Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pet site ideas?
1 2
@Atlas
Mythical creatures would be cool, but I know it's kind of overdone. Maybe sea animals? Ooh, I'm getting all kinds of ideas for lore now...

Let me know if the pet site ever becomes reality, because I'd definitely join!
@Atlas
Mythical creatures would be cool, but I know it's kind of overdone. Maybe sea animals? Ooh, I'm getting all kinds of ideas for lore now...

Let me know if the pet site ever becomes reality, because I'd definitely join!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@ogham that sounds interesting on the programming side.. Great idea! (:

@grandad that would be fun... Possibly with crafting classes or something? So when you explore you're looking for materials or you're on a quest.

@eaglefairy I'm definitely a sucker for mythical creatures so it's def a possibility. & will do!
@ogham that sounds interesting on the programming side.. Great idea! (:

@grandad that would be fun... Possibly with crafting classes or something? So when you explore you're looking for materials or you're on a quest.

@eaglefairy I'm definitely a sucker for mythical creatures so it's def a possibility. & will do!
tRFI5MD.png
Monsters would be pretty cool tbh. Then again I just have a weird obsession with creatures that have too many eyes or limbs so idk about that. ^^;
Monsters would be pretty cool tbh. Then again I just have a weird obsession with creatures that have too many eyes or limbs so idk about that. ^^;
.::The wisps will lead you home, young wanderer, and the stars will light your way::.aa_zps7097360a.png
Lore :: DragonCave :: Art :: Wishlist :: Tumblr
@Atlas

yeah, it's definitely a bigger project to tackle from that standpoint, I just think it would be really cool.
@Atlas

yeah, it's definitely a bigger project to tackle from that standpoint, I just think it would be really cool.
0qjbKvG.png (c) Osayio
@Alphaeon because I'd love to make a site of my own one day, and I'd like to find this thread again.... :) Neat ideas here.
@Alphaeon because I'd love to make a site of my own one day, and I'd like to find this thread again.... :) Neat ideas here.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2