Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dubblosix's Bust Shop
1 2 3 4 5
Yass CJ draw me more art!!! <3
Yass CJ draw me more art!!! <3
@Dubblosix
If you're still open, then a headshot/bust of my Imperial boy? He's supposed to be a porcelain BJD (ball jointed doll). :)
@Dubblosix
If you're still open, then a headshot/bust of my Imperial boy? He's supposed to be a porcelain BJD (ball jointed doll). :)
@Gavilon
just one left so she's top o my list :)

@exosomniac
gijinka bust? he's beautiful I'd be very happy to do that

@ladynerdalot
do you have a preference for which dragon or may I choose from any with a bio?
@Gavilon
just one left so she's top o my list :)

@exosomniac
gijinka bust? he's beautiful I'd be very happy to do that

@ladynerdalot
do you have a preference for which dragon or may I choose from any with a bio?
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
Yes choose, draw whatever one you want!
Yes choose, draw whatever one you want!
@Dubblosix Do you still have slots open? If not, just tell me and I'll edit and wait my turn. xD [b]Type: [/b] Gijinka [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7825027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78251/7825027_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Any extra info/details such as expression and apparel:[/b] I would love it if you could include in his gijinka the earrings he has on! As for expression, he has a quiet personality and generally keeps to himself, but I imagine he comes off looking very smug just because... that's the way his face looks. His name [i]is[/i] Prince, after all. He's also young-ish, around seventeen. And no accent, please. c: I don't have a reference or anything for him, so you can do with him as you see fit!
@Dubblosix

Do you still have slots open? If not, just tell me and I'll edit and wait my turn. xD

Type:
Gijinka

Link to dragon:

7825027_350.png

Any extra info/details such as expression and apparel:
I would love it if you could include in his gijinka the earrings he has on! As for expression, he has a quiet personality and generally keeps to himself, but I imagine he comes off looking very smug just because... that's the way his face looks. His name is Prince, after all. He's also young-ish, around seventeen. And no accent, please. c: I don't have a reference or anything for him, so you can do with him as you see fit!
R5vHM6H.png
@Dubblosix I'm not sure if you're still accepting people or have a pinglist, but I love a bust of my dragon Bartimus: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246684/24668368_350.png[/img] I would enjoy just a dragon bust.
@Dubblosix

I'm not sure if you're still accepting people or have a pinglist, but I love a bust of my dragon Bartimus:

24668368_350.png

I would enjoy just a dragon bust.
@Dubblosix - I'd love to be placed on a pinglist if you have one!
@Dubblosix - I'd love to be placed on a pinglist if you have one!
Fen | They/them
@Dubblosix I don't know if you're still open, but if so I'd love to get a dragon bust of this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13063086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130631/13063086_350.png[/img] [/url] If not, I'd love to be put on a pinglist/waiting list if you have one! Edit: The only pieces of apparel I would LOVE to have on her is her wolf pelt and bone antlers, with the blue and purple smoke of her accent curling out from underneath it. She's a bit of a skinwalker, so she shifts from wolf to dragon. However, if you do not want to have to do the pelt, that's okay, she does have an accent covering her face beneath, or just the dragon herself. ^^ I've pretty flexible. She has long fangs that peek out from under the pelt.
@Dubblosix

I don't know if you're still open, but if so I'd love to get a dragon bust of this girl:

13063086_350.png

If not, I'd love to be put on a pinglist/waiting list if you have one!

Edit:
The only pieces of apparel I would LOVE to have on her is her wolf pelt and bone antlers, with the blue and purple smoke of her accent curling out from underneath it. She's a bit of a skinwalker, so she shifts from wolf to dragon. However, if you do not want to have to do the pelt, that's okay, she does have an accent covering her face beneath, or just the dragon herself. ^^ I've pretty flexible. She has long fangs that peek out from under the pelt.

OVmZor1.png
@Dubblosix same as everyone else! if you got gijinka busts open id love one and if not ping list then please! c';
@Dubblosix same as everyone else! if you got gijinka busts open id love one and if not ping list then please! c';
@Saere
she's gorgeous! with her apparel a bust would be 105k treasure.
It's difficult for me to draw for a couple days so it may be a little while before she's done but you are on the list :)

@Parselmouth @HollowedAngel777
I will ping you both again to get details as soon as I have slots free. thank you for commenting! <3
@Saere
she's gorgeous! with her apparel a bust would be 105k treasure.
It's difficult for me to draw for a couple days so it may be a little while before she's done but you are on the list :)

@Parselmouth @HollowedAngel777
I will ping you both again to get details as soon as I have slots free. thank you for commenting! <3
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5