Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Option to turn off effects in Coliseum
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42
Really now people, how hard could it be for there to be some code-work done that makes the animation optional? You're essentially putting an on/off switch, there's countless online games that have this type of thing. Have I ever done this personally? No. But I think the amount of games already in existence that have those kinds of options speak for themselves. How hard can it be?

I fully support having some sort of animation toggle, even a graphics quality thing too for good measure. Anything to make grinding/farming in the coliseum less painful.

Kajira
Really now people, how hard could it be for there to be some code-work done that makes the animation optional? You're essentially putting an on/off switch, there's countless online games that have this type of thing. Have I ever done this personally? No. But I think the amount of games already in existence that have those kinds of options speak for themselves. How hard can it be?

I fully support having some sort of animation toggle, even a graphics quality thing too for good measure. Anything to make grinding/farming in the coliseum less painful.

Kajira
I agree. bumpity
I agree. bumpity
This would be a great option!

I use a somewhat older laptop sometimes and the animations in Coli just drag on. Like someone above described its like battling in molasses. No need to overhaul... just an option to check to turn off the animations.
This would be a great option!

I use a somewhat older laptop sometimes and the animations in Coli just drag on. Like someone above described its like battling in molasses. No need to overhaul... just an option to check to turn off the animations.
I'd definitely like an option to turn all the animations off - it would make the coliseum much more playable for some. ^^
I'd definitely like an option to turn all the animations off - it would make the coliseum much more playable for some. ^^
Full support for this. My desktop runs fine with the animations, but my laptop (90% of my time)? Lol.
Full support for this. My desktop runs fine with the animations, but my laptop (90% of my time)? Lol.
I'm glad this keeps getting support. Bump!
I'm glad this keeps getting support. Bump!
Bumping this up after all this time because coli is lagging like a snail as we are speaking. The animations are neat, but as the site and coliseum are currently as laggy as they are I'd really prefer having the option to turn the animations off (just like in Pokémon which was a good example). Support!
Bumping this up after all this time because coli is lagging like a snail as we are speaking. The animations are neat, but as the site and coliseum are currently as laggy as they are I'd really prefer having the option to turn the animations off (just like in Pokémon which was a good example). Support!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
I would love the option to turn off animations because the colisseum does not run AT ALL on my computer (its not even that old and usually works lightning fast but this site takes up way too much data when i try to use it)
I would love the option to turn off animations because the colisseum does not run AT ALL on my computer (its not even that old and usually works lightning fast but this site takes up way too much data when i try to use it)
tumblr_inline_nm5aogxI3C1t2i6sg.giftumblr_inline_nm5amd4Rto1t2i6sg.gif
I'd have to agree, I have moments where it runs so smoothly but immediately starts lagging once an attack animation starts. Please make an option to turn these effects off.
I'd have to agree, I have moments where it runs so smoothly but immediately starts lagging once an attack animation starts. Please make an option to turn these effects off.
CO4hmv7.gif8xbWHuG.gif
support to bump the lag
support to bump the lag
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42