Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 1769 1770
@ShepherdOfFire

Don't care, long as she's a spooky butterfly. ^.=.^ Thanks!
@ShepherdOfFire

Don't care, long as she's a spooky butterfly. ^.=.^ Thanks!
@LadyAria @OfficerGrimes Sending your Ridgebacks to you! :)
@LadyAria @OfficerGrimes Sending your Ridgebacks to you! :)
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Comeneth @Impception @Awesome @Elinimate @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @OfficerGrimes @Katlandia @Nightshadow @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @Morgai @LadyMillennia @Etahrey @frostyferelden @Poscat @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ShepherdOfFire @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @Krokmou @BODTF @HoardQueen @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Rivix @tinyangrycheezit @Natiss @WynterTwylight @darzoner @FelGoldwyn @Shadari @someonesusie Hey Humans! This is my first hatchling post thread so hopefully I did it right! I have a few hatchlings up for grabs, parent is a Generation 2 Night warrior (Caryn) ! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25196558] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251966/25196558_350.png[/img] [/url] Eldritch Crystal | Purple Shimmer | Shale Basic | Male [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25196557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251966/25196557_350.png[/img] [/url] Coal Irisdescent | Shadow Shimmer | Coal Basic | Female
@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Comeneth @Impception @Awesome @Elinimate @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @OfficerGrimes @Katlandia @Nightshadow @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @Morgai @LadyMillennia @Etahrey @frostyferelden @Poscat @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ShepherdOfFire @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @Krokmou @BODTF @HoardQueen @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Rivix @tinyangrycheezit @Natiss @WynterTwylight @darzoner @FelGoldwyn @Shadari @someonesusie

Hey Humans! This is my first hatchling post thread so hopefully I did it right!

I have a few hatchlings up for grabs, parent is a Generation 2 Night warrior (Caryn) !

25196558_350.png

Eldritch Crystal | Purple Shimmer | Shale Basic | Male

25196557_350.png

Coal Irisdescent | Shadow Shimmer | Coal Basic | Female
@WynterTwylight

You did perfectly right. Those are beautiful hatchlings!
@WynterTwylight

You did perfectly right. Those are beautiful hatchlings!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@WynterTwylight Awww, cute nuggets! I will add them to the front page!
@WynterTwylight Awww, cute nuggets! I will add them to the front page!
@zenithnadir and @impception thanks! Glad to be a part of it ?(^o^)?
@zenithnadir and @impception thanks! Glad to be a part of it ?(^o^)?
@ZenithNadir sadly that hatchling will have to go to last call as of tomorrow
@ZenithNadir sadly that hatchling will have to go to last call as of tomorrow
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@ShepherdOfFire Such are the tribulations of lair space! I'm in a similar boat with mine, I'll likely be exalting the ones that aren't adopted.
@ShepherdOfFire Such are the tribulations of lair space! I'm in a similar boat with mine, I'll likely be exalting the ones that aren't adopted.
@ShepherdOfFire
if you still have the butterfly imp I could take her even if I'm a bit short of space myself, I don't have any dragons with butterfly so yeah
@ShepherdOfFire
if you still have the butterfly imp I could take her even if I'm a bit short of space myself, I don't have any dragons with butterfly so yeah
@ZenithNadir

Are you still taking people to raise Night Warriors? If so, I'd be interested :) I really like the lore of the project.
@ZenithNadir

Are you still taking people to raise Night Warriors? If so, I'd be interested :) I really like the lore of the project.
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 1769 1770