comparison to Light we don't profit push quite as hard and often, but instead we're obsessed with conquest pushes! And imo we do them very well.

Here are some more plague promotion texts if you're up for a read:
Quote:
Hraustligr: “Okay, so where to begin with Plague? Our forums are decently fast paced, and are always entertaining. At plague we have a very amazingly nice, open, supportive community. We band together for Dom in an intense and friendly way where everyone can participate (or not!) even if you can only do a little.

Our forums have funny posts, serious posts, birthday boards, basically everything. I switched from Ice and don't get me wrong, ice is great, but plague is so much more homier to me. There are some really active users, and also SUPER NICE ONES. Everyone I've interacted with has been welcoming and helpful. They helped me with pricing my art (which I was selling for WAY too cheap), geneing dragons, just everything.”
Quote:
Cavatica: “Plague is a whole flight of the super smart, kind of weird artsy kids in school. Lots of us are in medical fields or studying to be med students or vets, although that's also kind of a stereotype like Lightning members are scientists, and I'd say just as many of us are in the arts and lots and lots are students. We're all super unique and we're really protective of each other and we are basically like a really close family, which is why I think we do so well at dom, because we legit want to help each other.

We're really welcoming of new people who can expect to be sneezed on and pushed into the Wyrmwound. Our forum is really active and we go through about a page a day, and pretty much no thread goes ignored. We have lots of fun games and activities going on all the time, especially ones revolving around coliseum, since we live there just as much as Light. We have programs to help our newbies get into the coli and level their dragons with battle stones as rewards. We have a comfort/crisis thread where we take care of each other. We have a few different chats, including dom chat where we discuss strategy, a general Skype where we chill, and a drunk chat called Fermented Fighters where we party. But pretty much all the time in Plague is a party because we're Mirrors, which are basically rabid puppies. When one of our dom organizers asks if we wanna push, the response is pretty much RAWWWR. Not really, because we actually spend a lot of time strategizing, but when they tell us to go, we pretty much need no motivation. Also our dom organizers are the best and they work so hard and they are so nice and wonderful.

Honestly everyone in Plague is wonderful and it is so fun. Thesis: We're great at dom because of the power of love and fun? Gonna go with that? Sure.”
Quote:
Neffi: I know there's a bunch of stereotypes going on around us, but to be honest, everyone in Plague is so precious and friendly, it's amazing. Plague is really community-oriented. There's always someone to talk to, we have a thread for people going through rough times, but you're always welcome to just rant and somebody will be there to pick you up. The forum moves at a decent pace - not dead quiet, but you'll be caught up no problem.

As for Dom... It's Plague Dom. Involves going hard 100% of the time, immense amounts of hype and a lot of yelling. The best thing though is that we have a lot of organizations for specific tasks, and those organizations interact with each other, really bringing up the community spirit of the Flight.
Quote:
MissouriMule: “Like most have said, Plague loves DOM and most of our forum activity is generated around DOM. We have lots of programs to get DOM newbies up and into the fold but there are Plague members who just don't DOM and treat is like a spectator's sport or support the big exalters through milder means on occasion. Our crazy exalt factory users (I'm in the small leagues there but I yell a lot!) are fun to watch~ Also BADGES BADGES BADGES BADGES! We love badges and there are badges for everything.

It isn't all DOM though, lots of art threads, lots of chatter, lots of dragon sharing/gene help, gifting threads, games and tons of programs to help Plague users out. Plague is close knit in the sense that if you're Plague, you're Plague - no ifs ands or buts about it. Our Flight may be based on disease but the community acts like a immune system around it's users, we protect and love our own~

Also RED EYES. Spirals and Faes and anything big eyed is just so pretty with dem' big ol' red eyes~”
@Artemiis Plague would love to have another sister over! We have lots of people changing to and from nature, so I'm sure you'd find your place. Seeing as you're interested in dominance, I'm convinced you'd enjoy your time here. In comparison to Light we don't profit push quite as hard and often, but instead we're obsessed with conquest pushes! And imo we do them very well.

Here are some more plague promotion texts if you're up for a read:
Quote:
Hraustligr: “Okay, so where to begin with Plague? Our forums are decently fast paced, and are always entertaining. At plague we have a very amazingly nice, open, supportive community. We band together for Dom in an intense and friendly way where everyone can participate (or not!) even if you can only do a little.

Our forums have funny posts, serious posts, birthday boards, basically everything. I switched from Ice and don't get me wrong, ice is great, but plague is so much more homier to me. There are some really active users, and also SUPER NICE ONES. Everyone I've interacted with has been welcoming and helpful. They helped me with pricing my art (which I was selling for WAY too cheap), geneing dragons, just everything.”
Quote:
Cavatica: “Plague is a whole flight of the super smart, kind of weird artsy kids in school. Lots of us are in medical fields or studying to be med students or vets, although that's also kind of a stereotype like Lightning members are scientists, and I'd say just as many of us are in the arts and lots and lots are students. We're all super unique and we're really protective of each other and we are basically like a really close family, which is why I think we do so well at dom, because we legit want to help each other.

We're really welcoming of new people who can expect to be sneezed on and pushed into the Wyrmwound. Our forum is really active and we go through about a page a day, and pretty much no thread goes ignored. We have lots of fun games and activities going on all the time, especially ones revolving around coliseum, since we live there just as much as Light. We have programs to help our newbies get into the coli and level their dragons with battle stones as rewards. We have a comfort/crisis thread where we take care of each other. We have a few different chats, including dom chat where we discuss strategy, a general Skype where we chill, and a drunk chat called Fermented Fighters where we party. But pretty much all the time in Plague is a party because we're Mirrors, which are basically rabid puppies. When one of our dom organizers asks if we wanna push, the response is pretty much RAWWWR. Not really, because we actually spend a lot of time strategizing, but when they tell us to go, we pretty much need no motivation. Also our dom organizers are the best and they work so hard and they are so nice and wonderful.

Honestly everyone in Plague is wonderful and it is so fun. Thesis: We're great at dom because of the power of love and fun? Gonna go with that? Sure.”
Quote:
Neffi: I know there's a bunch of stereotypes going on around us, but to be honest, everyone in Plague is so precious and friendly, it's amazing. Plague is really community-oriented. There's always someone to talk to, we have a thread for people going through rough times, but you're always welcome to just rant and somebody will be there to pick you up. The forum moves at a decent pace - not dead quiet, but you'll be caught up no problem.

As for Dom... It's Plague Dom. Involves going hard 100% of the time, immense amounts of hype and a lot of yelling. The best thing though is that we have a lot of organizations for specific tasks, and those organizations interact with each other, really bringing up the community spirit of the Flight.
Quote:
MissouriMule: “Like most have said, Plague loves DOM and most of our forum activity is generated around DOM. We have lots of programs to get DOM newbies up and into the fold but there are Plague members who just don't DOM and treat is like a spectator's sport or support the big exalters through milder means on occasion. Our crazy exalt factory users (I'm in the small leagues there but I yell a lot!) are fun to watch~ Also BADGES BADGES BADGES BADGES! We love badges and there are badges for everything.

It isn't all DOM though, lots of art threads, lots of chatter, lots of dragon sharing/gene help, gifting threads, games and tons of programs to help Plague users out. Plague is close knit in the sense that if you're Plague, you're Plague - no ifs ands or buts about it. Our Flight may be based on disease but the community acts like a immune system around it's users, we protect and love our own~

Also RED EYES. Spirals and Faes and anything big eyed is just so pretty with dem' big ol' red eyes~”
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Drathe

Dies I forgot Oh yeah, light has definitely interested me.

@Fantelle
Oh wow, Plague keeps sounding better and better. I'm leaning pretty close to plague right now.
@Drathe

Dies I forgot Oh yeah, light has definitely interested me.

@Fantelle
Oh wow, Plague keeps sounding better and better. I'm leaning pretty close to plague right now.
Dom Shop
@Artemiis Feel free to ping me if you end up switching, I'd love to show you around. Anyhow I hope that you end up somewhere you're comfortable :)
@Artemiis Feel free to ping me if you end up switching, I'd love to show you around. Anyhow I hope that you end up somewhere you're comfortable :)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Fantelle
Will do. :)
@Fantelle
Will do. :)