Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favors for the Dead (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ChibiKittens @Eveneon @Schattenfeuer @TheEmperorsPrey @ArtisticKitty @Eveneon @BlackCosmos @SilentWinter91 @NekoShizumi @RenTheDragonElf

Archeron turned to see an Imperil chasing after himself and the Skydancer, and paused for a moment, turning his head quizzically. Yet another added to the party, apparently... But why did he want to follow them? Was there something in the Ruins he was looking for, too?

"I'm waiting... Are you also headed to the Ruins? What's your name? What are you looking for? My name is Archeron. This is Kurohana. ...I don't think he talks much. Keep up!" The Guardian had slowed his pace, but didn't come to a full stop, trusting the Imperial to catch up on his own. He usually wasn't such a chatterbox, but nerves made him jabber, and he was definitely on edge after dying and coming back.
@ChibiKittens @Eveneon @Schattenfeuer @TheEmperorsPrey @ArtisticKitty @Eveneon @BlackCosmos @SilentWinter91 @NekoShizumi @RenTheDragonElf

Archeron turned to see an Imperil chasing after himself and the Skydancer, and paused for a moment, turning his head quizzically. Yet another added to the party, apparently... But why did he want to follow them? Was there something in the Ruins he was looking for, too?

"I'm waiting... Are you also headed to the Ruins? What's your name? What are you looking for? My name is Archeron. This is Kurohana. ...I don't think he talks much. Keep up!" The Guardian had slowed his pace, but didn't come to a full stop, trusting the Imperial to catch up on his own. He usually wasn't such a chatterbox, but nerves made him jabber, and he was definitely on edge after dying and coming back.
Laurence looked at the hatchling hiding behind her leg, gently she cooed at him,pressing her ethereal head against his. "Yes little one,dead.. You do know what that means right?" She frowned slightly. A dead hatchling always broke her heart. Turning to the spiral, she narrowed her eyes.

"Grant me the gift of returning to the world of the living. My mate needs me, My Chieftess needs me!"

@chibikittens @gallantcalamity @artistickitty @scattenfeur @eveneon @blackcosmos @TheEmperorsPrey @NekoShizumi
Laurence looked at the hatchling hiding behind her leg, gently she cooed at him,pressing her ethereal head against his. "Yes little one,dead.. You do know what that means right?" She frowned slightly. A dead hatchling always broke her heart. Turning to the spiral, she narrowed her eyes.

"Grant me the gift of returning to the world of the living. My mate needs me, My Chieftess needs me!"

@chibikittens @gallantcalamity @artistickitty @scattenfeur @eveneon @blackcosmos @TheEmperorsPrey @NekoShizumi
@chibikittens @Eveneon @gallantCalamity @TheEmperorsPrey @ArtisticKitty @Eveneon @BlackCosmos @SilentWinter91 @NekoShizumi @RenTheDragonElf
((guys, my name is SCHATTENFEUER, not scattnfer or something the like. I missed a lot of pings because letters were missing))

Just a few jumps and Skadí was at the side of the Guardian, he huffed and kept the same speed the others had set.

"I have no buisness in the ruins, never had.", feeling somewhat pushed, Skadí started to explain, after getting several confused glares. "I'm searching for a trace"

For some time, Skadí just walked beside the two other dragons, but this blurry feeling of being exhausted didn't left. Quite the opposite was the case, the heavy cloud of just simple feeling bad was getting heavier and heavier. Biting his jaws tightly together, the imperial just walked on. Blamed the fact, that he died and was resurrected for his growing headaches.
@chibikittens @Eveneon @gallantCalamity @TheEmperorsPrey @ArtisticKitty @Eveneon @BlackCosmos @SilentWinter91 @NekoShizumi @RenTheDragonElf
((guys, my name is SCHATTENFEUER, not scattnfer or something the like. I missed a lot of pings because letters were missing))

Just a few jumps and Skadí was at the side of the Guardian, he huffed and kept the same speed the others had set.

"I have no buisness in the ruins, never had.", feeling somewhat pushed, Skadí started to explain, after getting several confused glares. "I'm searching for a trace"

For some time, Skadí just walked beside the two other dragons, but this blurry feeling of being exhausted didn't left. Quite the opposite was the case, the heavy cloud of just simple feeling bad was getting heavier and heavier. Biting his jaws tightly together, the imperial just walked on. Blamed the fact, that he died and was resurrected for his growing headaches.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10