Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favors for the Dead (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
^
^
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
((Pardon me, could Archeron hop in? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239554/23955338_350.png[/img] His older brother/hatchmate Alpheus and he were very close, but Archeron as always the weaker brother. Now, he longs for the ability to protect Alpheus and help his brother win all his battles, no matter what, as a thanks for all the times Alpheus helped him.))
((Pardon me, could Archeron hop in?
23955338_350.png
His older brother/hatchmate Alpheus and he were very close, but Archeron as always the weaker brother. Now, he longs for the ability to protect Alpheus and help his brother win all his battles, no matter what, as a thanks for all the times Alpheus helped him.))
Spiraling stared at the spiral, watching him disappear.
"There are some things worse than death," he said, his eyes flickering to red. He thought of the mirror, who he had loved for most of his life, and who he had taken up arms with. But he had opposed the gods for so long, he wasn't going to stop now. Vivi wasn't an idiot, and he was strong. As was Spiraling.
"The deal with a deal is both parties benefit. I'm offering, your the one being too picky," he called, knowing he had nothing to lose.

(Kk, was just offering in case it got confusing.)
@ChibiKittens
Spiraling stared at the spiral, watching him disappear.
"There are some things worse than death," he said, his eyes flickering to red. He thought of the mirror, who he had loved for most of his life, and who he had taken up arms with. But he had opposed the gods for so long, he wasn't going to stop now. Vivi wasn't an idiot, and he was strong. As was Spiraling.
"The deal with a deal is both parties benefit. I'm offering, your the one being too picky," he called, knowing he had nothing to lose.

(Kk, was just offering in case it got confusing.)
@ChibiKittens
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
@gallantcalamity
(( Sure thing! I should be able to reply later today ))
@gallantcalamity
(( Sure thing! I should be able to reply later today ))
TXKcK16.png
@ChibiKittens ((If you're still looking for more players, I'd like to join in with this guy :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16796963] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167970/16796963_350.png[/img] [/url] May not be able to post later today, but we'll see.))
@ChibiKittens
((If you're still looking for more players, I'd like to join in with this guy :)

16796963_350.png

May not be able to post later today, but we'll see.))
mfXT6mk.png
@eveneon
Welcome! ^^
@eveneon
Welcome! ^^
TXKcK16.png
@ChibiKittens [quote name="gallantCalamity" date=2016-06-08 18:31:41] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239554/23955338_350.png[/img] ((His older brother/hatchmate Alpheus and he were very close, but Archeron as always the weaker brother. Now, he longs for the ability to protect Alpheus and help his brother win all his battles, no matter what, as a thanks for all the times Alpheus helped him.)) [/quote] Archeron opened his eyes slowly, flashes of memory alternating with general confusion. Alpheus had wanted to fight... Where was he? A cave? And then there was the rock-slide... Had he gotten buried? The Guardian peered around himself with intrigue, calling into the cave's dark interior. "Hello? Alpheus? Can anyone hear me?"
@ChibiKittens
gallantCalamity wrote on 2016-06-08:
23955338_350.png
((His older brother/hatchmate Alpheus and he were very close, but Archeron as always the weaker brother. Now, he longs for the ability to protect Alpheus and help his brother win all his battles, no matter what, as a thanks for all the times Alpheus helped him.))

Archeron opened his eyes slowly, flashes of memory alternating with general confusion. Alpheus had wanted to fight... Where was he? A cave? And then there was the rock-slide... Had he gotten buried? The Guardian peered around himself with intrigue, calling into the cave's dark interior. "Hello? Alpheus? Can anyone hear me?"
@ChibiKittens (I'd like to join! I don't have many dragons to choose from so bear with me! :3) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240959/24095881_350.png[/img] His name is Cristelle
@ChibiKittens
(I'd like to join! I don't have many dragons to choose from so bear with me! :3)
24095881_350.png
His name is Cristelle
@blackcosmos @gallantcalamity
@artistickitty @eveneon ((Welcome! Jump right on in whenever you want ^^))
((By the way guys, I'll be on my phone for the next 2 days so there may be some types here and there, sorry in advance))

Malaise watched, suddenly much quieter, as Spiraling spoke. He sat down and looked up at the Imperial's spirit with dreary eyes, as though his earlier interest in the ghostly aura had left him.
"...hehe, I don't think I'm being that picky.. Besides," He piped up, his spine straightening out and making him look especially thin and odd.
"I'm the one who's offering you a deal for a better life." He smiled, then dropped the grin and tilted his head.
"Or, is it that you want to see your mate lose at the claws of the rebellion? Oh well, either way it-"
It was then that another voice rang out in the caves emptiness, filled with concern and confusion. Malaise instantly locked his head in the direction where the sound came from, completely forgetting about his conversation with Spiraling. His eyes glimmered with lethal mischievousness. As luck would have it, another spirit had appeared in his cave.
With a wide grin he left Spiraling's side, bounding off for the second spirit before remembering his first companion. With a tilt of the head, he said- "Oh, it seems like we have another guest. Come along if you stil want the deal I offered you...or not, it matters not to me."
And with that, he turned back on track and headed off. Within a minute of searching, he found the wispy soul.
"A Guardian!" He breathed. Excitement ran through him, making his scales shake. In his experience, Guardian spirits almost always agreed to his deals, sometimes even if they had figured out his hidden schemes. Guardians, after all, were bound to their charge, in both life and death. The Spiral have a shaky smile and stepped forward.
"Welcome!" He began, a lively grin greeting the newcomer.
"Who might you be? And, if you don't mind me asking, who is this 'Alpheus'?" Malaise gave off the impression of curiousity by tilting his head and lifting up a forepaw just slightly off the ground. He waited patiently for an answer, hoping beyond hope that this 'Alpheus' would be the spirit's charge. A grin played on his lips. This seemed to be getting interesting...
@blackcosmos @gallantcalamity
@artistickitty @eveneon ((Welcome! Jump right on in whenever you want ^^))
((By the way guys, I'll be on my phone for the next 2 days so there may be some types here and there, sorry in advance))

Malaise watched, suddenly much quieter, as Spiraling spoke. He sat down and looked up at the Imperial's spirit with dreary eyes, as though his earlier interest in the ghostly aura had left him.
"...hehe, I don't think I'm being that picky.. Besides," He piped up, his spine straightening out and making him look especially thin and odd.
"I'm the one who's offering you a deal for a better life." He smiled, then dropped the grin and tilted his head.
"Or, is it that you want to see your mate lose at the claws of the rebellion? Oh well, either way it-"
It was then that another voice rang out in the caves emptiness, filled with concern and confusion. Malaise instantly locked his head in the direction where the sound came from, completely forgetting about his conversation with Spiraling. His eyes glimmered with lethal mischievousness. As luck would have it, another spirit had appeared in his cave.
With a wide grin he left Spiraling's side, bounding off for the second spirit before remembering his first companion. With a tilt of the head, he said- "Oh, it seems like we have another guest. Come along if you stil want the deal I offered you...or not, it matters not to me."
And with that, he turned back on track and headed off. Within a minute of searching, he found the wispy soul.
"A Guardian!" He breathed. Excitement ran through him, making his scales shake. In his experience, Guardian spirits almost always agreed to his deals, sometimes even if they had figured out his hidden schemes. Guardians, after all, were bound to their charge, in both life and death. The Spiral have a shaky smile and stepped forward.
"Welcome!" He began, a lively grin greeting the newcomer.
"Who might you be? And, if you don't mind me asking, who is this 'Alpheus'?" Malaise gave off the impression of curiousity by tilting his head and lifting up a forepaw just slightly off the ground. He waited patiently for an answer, hoping beyond hope that this 'Alpheus' would be the spirit's charge. A grin played on his lips. This seemed to be getting interesting...
TXKcK16.png
Spiraling laughed, haughty even in death. There was no way that Vivi would ever die without realizing his goal. That mirror was too stubborn. Still, Spiraling was getting anxious, he was dimming, fading from this world completely. He didn't have much time, and the stupid spiral wasn't cooperating. Guess it only proved he had something up his sleeve, avoiding a contract like that.

Spiraling sighed, taking of his mask. When the spiral pranced away, to attend to the voice, he didn't follow. He breathed in deeply, realizing this place didn't smell like anything at all. He couldn't help but cry as he thought of his life, wishing he had more time to spend with Vivi away from the rebellion, more time with him at all. But he didn't regret a thing, not fighting for was right, not even dying in the line of duty, and not protecting Dracula with his life. He thought selfishly that he didn't want Vivi to find another mate, but he instantly changed his mind, wanting only happiness for his mate.

Suddenly one thought caught in his mind. What would our kids have looked like? He knew that both him and Vivi were male, but the idea stuck fast. He realized he wanted this desperately, he wanted the life he could never have, even if he returned. The rebellion would go on, there would be no time to raise a hatchling. And if he died again, he wouldn't want to leave the hatchling with only one parent. He turned his head down, distraught. Maybe it would be good to fade away after all?

@ChibiKittens @gallantcalamity
@artistickitty @eveneon
(God I wrote quite a bit, or at least it feels like it, and holy moly am I crying at a fictional character again?!)
Spiraling laughed, haughty even in death. There was no way that Vivi would ever die without realizing his goal. That mirror was too stubborn. Still, Spiraling was getting anxious, he was dimming, fading from this world completely. He didn't have much time, and the stupid spiral wasn't cooperating. Guess it only proved he had something up his sleeve, avoiding a contract like that.

Spiraling sighed, taking of his mask. When the spiral pranced away, to attend to the voice, he didn't follow. He breathed in deeply, realizing this place didn't smell like anything at all. He couldn't help but cry as he thought of his life, wishing he had more time to spend with Vivi away from the rebellion, more time with him at all. But he didn't regret a thing, not fighting for was right, not even dying in the line of duty, and not protecting Dracula with his life. He thought selfishly that he didn't want Vivi to find another mate, but he instantly changed his mind, wanting only happiness for his mate.

Suddenly one thought caught in his mind. What would our kids have looked like? He knew that both him and Vivi were male, but the idea stuck fast. He realized he wanted this desperately, he wanted the life he could never have, even if he returned. The rebellion would go on, there would be no time to raise a hatchling. And if he died again, he wouldn't want to leave the hatchling with only one parent. He turned his head down, distraught. Maybe it would be good to fade away after all?

@ChibiKittens @gallantcalamity
@artistickitty @eveneon
(God I wrote quite a bit, or at least it feels like it, and holy moly am I crying at a fictional character again?!)
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10