Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway! -WINNERS ANNOUNCED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Just joined today, my ID is 42439 and my username is ulalena.
Just joined today, my ID is 42439 and my username is ulalena.
Hello, I'm Vin and my ID is 34745! One thing I'm looking forward to is talking to people a lot and collecting all types of dragons. Thanks to everyone doing these kind of giveaways and raffles, it's so sweet!
Hello, I'm Vin and my ID is 34745! One thing I'm looking forward to is talking to people a lot and collecting all types of dragons. Thanks to everyone doing these kind of giveaways and raffles, it's so sweet!
Salutations, I'm Galileo (or just Gali). My user ID is 36448. This site is so much fun thus far, I can't wait to see all the different designs of each and every dragon, along with meeting all new people. Everyone has been especially kind thus far!
Salutations, I'm Galileo (or just Gali). My user ID is 36448. This site is so much fun thus far, I can't wait to see all the different designs of each and every dragon, along with meeting all new people. Everyone has been especially kind thus far!
Triple Ripple Raffle

Triple gold Ripple coatls + other great prizes!
Hi! I'm Ninjakitten, and my user ID is 35151 (which I didn't know before...nice number!). I'm looking forward to picking a particular dragon appearance I want to create, and managing to breed it.... eventually. ;)
Hi! I'm Ninjakitten, and my user ID is 35151 (which I didn't know before...nice number!). I'm looking forward to picking a particular dragon appearance I want to create, and managing to breed it.... eventually. ;)
Name: talscudi, call me Tal!
ID#: 35887
Looking Forward To: Meeting a whole bunch of people here and making some lovely new friends. Also hopefully not being the oldest person on the site.
Name: talscudi, call me Tal!
ID#: 35887
Looking Forward To: Meeting a whole bunch of people here and making some lovely new friends. Also hopefully not being the oldest person on the site.
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
Hi! I'm abalone and my ID is 35342 I think. I am looking forward to telling the stories of all the dragons that join my lair!
Hi! I'm abalone and my ID is 35342 I think. I am looking forward to telling the stories of all the dragons that join my lair!
b9aWflB.png
Hello! I'm Ilaera and I joined on the 23rd. :) I would love to enter! User ID: 40606
Hello! I'm Ilaera and I joined on the 23rd. :) I would love to enter! User ID: 40606
I am myself and my song is love.
Hi! I am Klet, ID# 39795. I'm looking forward to... ehh... well, getting pretty dragons and breeding them for fascinating offspring =3 I like surprising combos.
Hi! I am Klet, ID# 39795. I'm looking forward to... ehh... well, getting pretty dragons and breeding them for fascinating offspring =3 I like surprising combos.
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
http://*******.com/kletgen1
Username: phantomlegions
User ID: 41278
Most looking forward to breeding some nice dragons!
Username: phantomlegions
User ID: 41278
Most looking forward to breeding some nice dragons!
:) Hi, I'm RC, ID# 36406. I'm just really looking forward to playing with all the things on this site...the breeding and the gene aspects and the modifications are just such a cool idea, and I'm curious to see what I can do with that.

...Plus, I'm looking forward to building my lair of multicolored, Targaryen named dragons.
:) Hi, I'm RC, ID# 36406. I'm just really looking forward to playing with all the things on this site...the breeding and the gene aspects and the modifications are just such a cool idea, and I'm curious to see what I can do with that.

...Plus, I'm looking forward to building my lair of multicolored, Targaryen named dragons.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13