Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Azar's Grinding & Levelling Service
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Azarhy No I think I would like to try a half hour in the Sandswept Delta please !! Sending over payment and a tip for you !!
@Azarhy No I think I would like to try a half hour in the Sandswept Delta please !! Sending over payment and a tip for you !!
@slushiey Your session has come to an end ( Ended 9:15pm GMT ). I will be accepting the trade with your payment in and sending you your items through pm. Hope that's ok, its just easier in case your not on to accept before I start my next grind. :) Thank you for your custom and interest and I hope you're happy with the spoils!
@slushiey Your session has come to an end ( Ended 9:15pm GMT ). I will be accepting the trade with your payment in and sending you your items through pm. Hope that's ok, its just easier in case your not on to accept before I start my next grind. :) Thank you for your custom and interest and I hope you're happy with the spoils!
@Azarhy If you have any space open could you grind the arena for 1 hour for me?
@Azarhy If you have any space open could you grind the arena for 1 hour for me?
@Baudelaire would a hour session on Wednesday be ok with you?

@TaintedIllusions Thank you so much for the tip! <3
@Baudelaire would a hour session on Wednesday be ok with you?

@TaintedIllusions Thank you so much for the tip! <3
@Azarhy you are more than welcome !!
@Azarhy you are more than welcome !!
@TaintedIllusions Your session is about to start ( 3:10am GMT ) I will ping you when your session has come to an end!
@TaintedIllusions Your session is about to start ( 3:10am GMT ) I will ping you when your session has come to an end!
@TaintedIllusions Your session has come to an end ( Ended 4:10am GMT ). I will be sending loot your way through pm's shortly!
@TaintedIllusions Your session has come to an end ( Ended 4:10am GMT ). I will be sending loot your way through pm's shortly!
@slushiey Your session is about to begin ( 9:30 pm GMT ). I will ping you once your session has ended.
@slushiey Your session is about to begin ( 9:30 pm GMT ). I will ping you once your session has ended.
@slushiey Your session has come to an end ( ended 10:30 pm GMT ). I will reply to your message with your items now. :)
@slushiey Your session has come to an end ( ended 10:30 pm GMT ). I will reply to your message with your items now. :)
@BrinBellway Your session is about to begin ( 2:40 am GMT ). I will notify you once your session has ended.
@BrinBellway Your session is about to begin ( 2:40 am GMT ). I will notify you once your session has ended.
1 2 3 4 5 6