Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how can i make major money
1 2
@StarSync

You might want to check this GUIDE
@StarSync

You might want to check this GUIDE
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Get an FR sugar daddy
Get an FR sugar daddy
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
[quote name="rich" date=2016-07-09 20:34:06] Get an FR sugar daddy [/quote] oates is currently accepting applications from fr sugar daddies if a true daddy sees this
rich wrote on 2016-07-09:
Get an FR sugar daddy

oates is currently accepting applications from fr sugar daddies if a true daddy sees this
@Oates would being a sugar momma disqualify me?
@Oates would being a sugar momma disqualify me?
KLHYE9h.png
@NightShift

i do not discriminate
@NightShift

i do not discriminate
@Oates i'll take the job
@Oates i'll take the job
KLHYE9h.png
If you can stand staring at coli for longer than 10 minutes, that's the way to go. Hatchlings sell for cheap treasure and even cheaper gems, wait til they hit adult, train to level 6-8 (your preference) and exalt. You can also use all the food you get from doing so, or sell it, and sell all the materials and such you get from the venues as well. It's also easy money to go the artistic route, though it's not an easy place to wedge yourself into since you need to be able to draw, write, do graphics, etc. (and even if you can, there's no total guarantee that you'll get customers, it's really hit or miss). I used to have a writing... shop I guess you'd call it, and I sold stories for varying prices. The only reason I really stopped is cause my muse is fickle and I didn't want to disappoint people by saying I'd write them a story and then not be able to. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=604733] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6048/604733_350.png[/img] [/url] This boy is owned by someone who commissioned me, and it honestly makes me smile that they still have his story on his profile.
If you can stand staring at coli for longer than 10 minutes, that's the way to go. Hatchlings sell for cheap treasure and even cheaper gems, wait til they hit adult, train to level 6-8 (your preference) and exalt. You can also use all the food you get from doing so, or sell it, and sell all the materials and such you get from the venues as well.

It's also easy money to go the artistic route, though it's not an easy place to wedge yourself into since you need to be able to draw, write, do graphics, etc. (and even if you can, there's no total guarantee that you'll get customers, it's really hit or miss).

I used to have a writing... shop I guess you'd call it, and I sold stories for varying prices. The only reason I really stopped is cause my muse is fickle and I didn't want to disappoint people by saying I'd write them a story and then not be able to.

604733_350.png

This boy is owned by someone who commissioned me, and it honestly makes me smile that they still have his story on his profile.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
1 2