Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway! -WINNERS ANNOUNCED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Regency

:)
@Regency

:)
My username is ulalena, my ID 42439 and I joined only 2 days ago.
I am looking forward to make many new friends and to be able to buy beautiful adornments for my dragons to show up their beauty! :-)
My username is ulalena, my ID 42439 and I joined only 2 days ago.
I am looking forward to make many new friends and to be able to buy beautiful adornments for my dragons to show up their beauty! :-)
Username: Sachie
ID: 34735

Although I joined this site on the 23rd of October, I've been a busy newbie! I've already bought my first two lair upgrades and am about 2/3rds of the way to having enough for the third in spite of the fact that I have a full-time job where I work 50 hours per week. I have a personal goal of collecting one male and one female spiral from all of the 11 clans.
Username: Sachie
ID: 34735

Although I joined this site on the 23rd of October, I've been a busy newbie! I've already bought my first two lair upgrades and am about 2/3rds of the way to having enough for the third in spite of the fact that I have a full-time job where I work 50 hours per week. I have a personal goal of collecting one male and one female spiral from all of the 11 clans.
qDavPTk.png
The giveaway will be ending TONIGHT at 9 pm server time! I live three hours ahead and I don't think I'll be awake to roll over.
The giveaway will be ending TONIGHT at 9 pm server time! I live three hours ahead and I don't think I'll be awake to roll over.
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@xazz

Username is Elli, lair ID is 34789.
I am looking forward to breeding pretty dragons here on Flight Rising.
@xazz

Username is Elli, lair ID is 34789.
I am looking forward to breeding pretty dragons here on Flight Rising.
Dolci, id 40126
I'm looking forward to [hopefully] making friends/meeting new people. n v n
Dolci, id 40126
I'm looking forward to [hopefully] making friends/meeting new people. n v n
Eitr id: 42386
I am looking forward to trying to breed the color/gene dragons I find really pretty and fighting my way through the coliseum.
Eitr id: 42386
I am looking forward to trying to breed the color/gene dragons I find really pretty and fighting my way through the coliseum.
shadowbannerbyyuminonekocroppedmore_zps5fddaa7c.pngpuddingshadowbinder.gifshadowbannerbyyuminonekoflippedbettercroppedmore_zps9eec9de4.png
username: Fareless
ID: 34773

I'm looking forward to the day that I stop seeing the "defeat" screen in the coliseum and looking forward to saving up for a gembond dragon *A*!
username: Fareless
ID: 34773

I'm looking forward to the day that I stop seeing the "defeat" screen in the coliseum and looking forward to saving up for a gembond dragon *A*!
tumblr_mwppktxXTg1st4rabo1_100.gif
Username: wuldorbane
ID: 34876
I'm really looking forward to breeding my dragons and seeing what kind of color combos I get.
Username: wuldorbane
ID: 34876
I'm really looking forward to breeding my dragons and seeing what kind of color combos I get.
kxmNthN.png
smalle.png wuldorbane.png raffleattendant_SMALLER.png
THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED FOR ENTRIES. I WILL BE PUTTING ALL NUMBERS THROUGH THE RANDOM GENERATOR NOW.
THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED FOR ENTRIES. I WILL BE PUTTING ALL NUMBERS THROUGH THE RANDOM GENERATOR NOW.
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13