Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 1136 1137
@tunatuna The image is updated.

@ImpossibleJedi4 You can request an update to an accepted design for up to two weeks after it's been submitted. After that, any design changes that are not to fix incorrectly formatted files, needs to be submitted as a new design.

@crateshya @crateshya I apologize, there may have been miscommunication with madsniper on accent coverage. Our accents coverage has always been stated that it should be 30% or under, otherwise they need to be submitted with a Skin Blueprint. We used to allow a percent or two of wiggle room when we actually approved, but it is more fair and predictable to work with a hard line cutoff at 30%. There are some accents that are grandfathered in that are a touch over 30%, but we don't do that anymore.

The good news is that you only need to reduce a tiny bit to get it within limits!

@tunatuna The image is updated.

@ImpossibleJedi4 You can request an update to an accepted design for up to two weeks after it's been submitted. After that, any design changes that are not to fix incorrectly formatted files, needs to be submitted as a new design.

@crateshya @crateshya I apologize, there may have been miscommunication with madsniper on accent coverage. Our accents coverage has always been stated that it should be 30% or under, otherwise they need to be submitted with a Skin Blueprint. We used to allow a percent or two of wiggle room when we actually approved, but it is more fair and predictable to work with a hard line cutoff at 30%. There are some accents that are grandfathered in that are a touch over 30%, but we don't do that anymore.

The good news is that you only need to reduce a tiny bit to get it within limits!

@SuburbanSamurai
Ah okay. Thanks! I'm out of luck then, but oh well!
@SuburbanSamurai
Ah okay. Thanks! I'm out of luck then, but oh well!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@SuburbanSamurai Can I get a quick coverage check then, before I resubmit? I have no program that can do accent checking (my computer cannot handle any more programs at this time) nor friends available to do it., and I would much rather not keep my customers waiting longer than they have to to get their accent! [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/ikusume/blacklightballadfixed2.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai Can I get a quick coverage check then, before I resubmit? I have no program that can do accent checking (my computer cannot handle any more programs at this time) nor friends available to do it., and I would much rather not keep my customers waiting longer than they have to to get their accent!

blacklightballadfixed2.png
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@suburbansamurai Hello! I accidentally sent the wrong accent, can you please replace it? Accent: [skin=18837] New submit: [img]http://i.imgur.com/TPIDKfo.png[/img]
@suburbansamurai
Hello!
I accidentally sent the wrong accent, can you please replace it?
Accent:
New submit: TPIDKfo.png
tumblr_o0s2j9QS5t1u85zfio1_1280.png
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

I am using the program Krita, is there any guide/tips for how to flatten the file properly so it can be approved?
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

I am using the program Krita, is there any guide/tips for how to flatten the file properly so it can be approved?
@crateshya That's not a service we provide beyond instructions on how to measure the accents. As a favor, this design is good to submit, but please be aware we won't be available to measure future accents. If you need to know accent coverage in the future, I would recommend GIMP as it is a low resource art program that has a histogram that functions indentically to Photoshop's. I can also provide a GIMP accent coverage tutorial if needed. Otherwise, the site has many accent artists who may be willing to help with coverage measurement.

@NecroIzu That would increase the coverage to 32%. If you'd like, you can submit this version of the design using a Skin Blueprint.

@Whimzica Go to 'File/Save As'. At the bottom of the popup window, click on the dropdown next to 'Save as type:' and select 'PNG image'. Hit save, and on the 'PNG Export Options' window, Have these settings:

Compression (Lossless): 9
(No Check) Interlacing
(Check) Store alpha channel (transparency)
(Check) Embed sRGB profile
(grayed out)Force conert so sRGB
Tranparent color: (grayed out)
Hit OK.
@crateshya That's not a service we provide beyond instructions on how to measure the accents. As a favor, this design is good to submit, but please be aware we won't be available to measure future accents. If you need to know accent coverage in the future, I would recommend GIMP as it is a low resource art program that has a histogram that functions indentically to Photoshop's. I can also provide a GIMP accent coverage tutorial if needed. Otherwise, the site has many accent artists who may be willing to help with coverage measurement.

@NecroIzu That would increase the coverage to 32%. If you'd like, you can submit this version of the design using a Skin Blueprint.

@Whimzica Go to 'File/Save As'. At the bottom of the popup window, click on the dropdown next to 'Save as type:' and select 'PNG image'. Hit save, and on the 'PNG Export Options' window, Have these settings:

Compression (Lossless): 9
(No Check) Interlacing
(Check) Store alpha channel (transparency)
(Check) Embed sRGB profile
(grayed out)Force conert so sRGB
Tranparent color: (grayed out)
Hit OK.
@SuburbanSamurai
Thankyou!
@SuburbanSamurai
Thankyou!
@SuburbanSamurai Alright, thank you very much for the help.
@SuburbanSamurai Alright, thank you very much for the help.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@SuburbanSamurai Sorry, can you cancel orders 32090 to 32093? Accidentally submitted the wrong version of the file And also, could you replace the image for [skin=18863] with the below? I suspect my third submission of the skin already uses this version of the file, but it looks like I got my wires crossed. Again, sorry for all the trouble! [img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/dc21d64a736771b8dadb694cd58bd1b7/tumblr_o9yte0rrHt1rqw1azo5_r1_400.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai

Sorry, can you cancel orders 32090 to 32093? Accidentally submitted the wrong version of the file

And also, could you replace the image for with the below? I suspect my third submission of the skin already uses this version of the file, but it looks like I got my wires crossed. Again, sorry for all the trouble!

tumblr_o9yte0rrHt1rqw1azo5_r1_400.png
18921.png21367.png16448.png
@SuburbanSamurai - Both of my cracked glass glows for WC's were rejected for being over coverage, but the recolors were accepted and this was after the new rules were put in place for accent coverage?
@SuburbanSamurai - Both of my cracked glass glows for WC's were rejected for being over coverage, but the recolors were accepted and this was after the new rules were put in place for accent coverage?
Accent Shop
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 1136 1137