Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New breed suggestion (water dragon)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
so ok helping saeto out with the design and making some without lights....or whiskers. thanks for the input this does help and I thank you.
so ok helping saeto out with the design and making some without lights....or whiskers. thanks for the input this does help and I thank you.
I love it, they should definitely make a water dragon :)

I can see apparel working on these guys.
I love it, they should definitely make a water dragon :)

I can see apparel working on these guys.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
Check out my ~ Pokemon Shop ~!
Ping me for my attention
yes...we have to make it so the apparel will work as well as all the other stuff. Which is hard for me to picture actually....But I've been working on pictures that hopefully would show different apparel on these dragons. Ugh I just don't like how they turned out at all though. I will have Saeto look at them first.
yes...we have to make it so the apparel will work as well as all the other stuff. Which is hard for me to picture actually....But I've been working on pictures that hopefully would show different apparel on these dragons. Ugh I just don't like how they turned out at all though. I will have Saeto look at them first.
I love this idea. The frillier the better!
I love this idea. The frillier the better!
hu72dVR.png
Can I have one? .u. No, seriously. This is a neat idea. I really like it. The only issue is that Guardians are already water dragons (though they hardly look it), but hey, the more the merrier?
Regardless, really lovely art, @Saeto15 . I'm very impressed. c:
Can I have one? .u. No, seriously. This is a neat idea. I really like it. The only issue is that Guardians are already water dragons (though they hardly look it), but hey, the more the merrier?
Regardless, really lovely art, @Saeto15 . I'm very impressed. c:
aSSNSAn.gif 629.Pots150.Vera_zpsiijqweht.png1f5TYUs.gif
Absolutely love the look of these! I remembered seeing your posts on tumblr about it and only now saw the thread aha
Absolutely love the look of these! I remembered seeing your posts on tumblr about it and only now saw the thread aha
Grieving, please be kind
qzCtLQ4.gif
[quote name="Vera" date="2013-08-31 23:35:25"]Can I have one? .u. No, seriously. This is a neat idea. I really like it. The only issue is that Guardians are already water dragons (though they hardly look it), but hey, the more the merrier? Regardless, really lovely art, Saeto15 . I'm very impressed. c:[/quote] @vera one of the admins (i think undel) said there can be multiple elemental breeds. for instance take imperials and pearlcatchers, both from light, and it's been stated that the icewarden wasn't too pleased with tundras so.... hint? c:
Vera wrote on 2013-08-31 23:35:25:
Regardless, really lovely art, Saeto15 . I'm very impressed. c:
@vera one of the admins (i think undel) said there can be multiple elemental breeds. for instance take imperials and pearlcatchers, both from light, and it's been stated that the icewarden wasn't too pleased with tundras so.... hint? c:
I love this so much. The design is just perfect owo
I love this so much. The design is just perfect owo
8b3141df595203a995188abd3d7f4c3e5a8e206b.jpg
@Kayle Take note of the date that I said that. Imperials had yet to gain lore, and at that time, no two dragons shared the same mother element. c: That was in August of 2013.
@Kayle Take note of the date that I said that. Imperials had yet to gain lore, and at that time, no two dragons shared the same mother element. c: That was in August of 2013.
aSSNSAn.gif 629.Pots150.Vera_zpsiijqweht.png1f5TYUs.gif
@vera my bad! i didn't notice that the thread had been necro'd omg i'm sorry
@vera my bad! i didn't notice that the thread had been necro'd omg i'm sorry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9