Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Azar's Grinding & Levelling Service
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Azarhy Just wondering...do you have an hour on Friday? Including training for one dragon for an hour at Harpy's Roost?
@Azarhy Just wondering...do you have an hour on Friday? Including training for one dragon for an hour at Harpy's Roost?
@TaintedIllusions your session is about to begin. 12:30 am. I will ping you again when your session has ended!
@TaintedIllusions your session is about to begin. 12:30 am. I will ping you again when your session has ended!
@Azarhy

Could I buy an hour in the Sandswept Delta, please? Whatever day you have available is fine.
@Azarhy

Could I buy an hour in the Sandswept Delta, please? Whatever day you have available is fine.
eimdef.gif
@TaintedIllusions your session has ended 1:30 am. I will send you a two way CR now. :)

@Darel Sure thing! I'll put you down on the calendar for Friday.

@BrinBellway Certainly! I'll put you down for a slot on Thursday since slots will be closed today.
@TaintedIllusions your session has ended 1:30 am. I will send you a two way CR now. :)

@Darel Sure thing! I'll put you down on the calendar for Friday.

@BrinBellway Certainly! I'll put you down for a slot on Thursday since slots will be closed today.
@Azarhy

Thank you! I'll leave you an open CR.
@Azarhy

Thank you! I'll leave you an open CR.
eimdef.gif
@Azarhy

Alright then...I'll leave you a CR with the dragon I want trained
@Azarhy

Alright then...I'll leave you a CR with the dragon I want trained
@Azarhy
Could I buy half an hour in the Boreal Wood? It can be any day of the week.
@Azarhy
Could I buy half an hour in the Boreal Wood? It can be any day of the week.
@Darel Thanks! I'll accept the trade on Friday and then get her straight back to you with your loot once I'm done with your session. :)

@CyanLight I'll put you down for a half hour tomorrow. Please send a two way CR when you can and I'll add to it after your session has been completed! Did you want a dragon trained as well?
@Darel Thanks! I'll accept the trade on Friday and then get her straight back to you with your loot once I'm done with your session. :)

@CyanLight I'll put you down for a half hour tomorrow. Please send a two way CR when you can and I'll add to it after your session has been completed! Did you want a dragon trained as well?
@Azarhy
Thank you! I'll send a CR. I don't need a dragon trained.
@Azarhy
Thank you! I'll send a CR. I don't need a dragon trained.
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6