Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~°~ The PokeList ~°~
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 72
Okay I think I've added back everyone who added me!

@EdelBlau
Ooh, I'd be interested in a female eevee...

Is there anything you'd want in return?

(Added you too! 2492-4669-7795)
Okay I think I've added back everyone who added me!

@EdelBlau
Ooh, I'd be interested in a female eevee...

Is there anything you'd want in return?

(Added you too! 2492-4669-7795)
@ChaosT
Do you have a preferred nature, or is any fine? I don't want anything specific in return. ^^ I was breeding for a shiny, so I have quite a few that I'd like to get rid of, haha. And I added you~
@ChaosT
Do you have a preferred nature, or is any fine? I don't want anything specific in return. ^^ I was breeding for a shiny, so I have quite a few that I'd like to get rid of, haha. And I added you~
tumblr_static_sylveongif.gif
"Have you awoken at last, Apostle Edel Blau?!"
Would anyone happen to have these Friend Safari types? I do not have them yet. C:

Ghost, Dark, Electric and Dragon. ouo @Chikouu I am dying for a Skarmory, would you happen to have one?

Much appreciated!

Oh and I added @Goodra @Lederan @Douwe @InkDragon @Toothless @SoulSorbet @Bayhound @Braixen @JinxFlux @SalaamEnder @Chikouu

(My FC- 0490-5082-6584 Name- Lydy)
Would anyone happen to have these Friend Safari types? I do not have them yet. C:

Ghost, Dark, Electric and Dragon. ouo @Chikouu I am dying for a Skarmory, would you happen to have one?

Much appreciated!

Oh and I added @Goodra @Lederan @Douwe @InkDragon @Toothless @SoulSorbet @Bayhound @Braixen @JinxFlux @SalaamEnder @Chikouu

(My FC- 0490-5082-6584 Name- Lydy)
Fossil_%28Identified%29_NL_Icon.png
Art Shop
Blue_Feather_NL_Icon.png
Twitter
Sorry, I have a full friend's list right now ;_; I'm going to remove some people if I don't get an add back from them soon, though.
Sorry, I have a full friend's list right now ;_; I'm going to remove some people if I don't get an add back from them soon, though.
partymini.png

3DS Friend Code: 4957 - 2252 - 5864
@Lederan That's alright. ouo

What is the max anywho?
@Lederan That's alright. ouo

What is the max anywho?
Art Shop
Blue_Feather_NL_Icon.png
Twitter
The 3DS friend's list is limited to 100 entries. =
The 3DS friend's list is limited to 100 entries. =
partymini.png

3DS Friend Code: 4957 - 2252 - 5864
@LadyTwi @SalaamEnder @JinxFlux @Aludra @LeapingLion
You've been added to the spreadsheet! Sorry for falling so far behind, yikes! Link is in my siggie and on the first post of the thread~

@Quantum
XD You're welcome for the spreadsheet! I was hoping it'd be helpful to people who fell behind on the thread! ^^

@Kiaeon
I dunno what my Safari type is, but it might be dragon? o3o
@LadyTwi @SalaamEnder @JinxFlux @Aludra @LeapingLion
You've been added to the spreadsheet! Sorry for falling so far behind, yikes! Link is in my siggie and on the first post of the thread~

@Quantum
XD You're welcome for the spreadsheet! I was hoping it'd be helpful to people who fell behind on the thread! ^^

@Kiaeon
I dunno what my Safari type is, but it might be dragon? o3o
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Toothless I am about to go check and see once I'm finished with this round of Elite Four training. ouo I think you added me yes?
@Toothless I am about to go check and see once I'm finished with this round of Elite Four training. ouo I think you added me yes?
Art Shop
Blue_Feather_NL_Icon.png
Twitter
@Kiaeon
I believe I did! :o You'll find me as Alexa on the list of friend safaris if I'm there. :3
@Kiaeon
I believe I did! :o You'll find me as Alexa on the list of friend safaris if I'm there. :3
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Toothless Awesomesauce, I do so hope it's dragon, and different from my other friend. She has Fraxure and Shelgon. *Crosses fingers for Dragonair*
@Toothless Awesomesauce, I do so hope it's dragon, and different from my other friend. She has Fraxure and Shelgon. *Crosses fingers for Dragonair*
Art Shop
Blue_Feather_NL_Icon.png
Twitter
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 72