Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New breed suggestion (water dragon)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Support!!
Support!!
nature.png
SUPPORT!! WHAT A GREAT DESIGN!!
SUPPORT!! WHAT A GREAT DESIGN!!
@Saeto15
As far as horns go, you have to have horns on your dragon.
@Saeto15
As far as horns go, you have to have horns on your dragon.
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Wow! nice work! Definitely support.

kinda wish the admins could allow blendings.

Like this one could be a rare blending of an imperial with a guardian? or some such?

Allowing rare blendings would allow more dragon types without damaging current history and lore.

Like, "Wow! My mixed mating produced a Special dragon!" Not every hatching. but out of three eggs maybe one would be a blend? So rare, but not impossible. Then maybe making it so a blend could only breed with its own blend or with one of the parents breeds. Sterile to all others... hmmm.

Regardless, I love your drawings and would definitely be interested in having one...many! lol
Wow! nice work! Definitely support.

kinda wish the admins could allow blendings.

Like this one could be a rare blending of an imperial with a guardian? or some such?

Allowing rare blendings would allow more dragon types without damaging current history and lore.

Like, "Wow! My mixed mating produced a Special dragon!" Not every hatching. but out of three eggs maybe one would be a blend? So rare, but not impossible. Then maybe making it so a blend could only breed with its own blend or with one of the parents breeds. Sterile to all others... hmmm.

Regardless, I love your drawings and would definitely be interested in having one...many! lol
Waterbanner2copy_zpsbf507ea4.png
Definitely support!!
I love fins and gils and all that. I mean Guardians are one of my favourite breeds already, but I think they don't look watery enough. So this is perfect!
Definitely support!!
I love fins and gils and all that. I mean Guardians are one of my favourite breeds already, but I think they don't look watery enough. So this is perfect!
I like this one too. Support. Support all the dragons breeds.
I like this one too. Support. Support all the dragons breeds.
Ah I haven't seen this thread in forever ;o; I love this concept!
Ah I haven't seen this thread in forever ;o; I love this concept!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
I haven't been here for long and I know this is an old thread, but the first thing I thought when I saw all the dragon species was, there are no wyverns or sea dragons. I really hope that one day there would be a real water breed. I actually didn't even know Guardians were supposed to be water dragons. They really don't look like it. I totally support the idea of a new breed. I understand that it might be a lot of work, but I really hope it will happen.
I haven't been here for long and I know this is an old thread, but the first thing I thought when I saw all the dragon species was, there are no wyverns or sea dragons. I really hope that one day there would be a real water breed. I actually didn't even know Guardians were supposed to be water dragons. They really don't look like it. I totally support the idea of a new breed. I understand that it might be a lot of work, but I really hope it will happen.
407Ohsj.png
SO much yes<3 definitely want this eue
SO much yes<3 definitely want this eue
SO MUCH SUPPORT!!! I really feel like Flight rising needs a new dragon and your design is just gorgeous!!!
SO MUCH SUPPORT!!! I really feel like Flight rising needs a new dragon and your design is just gorgeous!!!
skittyicon_by_skitty_scarlett.gif
sleeping_skitty_by_acidkitty3-d4pwkq5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9